Page 225 of 300 FirstFirst ... 125175200215222223224225226227228235250275 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 4486

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I really wanna go darn it! I could use a Disneyland trip about now, I just found out that Being Human got canned due to budget reasons. Heartbroken.

If I lived within a reasonable driving distance (less than 8 hrs) I would so be there this weekend.

• Grim Grinning

If I didn't have the overnight tomorrow, work Saturday and possibly Sunday, so would I lol. As it stands now, I will be there in June. I'm hoping to get a trip in before that too.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Is this a great lunch (or dinner) or what?

• Grim Grinning

You are an evil, EVIL man, Brandon!

• mountains beyond mtns.

What, I'm just sharing something I enjoyed today!

It was REALLY good too!!! And strangely it was the least crowded I've ever seen Plaza Inn even though the park itself had lots of people already having spring breaks?

• Grim Grinning

I saw someone post about spring break on twitter (don't use it myself, I just sorta check in on AC here and there lol) and was sorta baffled at it being this early. And Plaza was pretty empty when I was there last too, kinda weird and very creepy.

I really hate myself for starting Candy Crush lol. I've run out of lives and I feel that this 20 minute waiting for a new life is gonna be a very long 20 minutes.

• Grim Grinning

Ahhh Friday. A night of parties, going to movies, going out in general. And here I am getting ready to head to work lol. I made way too much dinner by accident so I packed a bunch of it up so the night crew has dinner. I made stuffed shells for dinner, stuffed em with cheese and spinach. Super delish. Hopefully we don't all go into food comas and get nothing done from 3-6:30 lol.

• Evil is Sexy

Jealous (and happy) that you got to ride BTMRR early, Brandon!

And your Lunner (Lunch/Dinner) looks yummy. Mmmm... Plaza Inn Chicken.

So sorry your show is getting cancelled, Amanda. (I thought the BBC one was better, but it still sucks if you liked it.)

My side of the family is coming out in early July, so that might be the soonest we'll get to hit up the Happiest Place on Earth. I'm actually really excited to have my neice (6) and nephew (13) along so they can enjoy Disney like my sister and I did when we were little.

Also, as some of you on FB saw, we're not attending SDCC this year (we might ghost around outside for Celeb sightings.) We're going to attend Nerd HQ instead, which happens at the same time at Petco Park and is backed/hosted by Zachary Levi and it's technically a free event, though you can (and we did) donate to help them and their charity of choice.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

Susan, I still would have taken a Sunday at SDCC. Reason being that I've been able to go yearly thanks to pre registration for those who attended the year before. It's still super competitive but at least the competition is with like 5,000 and not 20,000.

I did spend most of my Saturday at Comic con last year at Zach Levi's event. The panels do cost money though and can be super tough to get tickets for since they're designed for around 200 people max.

• Grim Grinning

Thanks Susan, I've heard the BBC version is better, perhaps I'll look into that one to soothe the hurt.

Got my next few Disneyland trips planned out, just gotta book the hotels. We'll be there for Dapper Day on Sept. 12th, super excited!

• Evil is Sexy

Even if the panels cost money to attend, I think I'll still have a good time at Nerd HQ. We'll try for SDCC next year maybe. Besides, some of my fellow OUAT gal-pals are going to also attend the event and then we'll bum around outside Hall H before and after the OUAT panels for autographs and photos. And, if we're lucky, Zach will get some of them over at his thing too.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

For what it's worth, the marina behind the convention center is where I accidentally found a lot of the OUAT cast (Dallas, Goodwin, Parilla, De Ravin). I was actually going to take a look at the pirate ship promoting Assassin's Creed and their handler was clearing a path and almost bowled me over.

• Evil is Sexy

That's probably when they were doing their TV Guide interview. Which makes me adore the sheer silliness/geekiness of our cast even more. LOL.

Once Upon a Time @ Comic-Con 2013! Ginnifer Goodwin! Jennifer Morrison! Lana Parrilla! Josh Dallas! - YouTube

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Yes! I passed by that yacht as well. Did not see Hook or Neil though.