Page 172 of 322 FirstFirst ... 72122147162169170171172173174175182197222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4826

• we jumped out a window

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

But but they're official IASW stuffed animals!!

I don't actually want any but I just think it's so awesome that they even made them.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Oh. My. GOSH!! Those are so cute!! And the last thing I need is more stuffed animals lol. I acquired a White Rabbit on my last trip. Chuck thinks I brought it home for him haha.
    You did bring it home for him. That may not have been your intention, but that was the result.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    But but they're official IASW stuffed animals!!

I don't actually want any but I just think it's so awesome that they even made them.
    I think I want the panda. I'd love to have em all, but I'd have nowhere to put them. My collection is probably already a fire hazard.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    You did bring it home for him. That may not have been your intention, but that was the result.
    Oh I know lol. I have to keep it in a place he knows is off limits or he tries to chew the trumpet off it. If I have it on the bed and he manages to leave the trumpet alone, he tries bathing the rabbit; it's pretty darned cute.

• Grim Grinning

And delightful. I had to order a new debit card a few weeks ago because the one I had cracked & didn't work. Asked the lady at the bank if all the info would be the same since I have my annual pass payment as well as a few other things automatically get taken out. She said it would all work fine. Apparently not with Disney, I just got an e-mail saying my payment was past due. Not sure why since all the numbers are the same and everything else that's automatically deducted had no issue with the expiration date being the only change. So I get to call them tomorrow and get that fixed.

• we jumped out a window

I think all the numbers are the same except for that 3 digit code on the back of the card.

That's what probably caused the AP payment rejection.

I've had to get replacement cards many times myself - usually for my number getting stolen somehow but once for the card cracking in half.

• Selfie Expert

I also have a stuffed animal addiction. Luckily, I've curbed it since moving out of my parents' house... But now that I have Sophia it's starting up again.
    She's already got quite a collection of Disney stuffed animals, and those IASW ones are tempting... Lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Evil is Sexy

Rejection can come from the expiration date change as well. I've had issues in the past when I recieved a new credit card to replace the expiring one (security code even the same) and the payment attempt was rejected in the system on the bank's end because the exp was wrong.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I think all the numbers are the same except for that 3 digit code on the back of the card.

That's what probably caused the AP payment rejection.

I've had to get replacement cards many times myself - usually for my number getting stolen somehow but once for the card cracking in half.
    I just find it amusing that Netflix figured it out and didn't send me a notice. When I saw the email, I immediately went over to Netflix to put the card info in and it had automatically updated. Got it all taken care of now, so it's ok. I was going to tough out having tape on my card, but I couldn't use it at the gas station anymore, so that was the last straw.

• Grim Grinning

Alrighty, I'm off to my guilty pleasure concert. Super excited for it, hopefully it's as good as the last time I saw him. I don't remember if I mentioned it here or not when I found out about it so if I didn't, I'll just leave a hint as to who it is. His older brother was in a 90's boy band that is now touring again as well.

• Selfie Expert

Aaron Carter??

• Selfie Expert

Just saw your FB post - I was right! Yay!

I have to say, though, that whoever the guy is with the dark hair is WAY hotter than Aaron!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, that's Adam Knaff, apparently this was the first crowd that really got into his stuff. We all wanted to take him home. He's only 21, doesn't drink and has probably never touched drugs. The same can't be said for the 26 year old Aaron. While he doesn't do drugs anymore, it still sorta shows. It was a great show, I'm so sad I didn't decide to make a two day affair out of it and that I didn't spring for the meet n greet. I wanted to, but wouldn't know what the heck to say to him.

• Selfie Expert

I never know what to say at meet and greets... even Disneyland ones lol

• Grim Grinning

Right!? I really should have done it last night though since I have a picture of Aaron in my lap from the cruise I went on to meet him back in 01. I really wanted to get it signed, but figured since there were maybe 100 people there, I wouldn't have to get a meet n greet pass to get within arms length of him long enough. I was within reach of him the entire show though, so that was nice. This doesn't do anything for me as far as progressing into full blown adulthood. If anything, this has set me back a ways since I have the urge to just follow the rest of his tour.

• Grim Grinning

Alright, I have a very persistent cat making it known that he still hasn't gotten fed, so I guess it's bed time for me.