Page 167 of 290 FirstFirst ... 67117142157164165166167168169170177192217267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 4336

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Oh yeah. Moving that baby shower cake was the most terrifying drive of my life. This one should be easier since I have an idea of what not to do now lol. And I'm for sure bringing extra frosting, fondant and my tools in case anything -heaven forbid- needs a touch up upon arrival this time though.

• Selfie Expert

My order entry system is halfway fried tonight. It's deleting orders before I can even process them, which is a great way to mess things up. So I have to have the nurses use a different fax line, which pretty much blows their minds, so lots of phone calls and complaints. At least every other function of the system is working, so I can work with it, but I'm SO sick of computer issues!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

^I lol'ed so much at "pretty much blows their minds"!!!

As C3PO says in Star Tours, "I wasn't programmed for this!!!!"

• Selfie Expert

But their fax machine is programmed for it! Haha

The system is still down, and is actually worse than it was when I left this morning. Joy.

• Grim Grinning

Well.... nothin like nobody putting up the new schedule and thinking it's ok to just leave the old one up instead to ruin your week. Went in to work yesterday to check my schedule. There's only one on the cork board in the break room and our schedules start on Sunday. Didn't think to look at the date since it was Sunday and it was the only one there. Saw that I had the whole week off, so I didn't take it home with me. Boss called at 3:30 asking where I was and that my shift started half an hour ago. Deeeelightful. So I scramble to get ready, got there at 4, was off at 8. Supposedly I work all day tomorrow too, but I wouldn't know since the only schedule that's still posted is the one that ended Saturday. Le sigh.

• Selfie Expert

I would be livid about the schedule, especially since there STILL isn't a new one up even after you brought it to their attention.

My system is up and working for now, praying it stays that way the rest of tonight and tomorrow. I'm so sick of nurses calling angry that orders aren't in when it's their fault for not using the correct fax line... and I mean really, do you think I'm purposely ignoring orders? What good does that do anyone? -.-

I'm ready for this cycle of nights to be over! And to think I picked up an extra night on Sunday... at least it's OT.

• Evil is Sexy

I get my schedules emailed to me. Yay, Disney! LOL. I work once next week and twice the following (though one is a mandatory store meeting/pajama party.) Again, yay Disney!!

LOL.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Oh yeah, I'm not a happy camper. Thankfully the boss wasn't mad. He was thinking something happened to me since I'm always at least 10 minutes early for my shifts. I told him the wrong one was apparently up so hopefully he doesn't write me up for it. I'll fight that one to the firing lol.

I'm sorry the system is being faulty, gotta love technology. And apparently nurses are just like the customers I have to deal with. Yes, I'm purposely not doing something just to see how long it takes to irritate you. I made my register lock up so it takes me half an hour to get something done, I chose that haha.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I get my schedules emailed to me. Yay, Disney! LOL. I work once next week and twice the following (though one is a mandatory store meeting/pajama party.) Again, yay Disney!!

LOL.
    Oh if only they would just email the schedule! I was always told never to take the last copy of the schedule for this exact reason. But for some reason, there are like 3 people that will take the last one, not say anything and won't make more copies. It's a game of chicken really. Nobody makes copies assuming someone else will just go print more.

• Selfie Expert

They combine mandatory meetings and pajama parties?

They really need to open a Disney pharmacy...

• Selfie Expert

Yes - nurses are just like customers. Some are great, some I don't know how they function in life. I guess no matter what degree, education, job, or income you have, you're still a person and still have the capacity to be a butthead! Haha

I can't stand when people take the last copy of things! Common sense... use it!

• Selfie Expert

I'm listening to a radio show and the host mentioned how he took a backstage tour at Disney World and they warned him Mickey would be taking his head off and if that disturbs you to look away. The host was saying he didn't think it would bother him, but it did.

Funny, my husband has always said that he would be really sad to see a character with their head off and I always thought it was kind of silly... but I actually agree! It wouldn't be as fun to meet the characters with the reminder that they're just normal people.

• Selfie Expert

Happy birthday, Brandon!!!

• Evil is Sexy

Happy birthday, Brandon!!! I hope it's a good one.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    They combine mandatory meetings and pajama parties?

They really need to open a Disney pharmacy...
    Happy pills for all!! Now can we pay in Disney Dollars?

Yes - nurses are just like customers. Some are great, some I don't know how they function in life. I guess no matter what degree, education, job, or income you have, you're still a person and still have the capacity to be a butthead! Haha

I can't stand when people take the last copy of things! Common sense... use it!
    Common sense died long ago I have a feeling.

I'm listening to a radio show and the host mentioned how he took a backstage tour at Disney World and they warned him Mickey would be taking his head off and if that disturbs you to look away. The host was saying he didn't think it would bother him, but it did.

Funny, my husband has always said that he would be really sad to see a character with their head off and I always thought it was kind of silly... but I actually agree! It wouldn't be as fun to meet the characters with the reminder that they're just normal people.
    When I was in high school, our choir was invited to sing in Disneyland as part of the Magic Music Days thing. The weekend of our show was my birthday weekend. While we were backstage rehearsing, there were several characters walking around headless. It's kind of strange. What I found more strange were the giant what looked like airplane hangers behind toontown that housed the parade floats and misc. ride vehicles from all over the park. They didn't allow us to take pictures though, so sadly I have no photographic proof.