Page 207 of 298 FirstFirst ... 107157182197204205206207208209210217232257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4463

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

We bought tickets to the Yotes vs Bruins game in march. Haven't decided if Sophia will be joining us or not... I want her to but I think she will be too young. Either way, she has her Coyotes jersey and Bruins headband to represent!

We shut out the hawks. I actually wish I were at that game to make all the Chicago fans choke on all the crap they talk. That's one sweet victory!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    ComicCon I take it? Man... I wish I could meet the cast. I'm still hoping for a musical episode. All that multi-talent in the cast, can't let it go to waste.

I hope everyone feels better soon. Being sick is no fun and spring is right around the corner, no matter what Punxsutawney Phil has to say.
    Yup! Totally by accident too. I was wandering around collecting free stuff and they were coming out of some promotional thing for TV Guide.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    We bought tickets to the Yotes vs Bruins game in march. Haven't decided if Sophia will be joining us or not... I want her to but I think she will be too young. Either way, she has her Coyotes jersey and Bruins headband to represent!

We shut out the hawks. I actually wish I were at that game to make all the Chicago fans choke on all the crap they talk. That's one sweet victory!!
    I hear the same from Duck fans. And Angel fans say the same about New York and Boston fans.

So I sat down to take count and since the last day that I worked, 12 things have gone wrong for me. That's what I'm dealing with!

• Grim Grinning

Yup, spoke too soon. I'm back to dying. This cough and pounding head is going to be the end of me. Got out of work 5 minutes early because my coughing fit would not let up & I was being useless anyhow.

• Grim Grinning

Kelly, I got your card, thank you!

• Grim Grinning

Goodness, time to call the tumbleweed factory for this place.

• mountains beyond mtns.

No tumbleweeds! They trigger my allergies

I visited work this morning and goodness, my boss looks like she aged 5 years. It's almost like I flash forwarded into the future.

Over the weekend, I secured 2 days of comic con later this summer. Will have to try for the remaining days during the general sale.

• Selfie Expert

Ugh. Work. Do not want to go back!!

I'm meeting some of my favorite coworkers for dinner Wednesday. I'm excited to see them.

I have too much to do this week and not enough time to do it. We keep packing our weekends with plans, too, which leaves us no time or energy to get stuff done. My house is dirty, I need to get groceries, I have to enroll Sophia in day care, take care of this billing issue with my OB office, plus Sophia has a doctor appt with the potential for lots of shots being given and this Saturday we are leaving her with my parents for the first time so Sean and I can go out to dinner. Oh! And I need to get new scrubs because I haven't lost all the baby weight yet. Bah humbug!

• Grim Grinning

Good deal! I spent the weekend doing everything possible to hack up one or both lungs and am booking my cruise to Alaska with my Grandma today. She always said when I grew up, she'd take me there. I brought it up last time I saw her that I'm grown and we have yet to go lol. She said we could go anywhere in the US I wanted to, but I ultimately stuck with a cruise. So we're doing a 7 day cruise to Glacier Bay. Fun stuff!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Kelly, I got your card, thank you!
    Thank YOU! I just had my weekly scone for breakfast this morning. Blueberry... Mmm!!!!

• Grim Grinning

I'm surprised they're still around! But glad you're still enjoying them haha.

• Selfie Expert

Good deal! I spent the weekend doing everything possible to hack up one or both lungs and am booking my cruise to Alaska with my Grandma today. She always said when I grew up, she'd take me there. I brought it up last time I saw her that I'm grown and we have yet to go lol. She said we could go anywhere in the US I wanted to, but I ultimately stuck with a cruise. So we're doing a 7 day cruise to Glacier Bay. Fun stuff!
    Im dying to do an Alaskan cruise!! I really want to do the Disney one when I have kids old enough to do it.

I'm surprised they're still around! But glad you're still enjoying them haha.
    Im making them stretch as long as possible lol and they still taste fresh after coming out of the freezer! And I did your suggestion of warming the chocolate chip ones... It's almost vulgar how good they are!

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I visited work this morning and goodness, my boss looks like she aged 5 years. It's almost like I flash forwarded into the future.
    Everyone knows that's code for "You have a MAJOR crush on your boss", Brand.

I kill myself!!!
    I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity

• Grim Grinning

Im dying to do an Alaskan cruise!! I really want to do the Disney one when I have kids old enough to do it.

Im making them stretch as long as possible lol and they still taste fresh after coming out of the freezer! And I did your suggestion of warming the chocolate chip ones... It's almost vulgar how good they are!
    Yeah, I really wanted to do the Disney one up to Alaska, but the only rooms left were interior ones with no windows. And they were the same price as a room with a window on the line we ended up going with. So Disney will wait for another trip, they're wonderful.

Hahahaha that's too funny! Gotta love the ooey gooey chocolatey-ness.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Cinderelluh View Post
    Everyone knows that's code for "You have a MAJOR crush on your boss", Brand.

I kill myself!!!
    Howdy! Always happy to see more people giving Brandon a hard time! (We do it because we love you!)

Yeah, I really wanted to do the Disney one up to Alaska, but the only rooms left were interior ones with no windows. And they were the same price as a room with a window on the line we ended up going with. So Disney will wait for another trip, they're wonderful.

Hahahaha that's too funny! Gotta love the ooey gooey chocolatey-ness.
    I figured Disney would be the more expensive option. I've never been a cruise, but with young kids it seems like Disney would be ideal! I'm counting down the years... Haha

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

Howdy! Always happy to see more people giving Brandon a hard time! (We do it because we love you!)
    Brand and I go waaaaaaay back. If you look at some of the old RCMC and EBHO threads, you will see all the BranDamage from me and then his classic responses, "Great, now I have to do some damage control cuz Cinder's been at it again!"

WHERE IS MY VBFF????? BRAND! GIT YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!
    I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity