Page 232 of 313 FirstFirst ... 132182207222229230231232233234235242257282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4693

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

This weather needs to not happen on days I have to work. The rain makes me wanna just stay in my pj's all day. I want to do that any time I work the overnight, but combine that with the rain, makes for wanting a very lazy day.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I'm off to see Muppets Most Wanted in a bit. What's really strange is that for every film Disney releases, I can count on comments from FB friends. However, I've not heard/read any mention of this one which could be good or bad...

• Grim Grinning

One of my friends was supposed to see it with his gf today but then she got sick, so they didn't go. Otherwise I could give you some sort of gauge on how it was.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Muppets Most Wanted was really average. Oh well, Captain America Winter Soldier which I'll see in a few days promises to be much better.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I tried out the Disney station on Pandora after seeing Amanda's sister mentioning it.

Had to stop after "When Will My Life Begin" from Tangled because it was hitting too close to home. It kind of feels like I've been trapped in a tower for a very long time.
    Last edited by brand42; 03-31-2014 at 07:46 AM.

• Grim Grinning

At least it's an upbeat song, not some soul crushing ballad! I think I'm gonna have to restart my computer or call an exorcist or something. It's locking up on me for no reason.

• mountains beyond mtns.

April 1??? This entire year has been April Fool's!!!!

• Grim Grinning

I'm trusting nothing and no one today. We're expecting thunder storms this afternoon so I'm staying home if I can at all help it.

Brandon....have you rigged your doctor's offices somehow so you could get a bunch of paid time off?

• mountains beyond mtns.

I wish I could say that I masterminded the whole thing, Kirsten, but alas no.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Interestingly enough, I did go to my primary dr. today for forms to keep the sick leave going (should only be a few more weeks now).

My primary is this wry New Yorker with not much of a filter and a tendency to get sidetracked. So it was me and him and another dr in a room talking about things irrelevant to my case and lots of laughing and light heartedness.

Once I got out, I thought about Kirsten's post and bursted into laughter. I guess anyone listening in on us would have totally wondered what was going on or what schemes were being cooked up!

And I suppose my experience with medical appointments (got two drs I see regularly) is sooooo out of the ordinary with laughing and high fives and "you get an 'a' from me for your efforts, keep it up!", all the Twilight Zone stuff that happened to me sort of balances that out since things can't go well all the time.

Anyhow, 2 more days until Captain America Winter Soldier!!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

What a way to spend a Wednesday night. I'm following the two teams that play their home games on Katella Blvd, Ducks and Angels. Angels are losing 3-0. Ducks trail the Oilers 1-0. Someone please score 1!!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

The Angels never did score but the Ducks won at least. However they REALLY need to stop putting in minimal effort until the 3rd period. Teams like the Sharks will bury us if they keep that up.

If only I hadn't done my taxes, this would have been an ideal night to do so since the unpleasantness of that task is still better than watching Angels games and it's only the 3rd game of the year mind you.

• Selfie Expert

Back at work which means back to posting!

We sold our house today, and the buyers want to close in 14 days.

I start my overnight cycle tonight, which leaves me with a week off to pack up the house. I'm relying on Sean to find us somewhere to live until we find a house to buy. The next month or so is going to be a nightmare. But it will all be worth it!! (I'm hoping if I keep repeating that, it'll make me feel better)

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Congrats on the house selling, and good luck finding a new one. Hopefully you can find something fast!

Brandon, we beat the Oilers last night; that was a nail biter. I'm nervous about playing the Kings (technically) tonight. I'm entered to win two free tickets to the game and I'll know around 10am whether or not I won. I'm kinda hoping I do, but on the other hand, then I have to drive down there and pay nearly $30 to park, get food, etc etc.