Page 185 of 341 FirstFirst ... 85135160175182183184185186187188195210235285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 5115

• we jumped out a window

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Amanda, last night's game really sucked! Especially when our goalie Hiller was trying to clear the puck and somehow your team got it and scored.

edit: Marleau and Thonton to be exact. At least the Ducks picked up a point.
    Last edited by brand42; 12-01-2013 at 05:29 PM.

• Selfie Expert

We put our lights up a couple days ago (well, Sean put them up), and we bought and decorated our tree today. Now we are just sitting around watching Star Wars and hoping I go into labor! Lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    We put our lights up a couple days ago (well, Sean put them up), and we bought and decorated our tree today. Now we are just sitting around watching Star Wars and hoping I go into labor! Lol
    Whoo hoo!!!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

I always seem to forget about the other forums on MC ~ I am so used to going straight to the DL forum to see if i've missed something!!

How is everyone doing?

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Amanda, last night's game really sucked! Especially when our goalie Hiller was trying to clear the puck and somehow your team got it and scored.

edit: Marleau and Thonton to be exact. At least the Ducks picked up a point.
    Yeah, someone I have on FB (note the wording there lol) was crying foul that someone in the shootout stopped in front of the goalie. Puck kept moving, so it's good. Sorry you guys lost though. I was biting my nails, I hate shootouts.

I just got my tree for my room home. Busted up my car in the process, but it's home lol.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    I always seem to forget about the other forums on MC ~ I am so used to going straight to the DL forum to see if i've missed something!!

How is everyone doing?
    Hey, Brit! So funny, one of my friends was just asking if I knew you since you're on micechat and from Glendale. Your ears must have been burning!

I'm good other than I think my belly is starting to gain its own gravitational pull... how are you?

Amanda I saw your post on FB about your car! Just some scratches? Or worse? Luckily Sean drives a pickup so we were able to just throw our tree in the back.

• Selfie Expert

Gahhh have to venture out to the mall to get a comfy maternity dress to wear post c section. Of course Target failed me! Not looking forward to waddling through the crowds there.

Hey, Brit! So funny, one of my friends was just asking if I knew you since you're on micechat and from Glendale. Your ears must have been burning!

I'm good other than I think my belly is starting to gain its own gravitational pull... how are you?
    I'm convinced we need to just start having MiceChatAZ meet-ups! - it seems like there have been a lot of people from the state on here lately! lol

Ahhh yes, the final stages of pregnancy! Hang in there doll, you are almost done and you get the most AWESOME gift at the end of it!

Gahhh have to venture out to the mall to get a comfy maternity dress to wear post c section. Of course Target failed me! Not looking forward to waddling through the crowds there.
    I had a c section as well although mine wasn't planned. The extra walking through the mall could help start labor lol

• Selfie Expert

There are definitely a lot of AZers on the site!

I decided to try another Target before going to the mall. Ended up with super comfy leggings and a sweater dress thing (that's really way too short to ever be considered a dress, hence the leggings!). So I'm pretty well set and the store was practically deserted!

Cute! There is a lot of deals going on online right now so thats prob why the store was deserted. I bought Mickey Mouse footie PJs off of Amazon this morning lol Its one of the same pairs I think are at Target

• Grim Grinning

Amanda I saw your post on FB about your car! Just some scratches? Or worse? Luckily Sean drives a pickup so we were able to just throw our tree in the back.
    Well, since there was nobody at the store to help us tie it to the car (apparently they're not allowed to anymore) and my tree was barely 5 feet, we figured we'd put it in the trunk. My seats fold down and the tree was netted. Got it 99% of the way in and the tip wouldn't fit. So we pushed a little more and cracked the plastic on the frame of the back seats. Had to tie the trunk shut, so we tied it off to the latch and the glow in the dark release thing. Didn't think about that coming off. Got out the driveway and the trunk flew open. Pulled back into the parking lot and found the glowing thing sitting in the trunk. So it's nothing major, but it's stuff I have to go fix now. I was going to use my sister's boyfriend's truck, but he went home before I got back from Christmas shopping.

• Selfie Expert

I almost bought those Mickey footie pjs off amazon! Haha

lol sounds like something I would do with the tree. I hope you shake an angry fist in your sisters boyfriends face!

I finally have a light at the end of the tunnel! OB called and said I'm scheduled for c section December 9th at 9am. She could decide to show up before then, but I'm relieved to know that at latest she will be here in a week! And I only burned through two weeks of leave by then so that works out ok.

• Selfie Expert

Random vent:

I watch an ungodly amount of Food Network. I am super annoyed at the obvious Paula Deen replacement they've brought in. Her show is annoying, she's just as much a stereotypical southerner as Paula, but at least Paula was the original. And I hate to say it, but people got on Paula's case when she was diagnosed with diabetes because her style of cooking is obviously unhealthy... This lady is no example of health herself. Argh! Bring back Paula!

ok, got it out of my system. And now I'm hungry!

• Grim Grinning

lol sounds like something I would do with the tree. I hope you shake an angry fist in your sisters boyfriends face!
    Oh I plan to lol. He saw my status and was all "You could have used my truck!" If I could have, I would have lol.

Random vent:

I watch an ungodly amount of Food Network. I am super annoyed at the obvious Paula Deen replacement they've brought in. Her show is annoying, she's just as much a stereotypical southerner as Paula, but at least Paula was the original. And I hate to say it, but people got on Paula's case when she was diagnosed with diabetes because her style of cooking is obviously unhealthy... This lady is no example of health herself. Argh! Bring back Paula!

ok, got it out of my system. And now I'm hungry!
    I'll have to check that out. The one I can't stand is Sandra Lee. Just her face makes me so irrationally angry.