Page 177 of 313 FirstFirst ... 77127152167174175176177178179180187202227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4686

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Oh yeah. It's bad when you can feel the judgement that's attached to it. Chuck rarely gets under the covers. He usually sleeps by my right foot. We have 6, so I know how it goes. Two to four cats sleep in my mom's room, one is always outside, and Chuck goes to my room with me.

• Selfie Expert

It's super rare to have more than one or two cats in bed with us, though I've noticed more have been sticking around in bed as it cools off.

Sean always has the two labs in bed with him when I work nights. I kick them out when I'm home (I used to let them sleep with us... WAY too crowded, even on our king bed). So I usually get the cats when I sleep in the day. Korin is my usual companion, sometimes Berry if she gets under the covers, and lately Trixie. Loki only comes by if he's actively being pet... Otherwise we're useless to him.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Aw man the most exciting thread got thrown into the litter box! It definitely deserved it, but it was entertaining while it lasted. Of course I'm the last post on there... dang it.

• Selfie Expert

All the Disney plushes on the Disney Store site are buy one get one for $1... even the It's a Small World ones.

Just sayin'.

• Grim Grinning

I was over there for a while looking at all the litter fodder. Which one was it? The one about the ECV's? I suppose I could toodle over to the litter box and look for myself lol. The litter box has been pretty barren for a while.

• Grim Grinning

I was right. Boy, that one didn't take long to tank. I miss when they'd move stuff there and leave it open to fester. Aashee was hilarious in there back in the day.

• Selfie Expert

I know! At least in the litter box we can fling poo around and it's okay... since it's the litter box and all...

That was a fun thread just because it was so ridiculous lol

• Grim Grinning

It seems that they move things over there and immediately lock them now though. Where's the fun in that?

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    All the Disney plushes on the Disney Store site are buy one get one for $1... even the It's a Small World ones.

Just sayin'.
    LOL. Clarification: All the plushes, except Frozen and the Holiday ones, are buy one get one for $1. My store, which is the lowest volume for the region, is having a hard time keeping the plush replenished.

Ornaments are buy two or more for $8 each. PJ sets are buy two or more for $14 each. With a purchase of $30 or more, you can buy a special tree ornament (they have it behind the box office/check out) for $10. It's very cute.
    Small figure playsets are buy two or more for $10 each and the classic dolls are also two or more for $10.

However, our sales change every Monday.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Great, now I have to go shopping lol. Just went to JC Penny's because they had what I wanted to get Melissa for Christmas on sale. Got there, the spot was empty. Asked the lady at the counter when they'd be getting more in, she looked it up and said "Oh, it was a clearance item." It wasn't marked as such at all and had the sale price as well as the regular price on the tag. So, kinda frustrated but oh well. I'm spending more on it on Amazon now. Yippie!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It seems that they move things over there and immediately lock them now though. Where's the fun in that?
    Seriously! The litter box should be a trolling-allowed, no reputation zone.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    LOL. Clarification: All the plushes, except Frozen and the Holiday ones, are buy one get one for $1. My store, which is the lowest volume for the region, is having a hard time keeping the plush replenished.

Ornaments are buy two or more for $8 each. PJ sets are buy two or more for $14 each. With a purchase of $30 or more, you can buy a special tree ornament (they have it behind the box office/check out) for $10. It's very cute.
    Small figure playsets are buy two or more for $10 each and the classic dolls are also two or more for $10.

However, our sales change every Monday.
    Love me some sales! How's the job going, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Great, now I have to go shopping lol. Just went to JC Penny's because they had what I wanted to get Melissa for Christmas on sale. Got there, the spot was empty. Asked the lady at the counter when they'd be getting more in, she looked it up and said "Oh, it was a clearance item." It wasn't marked as such at all and had the sale price as well as the regular price on the tag. So, kinda frustrated but oh well. I'm spending more on it on Amazon now. Yippie!
    That's annoying.

• Grim Grinning

Yup, but such is life. I'm not adjusting at all to this whole being dark super early thing. I feel like I should be getting ready for bed lol.

Awww, all the fun threads go away.

Sasha (small/medium mutt) sometimes tries to sleep on our bed which is a queen but it's really to small. We let her up to snuggle on weekend mornings, otherwise she sleeps on her own bed on the floor on my side of the bed. And now, so does Hannah. Sasha's not really happy about it but there's more than enough room for the two of them so she just deals with it.

Update: The thread in the litter box in unlocked. I just posted in it.

• Selfie Expert

The kitty and dog share a bed? That's so cute!! We only have beds for the cats, and we only have two beds... one of which is heated and in very high demand this time of year. Really should invest in another.

We used to get those big pillow type beds for the dogs from Costco, but the cats kept peeing on them. Jerks. The dogs sleep on the sectional in the living room if they're not in bed with the hubs.

I don't even see the sun during my work cycle haha