Page 221 of 324 FirstFirst ... 121171196211218219220221222223224231246271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4847

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I'm thinking sometime in our mid 50's so we're still able to move and get it all up and running before we're too old to do hard labor (cleaning litter boxes is not easy!). Arizona has pretty good weather for a pasture of cats, no snow, and just provide an air conditioned area for them to cool off in.

But what will we call it?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

Animals, be they cats or dogs seem to stay away from my hospital. Somehow they just know to avoid it!

I am cracking myself up picturing Amanda and Kelly trying to herd cats.

• Grim Grinning

I herd cats already lol. You can't enter or exit any room in the house without at least 2 sets of paws swatting at you as you pass.

Hmm... I will have to think of something snappy. I don't know what we'd call it but it sounds like fun! And yeah... litter box cleaning is a challenge. A couple of ours will watch you clean them and as soon as you turn to clean the next one, they're already in the one you just cleaned.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Animals, be they cats or dogs seem to stay away from my hospital. Somehow they just know to avoid it!
    Haha they should have that sense about our hospital...

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I am cracking myself up picturing Amanda and Kelly trying to herd cats.
    I'm constantly herding my four cats. Sean calls me the Cat Whisperer because I always have at least two following me.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hmm... I will have to think of something snappy. I don't know what we'd call it but it sounds like fun! And yeah... litter box cleaning is a challenge. A couple of ours will watch you clean them and as soon as you turn to clean the next one, they're already in the one you just cleaned.
    Yep! They just have to immediately mess up that clean litter box. We have three litter boxes together, so as you're cleaning one they're going to the bathroom in the one you just cleaned and looking at you like "Yeah, you see that? You see what I'm doing? Clean up after me!"

• Selfie Expert

The more I think and read about it, the more I REALLY want to do the 24 hour event and the Marvel run.

The 24 hour event is pretty doable since I'm off work, anyway... The Marvel run is during my work week. Maybe I'll send the other overnighter a message to see if she'd be willing to rearrange schedules...

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Yep! They just have to immediately mess up that clean litter box. We have three litter boxes together, so as you're cleaning one they're going to the bathroom in the one you just cleaned and looking at you like "Yeah, you see that? You see what I'm doing? Clean up after me!"
    All I'm picturing now is the episode of Family Guy where Brian and Stewie go to the universe run by dogs and Stewie poops on the lawn. "Pick up my poop, Brian!"

The more I think and read about it, the more I REALLY want to do the 24 hour event and the Marvel run.

The 24 hour event is pretty doable since I'm off work, anyway... The Marvel run is during my work week. Maybe I'll send the other overnighter a message to see if she'd be willing to rearrange schedules...
    You're lucky you have people you can swap shifts with. I was just informed that they're going to start to make the schedule 3 weeks in advance so now if you need or want a certain day or anything off, you have to get it in at least a month ahead of time. Ugh... killing my spontaneity a little more every day. They oughtta know I don't have my life that planned out lol.

And on that note, I think I'll go to bed now.

• Evil is Sexy

Hallo!I had a nice birthday, thank you. We stayed home and cut up a bunch of meat to freeze. LOL.

That Avengers Marathon sounds awesome, except hubby won't be home to participate, so meh. And I can't run.

Cat ranch? We want a dog ranch.
    Names for cat ranch? That'll be tough to come up with something catchy and intelligent. Only because there are only so many words one can alternate instead of Cat.

PS - OUAT is back tomorrow night! And I'm pretty much expecting to die of "Captain Swan" feelings during the show.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

And you have to be very careful with the wording so it doesn't get mistaken for something else lol.

• Selfie Expert

All I'm picturing now is the episode of Family Guy where Brian and Stewie go to the universe run by dogs and Stewie poops on the lawn. "Pick up my poop, Brian!"

You're lucky you have people you can swap shifts with. I was just informed that they're going to start to make the schedule 3 weeks in advance so now if you need or want a certain day or anything off, you have to get it in at least a month ahead of time. Ugh... killing my spontaneity a little more every day. They oughtta know I don't have my life that planned out lol.
    So I've decided I'm going to go, and my tech is coming with me. We're dressing up slightly as Marvel characters. Our goal is comfort more than quality costumes, though. I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Hallo!I had a nice birthday, thank you. We stayed home and cut up a bunch of meat to freeze. LOL.

That Avengers Marathon sounds awesome, except hubby won't be home to participate, so meh. And I can't run.
    I can't run either, trust me. If I ever have had a reason to run, though, this is it. I'm going to take advantage of it while I can and give it a shot!

Sounds like you had a productive birthday at least lol

And you have to be very careful with the wording so it doesn't get mistaken for something else lol.
    I didn't even think of that!

• we jumped out a window

I've walked a lap around DCA followed by a lap around DL and that's enough for me. Would not be able to run that distance!

Ha! Nooooowwwww you want to go to the 24 hour day. See you there Kelly!

• Grim Grinning

So I've decided I'm going to go, and my tech is coming with me. We're dressing up slightly as Marvel characters. Our goal is comfort more than quality costumes, though. I'm excited!

I didn't even think of that!
    That sounds like fun! I don't run though, I take the same stance that Elijah Wood did in The Faculty. "I don't think people should run unless they're being chased."

Yeah, I didn't realize when I was in middle school & volunteering at a cat shelter that it had a funny name. It's the Auburn Cat House. The person doing his community service (prison community service at that) laughed so hard every time I answered the phone like I was supposed to by just saying the name of the place. Lovely people there, just not very well thought out name.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I've walked a lap around DCA followed by a lap around DL and that's enough for me. Would not be able to run that distance!

Ha! Nooooowwwww you want to go to the 24 hour day. See you there Kelly!
    I probably won't be able to run the distance, either. But the cut off is a 16 minute mile - you can walk that! So if I jog a little I'm hoping I'll stay just ahead of the sweepers and just go from photo op to photo op!

You're going?!

That sounds like fun! I don't run though, I take the same stance that Elijah Wood did in The Faculty. "I don't think people should run unless they're being chased."
    I totally agree with that sentiment. This is pretty much the only time I will actually be motivated to run - running from photo op to photo op at a Disney park lol

• Grim Grinning

I'd go just to watch, it sounds like fun.

• Selfie Expert

I'd go just to watch, it sounds like fun.
    Do it!!! And make me food after!