Page 235 of 313 FirstFirst ... 135185210225232233234235236237238245260285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4686

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I have no idea what happened lol. I was at work and getting updates from mom but I think she fell asleep after Niemi got pulled because the last thing I got was "3-2 Ducks and Niemi is out." I'm miffed enough that we lost, but one of my so called friends decided to take a friendly heckling too far about it. He was downright insulting about the loss. I came home from work not knowing how the game ended and saw that posted to my wall. I tried to rise above it & not go full beeotch on him but I'm not sure how I did.
    I just had to go take a look

this guy is supposed to be a Ducks fan? He sure hasn't been following games then. I felt bad for your Sharks last night because the Ducks have been playing that horribly for weeks. Niemi got taken out but Hiller our #1 goalie got taken out of the lineup because of too many horrible games lately. Power play has sucked, penalty killing has sucked. Not a whole lot to be proud of lately and nothing to go trolling fans of other teams about.

• Grim Grinning

He does that every flippin game though. I usually just delete the post as soon as I see it and just don't say anything, but I'd had a crappy day at work and that was the last straw. I still have yet to see what he posted in retort, but I deleted him so I don't really care what he said since I know it'll only irritate me further.

• mountains beyond mtns.

For years, I've been lucky in San Diego Comic Con's hotel lottery but not this year (of course). Looks like I'll have to stay in Mission Valley which is miles away.

Oh well, change is good and it looks like I'll have lots more dining choices around me.

Speaking of change, I really need to replace my windows XP laptop since it's not secure to use it any longer.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    He does that every flippin game though. I usually just delete the post as soon as I see it and just don't say anything, but I'd had a crappy day at work and that was the last straw. I still have yet to see what he posted in retort, but I deleted him so I don't really care what he said since I know it'll only irritate me further.
    Every game is way too much!!! Sorry that you have to deal with that!

• Grim Grinning

It's ok, I deleted him so I don't have to deal with it anymore.

• mountains beyond mtns.

How many of you built a snowman with your siblings on Siblings Day yesterday? (Sorry Miss Only Child Kelly )

Neither did I but I do ask her about building one from time to time, lol!

• Selfie Expert

I'm still trying to keep my mind together. The home buying/selling process is horrendous, especially when it's condensed into less than half the time you're normally allotted to get it all together. The buyer of our home is being ridiculous right now asking for every single repairable item that came up on inspection to be fixed, and she wants to close in like 5 days. I'm about ready to cancel everything just because I'm pissed! Trying to stay calm, though...

One way or another, it'll be over within the week. Either we'll be moving into a new home (and I'll be stressing about the logistics and costs of moving!) or we'll be back to square one in this home still (and I'll be stressing about that!)... haha

I haven't followed hockey much this season at all, too much other stuff going on, but I do know that the Yotes sucked so that interests me even less.

All I care about is the Kings or Hawks don't come home with the cup, so for now the Sharks and Ducks have my full support.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Oh no, you got one of those people!! I'm sorry, hold on to your sanity. I''d throw my hands up too if I were in your position. While the Sharks game last night wasn't aired for whatever reason (it said it was on, but they lied "Top 10 Hockey Moments in Sochi was more important apparently) we won 5-1 against Colorado and of course we did because I could actually watch the game before work and missed it.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Kelly, I'm hoping for the best for you!

Sharks and Ducks might as well merge since they have the same tendencies like making bad teams look like champions. Anaheim plays LA tonight so we actually have a chance to win, lol!

I recorded myself playing Let It Go with MGMT's Kids in the background (Sounds good, trust me ). However my internet provider is having outages in surrounding areas and it seems I'm affected too. Anyhow, can't upload videos (it's not on my phone) much less read anything online.

• Grim Grinning

My computer is acting up now. Trying to play Disney Hidden Worlds and every time I complete something, it freezes. Of course I don't get credit for it but it sure is happy to take some of the ink it cost to play the level. So maybe when my computer is done being a butt, I'll check the video out.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I sent you gifts for Hidden Worlds as you probably saw already, Amanda.

I still don't have internet at home and there's around 20 area codes in CA that are affected. It's kind of sad how many things I'm not able to do without it.

• Grim Grinning

I saw that! I sent you some stuff back I believe. The game keeps freezing on me for some reason so I check in, get stuff sent, play one frame and it stops lol. Sorry about the lack of internet, that sucks.

I need to get a shower and get to Lowes, supposedly they finally got a shipment of lilac & still need one. I guess the constant warming and freezing we've been having killed all their lilac both in stores and the ones that were waiting to be shipped.

• Grim Grinning

Aaaaand once again they don't have any. 4th trip there looking for lilac, and could I find a single person that worked there to ask if they were going to get any again? Nope. Getting really irritated.

Wow, this thread got quiet, quick. I was just wondering if Brandon ever got back to work and how Kelly's fun with housing was going.

Amanda, do you have any local nurseries near you? We have Lowe's and Home Depot but also lots of little mom & pop nurseries and they usually have greenhouses and don't rely on suppliers as much and might have some lilac.

• Grim Grinning

Unfortunately we don't anymore. The last one in our area went out of business last summer. I may have to do some poking around to see if there are some close to here. I just don't want to drive an hour away but that may be my only option. And yeah, it did get really quiet! I have to go to work in a bit, so I'll come back tonight and have another rant haha. I'd have much fewer complaints if the company stuck to a policy and didn't let thieving leeches get away with everything.