Page 156 of 323 FirstFirst ... 56106131146153154155156157158159166181206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4842

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Those DAS threads amuse me on my overnights.

Congratulations on the Disney job!!! So exciting and FUN!!!!!

Stopping in real quick before getting set for my baby shower today. I'm looking forward to it!! I only invited a small group of friends. I didn't want a bunch of "acquaintances" there celebrating such a huge moment in my life. Less gifts, but that's not what it's about.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    So are service people. Our stove element went out last Sunday and the repair guy was supposed to be out today but he came and went without ringing the bell or calling me and then left a note on our door that we weren't at home. BS, we were here all night and this am. Darren was in the basement at the time on the slip and I was in the kitchen. If he knocked it was super quiet and he never rang the bell or called me even though he has my number. So no baking that I wanted o do this weekend because they wouldn't send him back out and have no appts. until Wednesday. I am not pleased.
    I would be SO ANGRY!

• Selfie Expert

And I now know exactly who you are talking about with the DAS threads... ridiculous.

OK, now I really need to get ready. Happy Saturday!

• we jumped out a window

I had a great half day at DL yesterday. Got light headed after getting pins for Kelly and another friend BUT my Space Mountain fp was going to pass the 1 hour window so I forced myself onto it, which might not have been the best idea.

Market House coffee looks really nice btw. Thanks to parade traffic, I got to walk behind all the structures on the left side of Main Street. I think every member of the theme police needs to see those areas as that would open their eyes to realizing that DLR is more than just the areas they're meant to see.

Kirsten, that sounds just like me and the AT&T technician a few weeks back. I wasted a day off waiting for them to come and did not receive any notification about it. They showed up the next morning without notice too.

• Grim Grinning

I have a good idea who you're talking about, then again I've only read through one of the threads that got closed.

I'd be really livid with that guy for saying you weren't home. We've had FedEx do that sometimes saying they tried to deliver something, but we "weren't home." So we make sure everything gets sent UPS if it can be. At least that way if we miss it, the post office is half a mile away and we can just go pick it up.

Got home from work to find out the Sharks won their game tonight, so as it stands now, we're 5-0. I'm a happy camper. And work was actually really good, I wasn't on the register at all and didn't have any jerk customers. My favorite customer was there as soon as I came in, so I was in a good mood right off the bat.

• Selfie Expert

The shower was so much fun yesterday! People were so generous... I think Sophia has more clothes than I do already!

We still have a lot of necessities to purchase which really add up. I keep saying it, but we've GOT to get on a tighter budget!

This week has been packed full of plans, and I'm exhausted. Today we're having friends over to carve pumpkins, then going to dinner and a movie (I think I might skip the movie... I'm not real interested in it so it's a waste of money and time for me). Tomorrow Sean works, then we were supposed to have the evening off together but some friends want to go out so we'll be meeting up with them for dinner. Tuesday night we were going to the hockey game, but I think we may save the money and watch it at home. We have so much stuff to wash and put away in the nursery, and I feel like time is ticking away! Sean is going to be gone my entire next week off on a deer hunt, and then we're already into November. CRAZY!

• Grim Grinning

Time sure does fly! My friend was due yesterday actually, and I have no idea if she went into labor or not. I suppose I should text her and see how she's doing. Her kid got a TON of stuff. He got I kid you not probably close to 20 blankets, onesies for days, all kinds of stuff. I think the only things she didn't get from her registry was the chest of drawers and the car seat.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Always nice to know....
    that Kelly Girl,took a Shower......

O my old age...read that wrong........she had a BABY shower.......
    EXCITEING time....

Hi Ho Everone!

Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 10-13-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    This is a repost from my FaceBook page:

The Disney Store just called.
    Let's just say, even with a broken toe.. I just danced around my house like a complete moron. LOL. I've got a job!!!.

ALL right........Congratulations on the Disney job!!! Jim

Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Selfie Expert

Your friend did really well if that's all she has left to buy! We had already bought all of our nursery furniture - I still need to get two car seats (one of us will be taking her to daycare, the other dropping her off, so we need one for each car), a high chair, pack and play, bottles, monitor, and various other supplies. I think I'm pretty set on clothes, though!! Haha

Hehe yes, Jim, I took a shower! And had a shower!

Meeehhhhhhhh.....Monday. I was all excited that I have a day off tomorrow then I forgot that I had to volunteer at the legal clinic tomorrow night so that means I will have to get dressed at one point after all. Poo.

• Grim Grinning

I was off today, but had an appointment to get contacts at noon, so I had to get dressed pretty much right outta the gate. Then I ran around getting new lights for the house, wax so my sister could do my eyebrows, got some makeup for Halloween, and picked up some chocolate chips so I can make cookies tonight.

• Selfie Expert

It's my last day off before starting nights again tomorrow, and I have an OB appt at 10am. Bleh. At least it's super short - walk in, get weighed, listen to Sophie's heart, "any questions?", and I'm out.

I need a friend who can do eyebrows... Luckily mine aren't naturally too crazy, but I don't have a clue on how to pluck/shape the things. I'm really bad with girl stuff.

• Selfie Expert

Rant:

You can't wait in line because you have a bad back, but you can ride Space Mountain and Indiana Jones?

Right....

Also, saying "I could care less" means just that... you could care less, meaning you at least care a little. If you're trying to say you DON'T care, then "I couldn't care less" is the correct way to say it. Argh!

End rant.
    Last edited by KellyMcG86; 10-15-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Added to rant

• Evil is Sexy

LOL, Kelly. I shake my head everytime I read that stuff in the DAS threads.

Apparently THAT CERTAIN POSTER decided to try to guilt me into seeing that guerilla movie that I said I wasn't interested in - in the release thread. I just rolled my eyes. I really appreciated the "open mind" sentence. Yeah.. um.. you have no idea how open my mind actually is - but thanks for the advice. Butthead.

Anyway, toe is feeling better. Looks like our trip to DLR next Tuesday may not require me on crutches after all.

Waiting on my official Orientation date confirmation. I dreamed I opened the store last night, though, and Kelly was the one to unlock the store. LOL.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~