Page 228 of 287 FirstFirst ... 128178203218225226227228229230231238253278 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 4301

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I ended up missing the game almost entirely. We got home from dinner (which ended up being Outback) right at puck drop, but Jessica wanted to go have some celebratory birthday drinks so we went to a pub in midtown that was doing pub trivia. We missed the start of it so we just participated in our heads and decided we need to legitimately play next week because we're pretty good at it.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Pst... baby Sven plushies coming. *dies from the cuteness*
    Awww!!!! Do they let you buy one before they get put out?

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I ended up missing the game almost entirely. We got home from dinner (which ended up being Outback) right at puck drop, but Jessica wanted to go have some celebratory birthday drinks so we went to a pub in midtown that was doing pub trivia. We missed the start of it so we just participated in our heads and decided we need to legitimately play next week because we're pretty good at it.
    It's been a while since I've seen a whole game. We're going to the Coyotes v. Bruins game tomorrow (our favorite teams!!), and I am SO excited!!!

I saw a little clip about the Sharks allowing a teenage guy to join the team for a game. He had some kind of heart condition, I guess. It was such a sweet video!! Totally got me choked up, and made me like the Sharks a little more (not that I disliked them in the first place). That kind of stuff is what makes hockey awesome.

• Selfie Expert

Signed up for a redneck themed 5k for April 5th.

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Awww!!!! Do they let you buy one before they get put out?
    Hah. No. If they come in the morning I work shipment, though, I can buy one when I clock out. All Frozen stuff goes out to the floor in our store. We don't let anything hide in the back unless it was put on hold for a guest. It was madness last Tuesday when the pre-order pick-ups came in. I went out with a bin of just Frozen flip flops and got mobbed. LOL.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

I saw that too. I wanna say he was 20 or something. I never got around to watching the video due to my recent emotional climate. Everything makes me cry. EVERYTHING! There was a darned commercial for something not at all sentimental BOOM! Tears!

Just got home from my usual overnight and was informed that Casey, the 19 year old cutie quit. Put a damper on the night, but he has my number, so maybe we could still hang at some point. And while on the topic of guys, the NASCAR guy texted me finally on Sunday. He's a scumbag in the first order. Within 5 minutes of us starting our first conversation, he was asking for inappropriate pictures and wouldn't take no for an answer. So I told him to kick rocks and stop being a pig.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Hah. No. If they come in the morning I work shipment, though, I can buy one when I clock out. All Frozen stuff goes out to the floor in our store. We don't let anything hide in the back unless it was put on hold for a guest. It was madness last Tuesday when the pre-order pick-ups came in. I went out with a bin of just Frozen flip flops and got mobbed. LOL.
    It's crazy how popular Frozen is! It's so good, though...

I saw that too. I wanna say he was 20 or something. I never got around to watching the video due to my recent emotional climate. Everything makes me cry. EVERYTHING! There was a darned commercial for something not at all sentimental BOOM! Tears!

Just got home from my usual overnight and was informed that Casey, the 19 year old cutie quit. Put a damper on the night, but he has my number, so maybe we could still hang at some point. And while on the topic of guys, the NASCAR guy texted me finally on Sunday. He's a scumbag in the first order. Within 5 minutes of us starting our first conversation, he was asking for inappropriate pictures and wouldn't take no for an answer. So I told him to kick rocks and stop being a pig.
    Ewwwww on the NASCAR guy!! What a d-bag!

• Selfie Expert

Went to the Yotes v. Bruins game tonight before work. Great game! I was proud of the Yotes for hanging in there, though we blew it at the end.

• Selfie Expert

Brandon - did you say you have an external battery thing for your phone? I want one for the 24 hour event, but am not sure which brand is a good one since very few have reviews on Amazon...

• Grim Grinning

Yeah, he's definitely a d-bag. And the Sharks blew it in the shootout tonight.

• mountains beyond mtns.

It's crazy how popular Frozen is! It's so good, though...

it's okay, I guess . Remember when you said you weren't that excited to see it?

so I witnessed daughters of two different friends being total fan girls over the soundtrack. One of them asked the other "guess what I have???" and then pulled the cd out of her bag. The other girl grabbed it from her hands. I was setting up something, half expecting them to ask if they could listen to it which I would have permitted albeit begrudgingly - LOL!!! No! They were captivated by the cd booklet, I guess in the same way that when I was their age, I'd be mesmerized by DLR and WDW maps

Make no mistake about it, Frozen is creating a lot of lifelong hardcore Disney fans!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Brandon - did you say you have an external battery thing for your phone? I want one for the 24 hour event, but am not sure which brand is a good one since very few have reviews on Amazon...
    No, I don't have one. For the past 2 24 hour events, I've had to waste time charging the phone. Which is a must if you're trying to meet up with people. Or torment friends who aren't able to attend, which I may or may not have done.

It's not that easy finding an unoccupied charge station at these events. I saw some parties camped out at some for hours which to me seems a silly way to spend your day.

• Selfie Expert

At least they got a point for overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    it's okay, I guess . Remember when you said you weren't that excited to see it?

so I witnessed daughters of two different friends being total fan girls over the soundtrack. One of them asked the other "guess what I have???" and then pulled the cd out of her bag. The other girl grabbed it from her hands. I was setting up something, half expecting them to ask if they could listen to it which I would have permitted albeit begrudgingly - LOL!!! No! They were captivated by the cd booklet, I guess in the same way that when I was their age, I'd be mesmerized by DLR and WDW maps

Make no mistake about it, Frozen is creating a lot of lifelong hardcore Disney fans!
    Yeah, I remember. Glad I was convinced to give it a shot. It's one of my favorite Disney movies now! It's really grown on Sean, too. I totally agree, Frozen is going to be a classic for this generation.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    No, I don't have one. For the past 2 24 hour events, I've had to waste time charging the phone. Which is a must if you're trying to meet up with people. Or torment friends who aren't able to attend, which I may or may not have done.

It's not that easy finding an unoccupied charge station at these events. I saw some parties camped out at some for hours which to me seems a silly way to spend your day.
    That's exactly what I don't want to end up doing - wasting time charging. Thinking the portable battery/charger is a really good idea. I found a couple with good reviews... think I'll take the plunge.

• mountains beyond mtns.

If only they could've blown it against the Ducks . Thornton, Pavelski and Marleau could pretty much do whatever they wanted against us.

Didn't realize this until the game the other day but the Sharks' power play is having as much trouble as the Ducks. That I just don't get, it's supposed to be an ADVANTAGE!!! But nooooo, against Washington a few days ago, they were 0 for 6 on the power play. Penalty killing is really killing us too...
    Last edited by brand42; 03-22-2014 at 10:38 PM.