Page 163 of 323 FirstFirst ... 63113138153160161162163164165166173188213263 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 4845

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I'm sure with this development he can be transferred. Not sure why the DM thought the fact he lives close was a reason to not transfer him. The people in pharmacy are sort of snippy though so they don't put up with his yakkity yak and tell him they've got stuff to do. I'm never really alone in the store, the only other person there with me at night is the closing manager. But if they're closing down pharmacy at 9, I'm essentially alone because they're busy for the next 15 minutes or so.

On a happier note, I'm all packed for vacation with the exception of the everyday stuff that I'm taking with me. Got my year's worth of contacts ordered today. My appointment was at noon, and by 12:30, I got tired of waiting for the lady whose appointment was before mine to get done. Apparently she's an old lady that likes to chit chat. So I changed my appointment to 4 and got the rest of my errands run. I have one more errand to run tomorrow and I'm all set to go.

• we jumped out a window

Got called into work early and so it's been a super exhausting day and yes, of course I had my usual bouts of lightheadedness.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I sometimes like when Darren goes camping or hunting and I get the place to myself. Junk food and/or cereal for dinner, I get to be lazy and not do any housework if I don't want, and if he's gone for a few days I usually get a burst of energy and clean the whole house while he's gone (always seems to take less time when he's not here to get underfoot). Then, when he gets back I miss him and am happy to see him.
    I know what you mean. I miss him, but it's kind of nice having the house to myself during the day. I really miss him at night, though, especially when I'm convinced every sound is someone breaking in to kill me.

Amanda - Yay!! Vacation!! You need it! Hopefully mor eprogress will be made on getting rid of that guy while you're gone.

Brandon - You need to eat more consistently!! I know you're skipping snacks!

Lion King was pretty awesome - more so the first half since it had more of the move songs. I really loved the use of puppets, which I'm not normally a big fan of. I wish my friends and I had planned more time before the play so we could sit and talk a bit more, but it was still nice to see them all. I'll see a few of them Saturday at the Zombie walk, anyway.

Not sure if I'm going to sleep or try and do some chores or sit around and veg... anyway, have a good night!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Got a call about half an hour ago that Korin is recovering and I can pick him up in a little bit. So excited to bring him home!! Also got a call from Sean and I was really happy to hear from him. They got some snow up where he is this morning. Hard to imagine since it's in the upper eighties here. Glad I'm here and not there!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, we'll see what happens with him while I'm gone if anything. Our flight leaves at 6:45 in the morning, so we'll be leaving here around 5. Ughhh so early!

• Grim Grinning

Oh boy has it been a day or what. I really need that sound proof room right about now.

• we jumped out a window

But but Kelly...It's against the rules to bring my own snacks inside!!!! Lol!!

Amanda, I could use that sound proof room too. I've had it with how stubborn people are at work about their work responsibilities. Must be nice for them to be able to shrug off tasks simply because it's not their "responsibility".

Something came up suddenly that I had to tend to but rather than lend me a hand, these guys chose to just stand around and wait for me to finish. I could have finished faster and then we could have started what we were supposed to do together a lot sooner if even one of them lifted a finger. Argh!!!!

• Grim Grinning

Yikes! I'll share the screaming room. My step dad chose today to decide the house needed to be cleaned, big things needed to be thrown away, etc. So a day that should have been about running last minute errands turned into cleaning day lol.

• Selfie Expert

People. Ugh.

I'm having a heck of time keeping my kitten from running around, jumping on things, and licking his stitches. He's also a pro at removing the cone of shame (I actually have the inflatable one for him... slightly less shameful). It's going to be a long night.

I still haven't found a doll to finish my costume for my zombie walk. Hopefully I can find a cheap one at Wal Mart and get the costume done tomorrow morning...

• Grim Grinning

When I had Figaro (R.I.P) fixed, all he did was sleep. He laid in my lap for hours at a time curled up under a blanket so thankfully I never had to deal with the running around. And Chuck came fixed. But the dogs have become masters at removing the cone of shame.

Hannah was fixed the day before I brought her home but they did laser surgery and glue to hold it shut, so no cone for her. They told me to try and keep from picking her up under her tummy too much but that was about it and she healed fine.

• Selfie Expert

I just read the instructions my vet gave me and they don't recommend the cone of shame, so I'm no longer fighting him on that. His stitches are dissolvable, and I actually can't even see them, so I'm just going to see what happens. He doesn't seem sore at all. I just don't want him playing too rough with Loki for a couple days, those boys can get crazy.

• Evil is Sexy

We didn't have to do anything but keep an eye on the kittens after their surgeries. Ysobella just wanted a loooooong nap with her daddy. (The cutest photo I have of them, in fact.) Osiris was grumpy for half the day, then was fine the rest of the time. They never really bothered their wounds.

As for the doll - have you tried your local craft stores? They should sell plain dolls and doll parts for decent prices for people who make doll clothes. I know Hobby Lobby and JoAnn Fabrics do for sure.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

I went to walmart early this morning and found a doll for $10. Luckily I didn't hack it up yet, since I started having some issues related to pregnancy and ended up not being able to make the zombie walk. Super bummed, but at least the issue seems to be resolving itself. I think I needed to stay off my feet, and I'll be continuing to stay off them until my next doc appt on Thursday in the hopes the issue won't return and I can discuss it with my doc then. I know if I called the on call RN they would've automatically sent me to ER, and I just didn't think that was necessary. *sigh*

also, I don't know if I complained about this already, but one of my smoke alarms is chirping due to a low battery. It's of course at the highest point in my house, the vaulted ceiling in the living room. I pulled out Sean's ladder to try and reach it, and couldn't. So it's been chirping since 0630, it scares the dogs and makes the cats chirp, so everyone is piled into bed with me.

what else can go wrong while Sean is gone?! Ugh. Let's hope this is all.

• Evil is Sexy

Do you have a neighbor you can have come over to assist you with the battery change?

I'm sorry you didn't get to do the walk. Next year and as a bonus you can have a real zombaby in tow.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~