Page 202 of 344 FirstFirst ... 102152177192199200201202203204205212227252302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 5159

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I'm just having an issue getting past what Sherman said. I mean fine, your team won. I don't care that much about football but I would have liked to see SF win it. But he was all kinds of out of line. I felt bad for the lady trying to interview him. And to just leave as she's asking a question was more disrespectful. So yay for the Seahawks, but man does that guy come across like someone any kid should look up to.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I'm just having an issue getting past what Sherman said. I mean fine, your team won. I don't care that much about football but I would have liked to see SF win it. But he was all kinds of out of line. I felt bad for the lady trying to interview him. And to just leave as she's asking a question was more disrespectful. So yay for the Seahawks, but man does that guy come across like someone any kid should look up to.
    He didn't say anything that bad. He was mostly defending himself; the only thing he said about Crabtree was that he was a "sorry" player, which is pretty mild. It was that he was shouting and agitated, which is understandable given that he just won the game that will take him to the Superbowl. And, he left because Fox Sports or whoever was in charge of the filming summoned him over (Terry Bradshaw handed the trophy to him to run around with).

• we jumped out a window

I'm not objective on this because the Seahawks are a rival of my Rams (then again so are the 49ers) but I felt Richard Sherman (no relation to the Disney Shermans ) was piling it on excessively with the Crabtree confrontation and then the throat slashing gestures directed at Kaepernick and then going on and on about Crabtree being "mediocre" (ha, would love to have someone like him on St. Louis).

Then again Coach Harbaugh of SF is just as over the top with his expressions and antics on the sidelines.

It's football, not finishing school. He didn't swear and wasn't grammatically incorrect. Really not worth so many people getting so worked up over, but it will blow over and the Seahawks will still go to the Superbowl, so that's what really matters.

I didn't mean that in a combative way, just that it's not as big of a deal when taken as part of a bigger picture. That image of the 49ers player's leg getting injured was way worse to watch, to me, and they replayed that over....and over....and over.......

• Selfie Expert

I have not watched any football so I can't weigh in on the issue.

Had my 6 week post partum check up today. Now I can lift things! No more excuse for sitting around with this extra weight - diet and exercise starts tomorrow! Yay! (Ewww)

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Good thing those scones were diet scones

If it's any consolation, my body probably looks worse than yours and i did not just have a baby 6 weeks ago.

• we jumped out a window

I'm still stuck on the most ridiculous sick leave ever. At this rate, Kelly will be back at work before me!

• Evil is Sexy

I don't watch sports. So... yay for whoever is excited about the Super Bowl. LOL.

Brandon, I am so sorry you are still stuck on this weird Twilight-Zone sick leave. Blah.

Still looking for a secondary part-time job to supplement income. It's less stressful since I already have a part-time job, but it's still tough.

I am seriously going through OUAT withdrawals. I'm on the TWoP forums talking with other Oncers and refreshing my Twitter seeking out behind the scenes pics the cast like to throw out. And then yesterday that horrid rumor of a death.. not mostly dead.. all dead of a character coming up. I'm even reading fan fiction now. LMAO.

Anyway.. a pretty for the people who adore Colin O'Donaghue as Hook (Hook in red vest + Horse = squeeeeeee!):

Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

Susan, what happened to avoiding spoilers?

The Twilight Zone sick leave continues...my dr. isn't available until Saturday...ugh!

I haven't taken good advantage of this time off either as I could have slotted in a visit or two to DLR.

Kelly, I got the card/check today. Thanks!

• Evil is Sexy

Haha. I'm all caught up now.. and rewatching episodes at this point, so I gave up on the no spoilers. Besides, the behind the scenes shots are often way too hard to figure out what exactly are going on. They're just nice to look at.

Last night they were supposidly shooting a scene with just Hook and Henry involving nautical knot and sextant lessons on a beach. Oh.. my heart. Total Emma + Hook fan.

I have photos of that too, but I won't post them.

I have resorted to watching amusing OUAT Cracked videos on YouTube. *sighs* I think I'll have to make myself go to the park next week to keep myself from going stir crazy. If you're still off work, we could always meet up, Brandon.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Haha. I'm all caught up now.. and rewatching episodes at this point, so I gave up on the no spoilers. Besides, the behind the scenes shots are often way too hard to figure out what exactly are going on. They're just nice to look at.

Last night they were supposidly shooting a scene with just Hook and Henry involving nautical knot and sextant lessons on a beach. Oh.. my heart. Total Emma + Hook fan.

I have photos of that too, but I won't post them.

I have resorted to watching amusing OUAT Cracked videos on YouTube. *sighs* I think I'll have to make myself go to the park next week to keep myself from going stir crazy. If you're still off work, we could always meet up, Brandon.
    Sounds good! I don't plan to still be away from work next week but being as bizarre as the situation is, who knows?

The Diagon Alley additions to Universal Orlando look really good! Hopefully I'll go one day.

• Grim Grinning

I wanna go to Disneyland now! I'm having withdrawls already.

• Evil is Sexy

I might go Wednesday. They're doing a 55th Anniversary screening of Sleeping Beauty for APers that day and I love me some Maleficent.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.