Page 195 of 331 FirstFirst ... 95145170185192193194195196197198205220245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4956

• Evil is Sexy

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Pups with ears that "flop" are more prone to ear infections because moisture can build up easier within. Our Anubis seems to always have an ear infection, he came that way from the breeder - poor baby. He couldn't learn to swim like a Labby until he was 8 months old because of them. He usually gets yeast infections in his ears. I clean them a few times a week now with cotton balls and Otic-soothe. He hasn't had an infection for almost 6 months since the last one. *happy dance*

I hope everyone's fur babies get better, swiftly.

For those of you not my Facebook friends, I was offered a "permanent" (since I do move every 3 years, hence quotation marks) position within my Disney Store. Stage Hand. Backstage stuff like shipments and stage sets. It's only a few hours a week, though, so I'll have to supplement with another part-time job elsewhere. I accepted the position. In a couple of weeks I will get my real CM ID card.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

Do you get all the awesome CM benefits that I hear about? Free admission to the parks for you plus sign-ins? Access to parties (if they even have them anymore)? Or is that only for park/corporate CMs?

If so... I might need to seek out a part time job at the Disney Store... haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

Coyotes play in Anaheim tonight! That would be a fun game to go to if I weren't working today.

I should have known better than to click on a "what Disney movies do you not like" thread! It's not on here but another site, still Disney related. Okay I guess some people don't like Frozen but they don't like The Lion King??? Or Aladdin??

• we jumped out a window

Kelly mentioned something on FB about seeing the first Pokemon episode and it made me think back to '98 I guess it was? Or '97? '99?

Anyhow, that was a fun era and every Sat., you could visit the local Toys R Us and/or mall and you'd find tons of people to trade Pokemon cards with. Kind of like pin trading in Disney Parks except on a larger scale and without the pin sharks trying to rip you off. As long as you stuck to a "rare for rare" or "2 rares = 1 foil rare" rule, you were fine.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I'm as tired as can be, don't know how I'll make it through work tomorrow. Today we started to get flooded again with people.

The sibling is taking some family to DLR tomorrow and I'm actually glad I don't have to go.

Now I'm back to listening to I See the Light in other languages. It might be fun sometime to see non English versions of Disney films or else that's the fatigue speaking
    Yeah, Disneyland with family can go one of two way, and it's usually the way of wishing you hadn't gone.

And no matter how many times someone mentions that song and I know it's from Tangled, the first song I think of is "There's a Light" from Rocky Horror. Not sure why either but I end up with it stuck in my head for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Pups with ears that "flop" are more prone to ear infections because moisture can build up easier within. Our Anubis seems to always have an ear infection, he came that way from the breeder - poor baby. He couldn't learn to swim like a Labby until he was 8 months old because of them. He usually gets yeast infections in his ears. I clean them a few times a week now with cotton balls and Otic-soothe. He hasn't had an infection for almost 6 months since the last one. *happy dance*

I hope everyone's fur babies get better, swiftly.

For those of you not my Facebook friends, I was offered a "permanent" (since I do move every 3 years, hence quotation marks) position within my Disney Store. Stage Hand. Backstage stuff like shipments and stage sets. It's only a few hours a week, though, so I'll have to supplement with another part-time job elsewhere. I accepted the position. In a couple of weeks I will get my real CM ID card.
    Beauty came home with a slew of meds to take and some anti flea and worm stuff. They gave us an 8 month supply and said we could just put it on all the cats, so that's my plan for the day.

Congrats on the permanent position!! That sounds really awesome!

• we jumped out a window

Your family at DL has got to be better than mine, Amanda (except for my sibling with an AP). Actually I just found out yesterday that part of the extended family we don't see as often are AP holders! What are we doing always gathering with the anti Disney anti fun family members then??? . Wait, I do see that side of the family whenever their grandma gets hospitalized. Believe me, I don't like running into family here at work under those circumstances.

with free time at work, I'm doing something Kelly might do at work and that's look up the upcoming pin releases. I decided I need to try to get a Valentine's Eve and Wall-e and a Bullseye Year of the Horse pins.

• Selfie Expert

Do you have a link to the pin releases? Both of those pins saw super tempting...

By the way, I still need to mail you your check! I was trying to find an appropriate Christmas card to send it in, but looks like I'll have to get creative.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

Here you go Kelly,

Pins | Collections By Disney

horrible, horrible shift by the way...no one did what I asked them to...

• Grim Grinning

That first row of pins are being released on my birthday! Too bad the one I want (the Chip and Dale) comes out on the 16th, I won't be there.

• we jumped out a window

At least ONE good thing happened today -

In OT,

Ducks 3
    Coyotes 2

• Grim Grinning

I'm sorry, Kelly! Rough couple days for the Yotes.

Got my coffee in me for the overnight tonight, still not fully awake. I gotta see what I can do about getting off the overnight rotation or at least not have to work the next day too. My sleep schedule is so screwed up lol.

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Do you get all the awesome CM benefits that I hear about? Free admission to the parks for you plus sign-ins? Access to parties (if they even have them anymore)? Or is that only for park/corporate CMs?

If so... I might need to seek out a part time job at the Disney Store... haha
    Kind of? I get tickets to the park every few months to use for people. It's not really a "sign-in" or anything and they do expire if not used. I need to be present, as they have my name on them. I get free parking, however, and 20% off all merchandise. Sometimes they give us little coupon books for dining discounts (30-50% off) and free vouchers for soda and popcorn. LOL. I think we also get hotel discounts.

I think the Park CM's get more perks, but we do get some. Better discounts than my Premium AP = awesome. Seriously contemplating downgrading my AP when February comes now.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

Where's Kirsten? Rams and Seahawks round 2 later on. This time will be different (I hope!)

The Seahawks will win and we will get home field advantage and first week bye and life will be sweet.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

A Packers win would be nice too.

• Grim Grinning

Well, didn't sleep very well at all. Between mom getting on a plane to Dubai and the fact they still haven't caught the punk that punched my co-worker, my stomach is just in a knot. Not really sure why CVS refuses to put the footage on the news; someone would surely recognize the kid and it would all be over.

The Disney Store sounds like the place to be! Those discounts sound great even if it's not as plush as what the park CM's get. Heck, maybe I'll see if the one by me is hiring.