Page 161 of 322 FirstFirst ... 61111136151158159160161162163164171186211261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4822

• Evil is Sexy

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Story of my life. I often think "I'll put this right here where I won't forget it!" then have no idea where that super special place is when I go looking for the item again.
    LOL. I do that all the time too!

First day went well. At least 2 of the girls I had my group interview made it into the seasonal cast. Which is cool, because they were fun. It was orientation, so just a lot of paperwork and worksheets to fill out. We'll find out this Thursday if HQ recieved our papers and if so - we can start training next week.
    Current attire is black shirt, pants and shoes until our "seasonal polos" arrive. We also will get nametags with our favorite character listed under our name.

Kelly - you'd love my manager. She told us when she does the magic openings, she makes everyone there help. Kids, parents, random people milling about. "No one is too old for magic and this might be the only magic some of them may ever experience from Disney."

She's awesome.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

In other words, if you need someone to keep something valuable for you, don't ask me or Kelly or Susan

• Grim Grinning

I sent an e-mail to my director saying lockdowns should be announced overhead. There was also a shooting right across the street from my house, haven't found out yet if they're related.

I need to move.
    It's fairly nice here, not much going on aside from the random elderly person getting out of the home and getting lost. But yeah, they should have some sort of code for that.

I'm going to raise a terrible human being because I'm going to bring snacks in for my kids in Disneyland.

You've all been warned.
    Ugh, really?! How dare you bring your own food into the parks? You're robbing Disneyland of more money! /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I've seen families bring KFC buckets into the parks so a few snacks is nothing at all.

Pins found! I can breathe easier now. One problem is that I was searching for those blue Disney Parks bags but I had placed the small Disney parks bags into a larger grocery bag when exiting the car.

It's so aggravating how often I lose things and I try to be organized too but I guess those moments where I'm exhausted when I get home and I don't place things in the spots I usually place them that gets me in trouble. I hate being late to things and my number one reason for being late is not being able to find my keys.

Anyhow I'm off tomorrow!
    I've seen that picture too, that picture was the reason I joined MC. I just had to comment on it. Glad you found the pins! That's always a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    In other words, if you need someone to keep something valuable for you, don't ask me or Kelly or Susan
    May as well add me to the list; I'll put stuff where I know I wont' lose it/a cat won't find it and drag it out, then it's just gone. Much like my first passport. Swore up and down I'd locked it up in my jewelry box, and 3 weeks before our trip to Cabo, it's nowhere to be found. Had to express order a new one. Now I check on my new one on occasion to make sure it hasn't mysteriously disappeared.

I'm going to raise a terrible human being because I'm going to bring snacks in for my kids in Disneyland.

You've all been warned.
    Still trying to figure out if that person is a troll. They seem intent on starting an argument where there was none.

I misplace stuff ALL the time thinking "I'll put this here, where it will be safe."

It's so safe even I can't find it. At least Darren knew what he was getting into - on our second date he had to pick me up because I misplaced my car keys.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I misplace stuff ALL the time thinking "I'll put this here, where it will be safe."

It's so safe even I can't find it. At least Darren knew what he was getting into - on our second date he had to pick me up because I misplaced my car keys.
    CVS sells a device that finds your keys now. It's got a little ring thing you put on your keys, and the pod will send a signal out to the key ring and find it as long as it's within 50 feet. I swear we need one for this house. Then again, losing keys seems to be a universal thing so maybe everyone needs it.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Still trying to figure out if that person is a troll. They seem intent on starting an argument where there was none.
    I've seen them in numerous threads. I think it's just how they get their kicks.

Susan - Your manager sounds awesome!! And I would cherish that nametag lol

So, no one leave anything valuable with anyone in OMG because it'll likely be lost.... haha

Two more nights! Then a super busy week off despite the fact that Sean is gone the whole time on a deer hunt!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Yeah.... not sure if that person's a troll either. I think there's just no grey area with them. I was gonna say something, but it seems everyone already beat me to it. And unfortunately you can't flag the post because they're being an arsehat. Sadly there's no option for that one lol.

• Selfie Expert

I marked it as bashing opposite opinion or personal attack, I don't remember which.

I did the same on the one where they accused people of being bad parents. I think I put bashing of opposite opinion. I was tempted to put trolling after the third or fourth attempt to start an argument, but thought bashing was more apropos.

• Selfie Expert

Some people just go way too far with things. *sigh*

On a lighter note... just tonight and tomorrow and I'm FREEE!!!

• Grim Grinning

Yay for freedom!! I think I caught a nasty bug and it's bumming me out because I'm headed for vacation land Saturday morning. Trying to figure out how I can call in sick for tomorrow since there's nobody else closing besides the manager.

• Selfie Expert

Oh no! Stomach bug or cold/flu bug? Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing.

Where are you going??

• Selfie Expert

Susan - I just noticed the "Evil is sexy" thing on your avatar. Love it.

• Grim Grinning

I don't know, I've been getting migraines that last for days at a time and Mel's EMT boyfriend took a look at what I thought was my sore throat and said my tonsils probably need to come out. So there's that. And we're going to Cabo for a week again, so I'm trying to kick whatever I've got before we go.