Page 22 of 289 FirstFirst ... 1219202122232425324772122 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

No joke on the work statement.

Hahaha I don't think they have any Irish or Canadian fairytale characters. They all seem to be English in this show. I have no roots in the fantasy world!

I like Mulan's costume.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Wait. Did they close down the animation building? I just saw someone mention that on a post in the DL forum.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Wait a sec, Kelly, what happened to groceries? You're just spending your week off watching tv all day??? Tsk tsk!

Like I said before, Aurora is the most beautiful but too much of a pampered princess.

• Selfie Expert

Groceries are done and put away, sir!

• Selfie Expert

Alright, bed time for me. Here's to hoping I can get a few hours of sleep so I can survive my shift tonight!

Catch you all later!

• Evil is Sexy

Wait... I made the newsletter?! Wha????? *jaw drops*
    Thanks, I guess. I just like sharing my fun with others of the same mindset. That thread will probably grow, since we take photos everytime we visit and some solo visits are bound to come up too... stupid Navy underways.

Your Blob. I've never heard it called that. I've known, nugget, bean, nudger, parasite (in a funny way) and my favorite is food dictator. I really hope you have a very healthy and full term pregnancy. Lord knows we need more smart children, too many dumb people are breeding without regard to the human race. (Idiocracy, anyone?)

I'm sorry you're having issues still, Brandon. I do hope they figure out what is causing you this fatigue/energy loss.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    No joke on the work statement.

Hahaha I don't think they have any Irish or Canadian fairytale characters. They all seem to be English in this show. I have no roots in the fantasy world!

I like Mulan's costume.
    Mulan's armor is pretty cool. Minor spoilers but Belle gets to wear a scaled down version of it - definitely not Belle in the yellow gown there. Apparently, tiring of the provincial life, she finds herself in the vaguely Chinese looking part of fairy tale land and being so devoted to books and learning, she is fluent in over 30,000 languages.

You know they have hidden Mickeys on this show? anytime, they're in Mr. Gold's shop, look in the background and you might see all sorts of Disney stuff like a Mickey phone.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Wait... I made the newsletter?! Wha????? *jaw drops*
    Thanks, I guess. I just like sharing my fun with others of the same mindset. That thread will probably grow, since we take photos everytime we visit and some solo visits are bound to come up too... stupid Navy underways.

Your Blob. I've never heard it called that. I've known, nugget, bean, nudger, parasite (in a funny way) and my favorite is food dictator. I really hope you have a very healthy and full term pregnancy. Lord knows we need more smart children, too many dumb people are breeding without regard to the human race. (Idiocracy, anyone?)

I'm sorry you're having issues still, Brandon. I do hope they figure out what is causing you this fatigue/energy loss.

A-ha! Most couples that relocate to the San Diego area seem to do so because of the naval base.

And thanks, I'll see my doctor in a week and a half so I'll ask her about it but basically, a condition I already have is making me get that way during moments of great anxiety.

• Evil is Sexy

That sucks, the anxiety. I have a very minor anxiety issue (so, so minor that only occurs when I'm nervous about something like starting a new job), and it causes me to gag and vomit. Yeah, gross I know. My sister has bad anxiety (and is bi-polar) and has to take medicine to regulate her brain so she can go out in public. I have no idea how she's going to handle coming out here to visit and going to all the amusement parks. Maybe the excitement will cancel out her issues.

If I could wave a magic wand and remove all periods of anxiousness for you, I would.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

It's a blob for now since it in no way looks like a baby lol It will upgrade to bean once it's no longer a dark, well, blob on the ultrasound, and I've already called it a parasite. I'm loving food dictator, that's a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Mulan's armor is pretty cool. Minor spoilers but Belle gets to wear a scaled down version of it - definitely not Belle in the yellow gown there. Apparently, tiring of the provincial life, she finds herself in the vaguely Chinese looking part of fairy tale land and being so devoted to books and learning, she is fluent in over 30,000 languages.

You know they have hidden Mickeys on this show? anytime, they're in Mr. Gold's shop, look in the background and you might see all sorts of Disney stuff like a Mickey phone.
    I'll give Belle a little more credit once she reaches that point. I haven't noticed any hidden Mickeys! I'll pay more attention!

Speaking of hidden Mickeys... at Beauty and the Beast (the play), they put a bib on Belle during "Be Our Guest" and it had Sebastian on it. It made me happy!

• Selfie Expert

I hope I have a perfect shift that somehow balances keeping me awake without requiring much thought because I'm going to be at 25 hours straight of being awake by the end of my shift tomorrow morning...

• mountains beyond mtns.

I hope I have a perfect shift that somehow balances keeping me awake without requiring much thought because I'm going to be at 25 hours straight of being awake by the end of my shift tomorrow morning...
    Good luck!

My shift was a nightmare again. It's just not fair when I have 103 pts. to worry about.

• mountains beyond mtns.

That sucks, the anxiety. I have a very minor anxiety issue (so, so minor that only occurs when I'm nervous about something like starting a new job), and it causes me to gag and vomit. Yeah, gross I know. My sister has bad anxiety (and is bi-polar) and has to take medicine to regulate her brain so she can go out in public. I have no idea how she's going to handle coming out here to visit and going to all the amusement parks. Maybe the excitement will cancel out her issues.

If I could wave a magic wand and remove all periods of anxiousness for you, I would.
    Thanks! It's not anxiety that is the problem but sugar levels. The stress is causing it to dive into near unhealthy levels and making me dizzy, disoriented.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Good luck!

My shift was a nightmare again. It's just not fair when I have 103 pts. to worry about.
    Just sat at my computer and checked our census - only 94 right now! Woohoo!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Just sat at my computer and checked our census - only 94 right now! Woohoo!
    94 is no picnic for me either.