Page 200 of 286 FirstFirst ... 100150175190197198199200201202203210225250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 4290

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I've now reported an issue with the pictures to FB. They've been loading for nearly 24 hours now with no progress. I'd go back and try uploading them one at a time, but I don't want to clog peoples feed with 298 pictures loading one at a time. Plus, if I do that, they will end up all out of order I'm sure.

• Grim Grinning

Apparently Google Chrome needed an update. So did that and BAM! There are all my pictures. Had to go back and re-upload them, but they were up in no time. So they're now up for y'all to enjoy.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Did I really make a double post?

Work was really draining, haha

• mountains beyond mtns.

So of the 4 remaining NFL teams, I'm forced to join Kirsten's side, the Seattle Seahawks.

Never, never, never liked the 49ers or Broncos but I dislike the Patriots most of all for cheating their way to a Super Bowl over my Rams.

On an unrelated note, it looks like Disney is going to erase a lot of Star Wars lore. This may not go well.

• Grim Grinning

See, I was born a 49ers fan. I was born in a year they went to (and I believe won) the Super Bowl. Nowadays I don't care one way or the other about football. If it's on, I can tune it out. I'll probably be working that day anyhow so yay! Chips and beer! At least I don't work at Buffalo Wild Wings. That would be a place that would suck to be that day.

Erasing Star Wars lore will not go over well. Heck, we got pissy when George Lucas went back and added terrible CGI characters to the original 3 and every horrid thing he did to them from there on out. This will not end well.

On my own unrelated note that nobody but me is going to jump for joy over, my future hubby has decided to add dates to his tour that so far include San Francisco on April 7th. So yay! I know where I'm gonna be! I'm way too hyper about it right now. Everyone's asleep, I just got home from work and there the happy new was sitting in my news feed waiting for me. And on that unrelated note, I'm taking my all too excited self to bed.

Welcome to the dark side, Brandon.

We have cookies.

(Which I know you can't eat, but it's the thought.)

• mountains beyond mtns.

Only for this game and possibly the Super Bowl, Kirsten.

Please please beat SF! Make more stadium earthquakes if you have to!

• Selfie Expert

I had to babysit our friends' 18 month old this morning. Had to be at their house by 6am so they could take their 3 year old to have his tonsils removed. Luckily they live directly across the street, so I can just carry Sophia over. Sean even woke up early to hang out with me there until he had to go to work, and he went and grabbed breakfast for us. Their daughter didn't wake up until about 8, and we just hung out and watched a movie until my friends came home. It was an easy morning, but I'm exhausted. Between Sophia waking up, Sean snoring, and having to wake up at 0530, I got about 3 hours of sleep. I'm hoping she'll sleep after she finishes this bottle off that I'm giving her right now...

In other news, I'm obsessively thinking about my Disneyland trip even though it's so far away.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Sounds like an exhausting day!! I think everyone obsesses over their upcoming Disneyland trip. I'm already geeking out about mine. I went and bought my dress for Dapper Day today too so I'm pretty much ready.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Blackfish didn't get an Oscar nomination. Trolled by the Academy, lol!!!

• Grim Grinning

I never saw it and am so past the point of caring since the trainers that were part of the movie have come out saying they were lied to and so much of their opinions were taken out if it didn't fit what the movie was trying to do. Just my two cents on that one.

• Selfie Expert

I watched Blackfish since it was on in the middle of the night. It was entertaining, but spun of course. Glad Seaworld has decided to fight back, and even happier to hear that crap didn't get an oscar nomination.

Where did you buy your dress from, Amanda?! I soooo wish we could go to Dapper Day! Definitely one of the best times I've had at DLR.

My friend is buying tickets for my other friend and I through his work for our trip... It's slowly becoming more real!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

I got it from a store called Cute Girl.com. Oddly enough, it doesn't have a website either. I love the store, but hate the name. The dress is a strapless sweetheart neckline polka dotted knee length number. I love it, my sister took one look at it today and in so many words told me to take it back. But it looks super cute and I already have a petticoat from Halloweens past to use with it to make it poof just right. I'm looking forward to it, I can't wait!

• mountains beyond mtns.

I got sent home early from work today...here's the state of health care in a microcosm...

So to not go into lengthy details, I needed medical clearance before I would be allowed to return to work and you would think that working in a hospital, that would be no big deal. Except that our urgent care refused to see me on grounds of being extremely busy.

I am going to have to visit my primary care tomorrow and have to walk in to do so as it's too late to set an appointment.

I was there in urgent care already and as it was getting late in the day, there's no way I could have gone directly to my primary physician. I would have waited there too.

Hopefully I'm okay and can return soon.

• Grim Grinning

What happened?