Page 234 of 322 FirstFirst ... 134184209224231232233234235236237244259284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4826

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I have an engineer friend, but he works for Boeing now and is too busy for stuff like a personal life, so he's no help lol. Guess Sheldon's my only hope haha.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I decided I need some friends who are good at building electrical things. Engineers? I wanna figure out how to make silent kitchen appliances. I really want to make cookies but everyone's still asleep, so turning a mixer on would probably tick some people off.
    Haha I saw the post on your Facebook about this. Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Kelly, I mean nothing negative by this at all but you don't strike me personality wise as a Captain America type . then again, I wouldn't say I'm one either. And even though he's my favorite, I don't think I'm really a Superman type either. Hmm I should go take a superhero quiz to confirm this, ha!
    Oh, I totally agree. I love Captain America because he's just so innocent and good. Might as well *pretend* I'm like him. I'm probably more like Iron Man - dry sense of humor... or Hulk if I'm mad.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

Alright I have a crazy idea about reducing the noise from the mixer!

I don't know how large it is but maybe you could put a clear plastic bin over it while mixing? That should reduce some noise at least and you can still see what's going on.

• Selfie Expert

Or just remind everyone that the end result of the noise is fresh cookies... that should suffice.

• we jumped out a window

Ducks lost to the Oilers. Amanda, they're trying to let your Sharks get first place but you guys also lose to the same bottom feeding teams like Edmonton, Nashville, Calgary, Winnipeg.

• Grim Grinning

Alright I have a crazy idea about reducing the noise from the mixer!

I don't know how large it is but maybe you could put a clear plastic bin over it while mixing? That should reduce some noise at least and you can still see what's going on.
    That could work! It's one of those Kitchen Aid stand mixers, so I'd have to get a fairly big container, but it could work!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Or just remind everyone that the end result of the noise is fresh cookies... that should suffice.
    That too! I had some P.Oed siblings when they watched me box up the cookies and take em away, so I have to make more. I said I was going to do it today, but... yeah that didn't happen.

Ducks lost to the Oilers. Amanda, they're trying to let your Sharks get first place but you guys also lose to the same bottom feeding teams like Edmonton, Nashville, Calgary, Winnipeg.
    That game last night was atrocious. I left the room before the 2nd period was even over. I just couldn't stand the embarrassment. And yeah, give us a bottom feeding team and we make em look great.

• we jumped out a window

I saw a police car parked up on the sidewalk yesterday. Officers were nowhere to be seen and so I was super super tempted to leave a note saying something like "this is not a parking spot. Your vehicle will be towed. Thank you for your cooperation".

Well, if they're going to give me questionable tickets, shouldn't I be able to troll them right back?

But with your luck they would have come back just as you were doing that and arrested you for tyring to steal a police car or something ridiculous like that.

• we jumped out a window

Haha, totally! That's probably why I didn't go through with it.

• Selfie Expert

I have so much going on right now, I don't know how I haven't lost my mind.

At least it looks like our house selling and purchasing a new house will close on the same day, which is fantastic.

Biggest issue is this occurs during my work week... so I need to have some shifts covered which is a huge hassle at work AND costly for me financially. Ugh.

That's awesome that you get to close both houses on the same day, so you don't have to worry about temporary lodging. Losing hours sucks, especially now when you're spending extra cash, but it will be worth it once you're all moved in. And, maybe you can pick up a few extra shifts after you move so you'll at least be even.

• Grim Grinning

Finally home from all my running around the last two days. Had the best day in San Francisco Monday, and baked my buns off in Santa Cruz last night.

• we jumped out a window

Amanda, are you watching the Sharks game?

It's only 3-2 with Ducks in front but Niemi just got pulled. That can't be good.

• we jumped out a window

Amanda, are you watching the Sharks game?

It's only 3-2 with Ducks in front but Niemi just got pulled. That can't be good.
    Well Stalock wasn't much better either. What happened???? Usually Thornton and Marleau kill us! I really expected a closer game. And it's only because we have a goalie playing his second game ever that all the Ducks players are trying so hard because they sure weren't the past few weeks.

• Grim Grinning

I have no idea what happened lol. I was at work and getting updates from mom but I think she fell asleep after Niemi got pulled because the last thing I got was "3-2 Ducks and Niemi is out." I'm miffed enough that we lost, but one of my so called friends decided to take a friendly heckling too far about it. He was downright insulting about the loss. I came home from work not knowing how the game ended and saw that posted to my wall. I tried to rise above it & not go full beeotch on him but I'm not sure how I did.