Page 175 of 322 FirstFirst ... 75125150165172173174175176177178185200225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 4825

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

At least she has an excuse for throwing tantrums!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Last night was one of the worst shifts I've had. Among a million other issues, I had a doctor actually blame me for a patient potentially dying because I didn't receive an order or a call for a drip they needed... they waited an hour and a half after ordering it to call me and ask where it was. I didn't know anything about it, and somehow it's my fault? How about you call 15 minutes after sending an order? Even 30? But 90 minutes later and you blame ME? I was so worked up from the whole thing I could hardly sleep today, and I'm anxious here at work. Ugh. I so don't need this right now.

On another note, I'm dying to know what your awkward convo was about! Haha
    Of course it's your fault! You can't be leaving your psychic abilities at home all willy nilly! I jest. Yeah, that sucks, they should have called much earlier if it was something that dire.

And the awkward conversation was with Will, the guy I'm interested in. We never discussed what exactly we were. He lives too far away for us to have any kind of relationship. I get a message on FB telling me I'm now in a relationship. So I texted him and said "So.... I guess we're in a relationship?" his response was "Yeah, I did that and figured you'd be ok with it." I'm so off put by the whole thing that I don't know what to say. I've said we live too far apart to really have a relationship. And his response was "Well I'll just move up there then." Ugh..... I don't even know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    So there's an ad in the corner of this page showing someone stand up paddle boarding and there's a giant shark in the water next to them. It says "Glide across the water and enjoy a newfound PEACE" and is advertising flights from LA to La Paz on AeroMexico.

Um... I don't find sharks next to me to be particularly peaceful. Just me?
    I've seen that ad too. Not exactly the picture of peaceful to me either. You fall off and land on the shark, you're gonna be a snack haha. That's why you do that in Cabo where the water's too warm for sharks and you come out of the water with all the limbs you went in with.

• Selfie Expert

This just made me so happy.

Also, we have a lot of lurkers! Wish they'd join the convo!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Of course it's your fault! You can't be leaving your psychic abilities at home all willy nilly! I jest. Yeah, that sucks, they should have called much earlier if it was something that dire.

And the awkward conversation was with Will, the guy I'm interested in. We never discussed what exactly we were. He lives too far away for us to have any kind of relationship. I get a message on FB telling me I'm now in a relationship. So I texted him and said "So.... I guess we're in a relationship?" his response was "Yeah, I did that and figured you'd be ok with it." I'm so off put by the whole thing that I don't know what to say. I've said we live too far apart to really have a relationship. And his response was "Well I'll just move up there then." Ugh..... I don't even know what to do.

I've seen that ad too. Not exactly the picture of peaceful to me either. You fall off and land on the shark, you're gonna be a snack haha. That's why you do that in Cabo where the water's too warm for sharks and you come out of the water with all the limbs you went in with.
    My psychic abilities have been lacking lately, for sure.

I saw the relationship status! I might have even "liked" it lol Sounds kind of complicated.

I'd prefer to keep my limbs. Much more peaceful.

• Grim Grinning

It just bugs me that he'd just post that without even talking to me since we never decided what this is. I have yet to approve it since I don't really approve of it being there in the first place. I seriously am at a loss as to what to do from here.

• Selfie Expert

It is kind of weird. Going "facebook official", while it sounds stupid, is kind of a big deal because it's public. You're announcing to everyone that you're officially in a relationship. Definitely a sticky situation. Kind of funny, too, because usually it seems like the girls want to rush things like that.

It just bugs me that he'd just post that without even talking to me since we never decided what this is. I have yet to approve it since I don't really approve of it being there in the first place. I seriously am at a loss as to what to do from here.
    My guess is that he wanted to make it official but didn't quite have the gumption to have that talk so instead he kind of snuck it in through fb to let you know how he felt. It would be kind of odd and a little creepy to have someone do that so I can imagine how awkward it was.

• Selfie Expert

Someone on my street has their Christmas lights up already, and it makes me very happy. Plus one of our radio stations is already playing continuous Christmas music. I love it! I wish I could find a station that only played classic/oldies Christmas music, I don't like much of the new stuff, but oh well. It puts me in such a happy mood.

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, it's definitely awkward since I'm not sure I want to be in a relationship. It's not like I'm going to see him often and doing nothing but texting isn't much of a relationship. Ugh.... this is when I wish I didn't care so much about hurting people's feelings so I could just get it all out. But I care about people's feelings, so I'm just stuck.

I insist on waiting until after Thanksgiving to get lights and decorations up but I will likely do it that long weekend. There is a station here that plays all xmas music but it doesn't start until Black Friday.

• Grim Grinning

We've got a station that does the same thing. I'd probably enjoy it if my store didn't play only Christmas music starting Black Friday, but since we do, by the time I'm off work I'm ready to take a blow torch to Frosty lol. Sorry, I'm a little surly tonight since we just lost to the Blackhawks.

• Selfie Expert

A Blackhawks loss is the most painful of losses. My condolences.

I think we'll be putting our lights up Thanksgiving weekend. I agree it's early, but I so love the season that I don't mind.

Working in retail, though, I totally excuse the attitude of being sick of it all. I hated when I worked retail pharmacy and heard the same ten-twenty songs over and over again. Kind of ruined the mood!

• Grim Grinning

Oh yeah. And we mix in all the celebrity covers of songs, so there are times I really get sick of it. Hanging lights and putting up decorations is 100% acceptable starting either the day after Thanksgiving or if you're still awake after the big dinner. We gave our neighbor such crap for hanging his decorations a few days before Thanksgiving. I ran out and was all "Oh, did they not send you that letter after you moved in? You're not allowed to hang those this early!" I was joking of course, but he started to take them down. I stopped him because I felt bad.

• Selfie Expert

So many juicy topics in the DL forum tonight! I love it!

• Selfie Expert

Oh yeah. And we mix in all the celebrity covers of songs, so there are times I really get sick of it. Hanging lights and putting up decorations is 100% acceptable starting either the day after Thanksgiving or if you're still awake after the big dinner. We gave our neighbor such crap for hanging his decorations a few days before Thanksgiving. I ran out and was all "Oh, did they not send you that letter after you moved in? You're not allowed to hang those this early!" I was joking of course, but he started to take them down. I stopped him because I felt bad.
    Hahaha such a Scrooge!!

I HATE the new Christmas music. Taylor Swift sounds like a dying cat when she sings Christmas songs (stick to country/pop, please). I can stand Michael Buble, because he's a crooner, but for the most part I just want to hear classic Christmas music. Give me Bing Crosby and Sinatra!