Page 183 of 286 FirstFirst ... 83133158173180181182183184185186193208233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4290

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Kelly - I got to help open my store this morning. We don't do a key ceremony. We do a "Let the Magic Begin" spell with apprentice robes, hats, a red ribbon and a maaaaaagic book.
    That sounds a lot like what I saw! It was so darn cute!

you guys have twin cats, Kirsten and Amanda! Too funny!
    Last edited by KellyMcG86; 11-25-2013 at 01:01 PM.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

I only rode 2 things (and one was the Sleeping Beauty castle walkthrough) and spent around $95 (boosted by limited edition Frozen vinylmations). Hopefully this meets the quota for the Anti AP Club.

Susan, to me Frozen is more superhero action adventure with character drama than a "princess" movie. I think you'll enjoy it a lot. And your store is going to sell tons of Elsa and Anna dolls I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I only rode 2 things (and one was the Sleeping Beauty castle walkthrough) and spent around $95 (boosted by limited edition Frozen vinylmations). Hopefully this meets the quota for the Anti AP Club.
    What?!?! No riding all the rides using your super-secret AP FP knowledge? No pushing to the front of the lines for parades and shows demanding special seating because you are an AP holder? And you SPENT money? Brandon, what kind of evil APer are you?

• Selfie Expert

Argh I'm getting kind of fed up with my OB office.

they left me a message at 11:44 to give them a call back regarding ultrasound results. My last ultrasound was 4 weeks ago, it better not take this long to get results back. I'm hoping she misspoke and meant they have results from my ursine and blood tests from Friday. Either way, I called back at 11:55 and they haven't called back since. It's 2:20. Really annoying to leave me a vague message and not respond in a timely manner.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    What?!?! No riding all the rides using your super-secret AP FP knowledge? No pushing to the front of the lines for parades and shows demanding special seating because you are an AP holder? And you SPENT money? Brandon, what kind of evil APer are you?

I don't know but I'm failing at it! Had lunch in the parks too, Flo's V8 to be exact. No other parties were sitting in the section I was eating at and this was around noon so no one eats in the parks maybe?

i saw a potential parks debate topic but lunch break is ending so it'll have to wait.

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Susan, to me Frozen is more superhero action adventure with character drama than a "princess" movie. I think you'll enjoy it a lot. And your store is going to sell tons of Elsa and Anna dolls I'm sure.
    We already are. As of Sunday morning, we had no more Anna soft dolls in our back room to replenish the stage. I hope with the shipment tomorrow morning we'll be getting new stock.

I'm looking forward to the movie. Going to try to see it Wednesday and maybe again on Sunday with the team from my store in 3D.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Glad I'm off after tomorrow. This holiday rush thing is very draining. Very, very glad I don't have to hang the Black Friday tags too. For some goofy reason, we have our sale running through Wednesday, then people have to take THOSE down and hang the signs that will run through Sunday. The things corporate cooks up sometimes makes me just laugh and shake my head.

• Selfie Expert

Does CVS get hit hard on Black Friday? It's just one of those places I don't ever think to shop in. I go there for my prescriptions (because I have to) and that's it lol

doctor appt today... Hoping for good news!

• Selfie Expert

Doc thinks ill be delivering within a week.

ahhhh scary and exciting!!!

• Grim Grinning

Usually yes, but for some reason, we didn't get any of the goodies this year. We usually have blu ray players and tower speakers for black Friday. There's other stuff, but it's usually gone by noon. I go in at 2, so I'm gonna be a broken record of "No, sorry, we're sold out. No, none of the other stores have it now either and I cannot write you a raincheck for it."

• Evil is Sexy

Delivering in about a week?! Holy cow! You're kiddo is going to be super spoiled because her birthday will fall between two close, major holidays.

"What do you mean other kids only celebrate their birthday once a year? They don't get to celebrate it three times like me?"
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

Kelly, it's been 9 months already???

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    We already are. As of Sunday morning, we had no more Anna soft dolls in our back room to replenish the stage. I hope with the shipment tomorrow morning we'll be getting new stock.

I'm looking forward to the movie. Going to try to see it Wednesday and maybe again on Sunday with the team from my store in 3D.
    No more Annas?? Everyone thinks Kristen Bell had an outstanding performance as her?

hopefully you'll enjoy it both times if you go twice. It's being compared to Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King so it shouldn't suck at all

• Selfie Expert

I'm just glad she won't have a birthday super close to Christmas. I feel like those birthdays get lumped in with Christmas and kind if skipped over.

Well it's been about 37 weeks! Crazy, huh?

I have an ultrasound later today to see if she's still a giant and determine if I need a c section. I'm anxious to find out!

i need to bake a cheesecake to bring to my parents' on thanksgiving, my dad LOVES the one I make. I'm feeling so lazy (and huge) though so it's hard to get motivated to do anything!

So exciting that you're so close! It will be nice having a separate birthday. My cousin was born on Christmas Eve and hated it as a kid. Doesn't mind so much as an adult.

I have a few things to do today to get ready for tomorrow - mostly just dust, bake a pie and make cornbread for the stuffing tomorrow, not too much. Just need to get off my duff and do it.

• Grim Grinning

My birthday is Jan. 9th, so I usually get an equal haul at Christmas and my birthday. Of course the nifty thing is, if I didn't get it at Christmas, I know it's still hiding in the house somewhere waiting for my birthday. Some years, my Christmas is a little skimpy and my birthday has more and vice versa.

In sad news, we took Tiger to the vet today. The vet offered to run tests and give meds to try to help him eat, but getting him meds was impossible, so we just had to let him go. I've been burying myself in baking since we got home.