Page 176 of 308 FirstFirst ... 76126151166173174175176177178179186201226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4607

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

See, I'll make an exception for Buble because I adore him. My grandma got me started on him and he makes for good background music to putting stock out. If I were still in ice skating, his music would work for that too. I'm not a total Scrooge, I love decorating the house and such lol. I've already made room in my room for my own tree and I wanna get one now.

My favorite Christmas album is Bing Crosby's White Christmas. The only really modern stuff I like is some of the songs by Trans Siberian Orchestra.

• Selfie Expert

I'm dying to get a tree! I really want a fake one (I hate the mess of real ones, and I have a major fear of house fires), but I know my cats will destroy it so I'm getting a real one this year. Trying to hold out a little longer so it won't be totally dried out by Christmas... but I have a feeling I'll break down and get one Thanksgiving weekend.

It's so funny you mention TSO! We love a couple of their songs, so we went to their concert a couple years ago. We walked out... it was so weird and boring. They had one or two cool sequences, and the rest was just AWFUL! I have a couple friends who go every year and love it, but not for me! I do really enjoy some of their Christmas music, though.

And that is probably one of my favorite albums, too! Bing Crosby is just the best. I love Andrews Sisters, too, but I have to break them up with a few male-singer songs or I get a headache lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

They sell LED tree lights that don't get hot, so there's one way to avoid setting your tree ablaze. I got a 3 foot tree last night to put on my desk last year and Chuck figured out that he could push it off if he tried. So this year I'm getting a full sized one to avoid that.

I have a fake tree and didn't have a problem with my previous kitty. This one seems pretty good about not climbing furniture, so keeping fingers crossed.

I went to TSO the year before last and was disappointed. I stayed, but won't go to another one. Only 2/3 was Christmas music and it was original songs; not the ones I heard before and liked. The other 1/3 was a really bad rock concert.

• Selfie Expert

Yeah I've heard the LED lights are pretty much fire-proof, I just have a kind of irrational fear. Plus I could picture my cats chewing the wires, knocking it over, lighting matches, whatever. They'll find a way.

One year we put tinsel on the tree. I'd never seen such festive cat turds!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I have a fake tree and didn't have a problem with my previous kitty. This one seems pretty good about not climbing furniture, so keeping fingers crossed.

I went to TSO the year before last and was disappointed. I stayed, but won't go to another one. Only 2/3 was Christmas music and it was original songs; not the ones I heard before and liked. The other 1/3 was a really bad rock concert.
    My cats bent all the branches on my last fake tree. They would climb up and just lay there. -.-

Exactly! And there was some weird narration going on with a guy telling a story that just made no sense. It was bizarre, and not in an entertaining way.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I had a cat that bowed all the bottom branches because he slept on them as if it was a hammock. We never knew where he got off to til someone put a present under the tree and found eyeballs glowing in the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Yeah I've heard the LED lights are pretty much fire-proof, I just have a kind of irrational fear. Plus I could picture my cats chewing the wires, knocking it over, lighting matches, whatever. They'll find a way.

One year we put tinsel on the tree. I'd never seen such festive cat turds!
    They'll only get zapped once lol. And now I'm picturing cats lighting matches, rather amusing. We've never been allowed to put tinsel up since we were told that it can shred kitty insides. Not sure how much stock I put in that one since Chuck's favorite thing ever is his tinsel ball collection.

• Selfie Expert

Oh, cats. So amusing lol

• Grim Grinning

Yup! Always good for a laugh. One of ours has taken to grooming the retriever while she's sleeping.

• Selfie Expert

Aww that's cute!

My labs are submissive to my cats, so if one of the cats starts grooming them the lab gets all shifty eyed and scoots away. It's hilarious.

• Grim Grinning

Our lab is starting to lose her eyesight so she doesn't see the black cats walking around til they get super close to her, then she snaps at them. We have a tabby that's outdoor only and he comes up and loves all over her.

• Selfie Expert

Haha I can imagine it would be startling to have a black cat suddenly appear in my face. In fact, since I have three, I know it is! Those things come out of nowhere!

• Grim Grinning

And they're just over a year old, so they love to sneak upon her. The only one that ever gets in my face is Chuck if I sleep too long. He'll get up by my head and dig the blankets off of me then sit there and stare at me til I get up.

• Selfie Expert

Isn't it amazing how you can just feel a cat stare?

Berry likes to dig at the covers when she wants to go underneath, or just lay right on my head/face. Loki will jump up and meow at me while standing on me until I wake up and pet him. Korin just comes up and snuggles. Trixie is the chillest one, she'll meow when she first jumps up then either goes away or settles in somewhere and doesn't bother anyone.

I have a lot of cats.