Page 238 of 314 FirstFirst ... 138188213228235236237238239240241248263288 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4709

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Ha!!!! I love hearing that about the Kings. 7 goals?! How embarrassing! I don't think even the Yotes have choked that hard... though it's definitely in their realm.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Did anyone do anything fun for Easter?

We had breakfast with my parents. Didn't bother doing a basket for Sophia since she can't eat candy or anything. My mom, of course, got her a couple toys. That's what grandmas are for, I guess!

Sophie's Easter dress is packed away somewhere... if I come across it, I'm going to take some belated photos of her in it, especially since I ordered an Oswald and Easter Duffy that should be arriving any day now.

• Evil is Sexy

I called home to check in on the East Coast portion of my family. Then I played Dragon Age Origins - all day. Does that count for Easter things? My holiday was last month - the Spring Equinox.
    On a garden note - I have to go buy some beer to place in little dishes around my planted area to deter slugs/snails from eating my poor plants. I didn't nurse them into existance just to be eaten by land mollusks. LOL.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I wish I watched the Kings/Sharks game tonight. Amanda must've loved it!!!

Kings were up 2-0 and then gave up 7 goals on 40 shots. The one thing they're supposed to excel at is controlling the puck and keeping the score low...that hasn't worked out for them at all.
    Amanda enjoyed the game greatly! She was yelling at the tv through the first 2 opposing goals, but after that she was trying not to yell in excitement because everyone was asleep. She danced around the living room forgetting all the windows and blinds were open, so everyone driving by got to see her spastic happy dance. Got a few honks. Went to work for the overnight in my jersey in celebration. The manager on duty just looked at me and said "Really..... you're wearing that??" a customer backed me up saying so far it was a great game. I heard the end of it on the radio in the parking lot. Sorry for giving up on the 3rd person thing, but I'm exhausted kinda. Boxed up 80 pounds of Easter M&M's so I could set summer. Ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Did anyone do anything fun for Easter?

We had breakfast with my parents. Didn't bother doing a basket for Sophia since she can't eat candy or anything. My mom, of course, got her a couple toys. That's what grandmas are for, I guess!

Sophie's Easter dress is packed away somewhere... if I come across it, I'm going to take some belated photos of her in it, especially since I ordered an Oswald and Easter Duffy that should be arriving any day now.
    Melissa made us all little baskets, Chuck immediately pulled all the chocolate eggs out to bat around the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I called home to check in on the East Coast portion of my family. Then I played Dragon Age Origins - all day. Does that count for Easter things? My holiday was last month - the Spring Equinox.
    On a garden note - I have to go buy some beer to place in little dishes around my planted area to deter slugs/snails from eating my poor plants. I didn't nurse them into existance just to be eaten by land mollusks. LOL.
    My Grandma used Budweiser, it seemed to work best. Not sure if she still uses it since now she has deer to contend with. Don't need drunken deer.

OOH! Disneyland commercial just came on!! I'll be there in about 24 hours, so I'm super excited now and I won't get any sleep thanks to it hahahahahaha. Suppose I could pack...

• Selfie Expert

I'd be packing. I've been making packing lists for like... 2 months... in anticipation of my ONE night visit lol

I can't wait to have a garden! Lots of other things to get done in the house first, though.

• Grim Grinning

Did laundry, got packed, ran far too many errands because no matter how many lists I made, as soon as I got home I remembered something else we needed. Gonna have to get gas again just to get on the road haha.

• Selfie Expert

So exciting!!!!

My trip is now officially less than a week away. I SO wish we were overlapping!

• mountains beyond mtns.

AT&T arrived this morning...only took them minutes to restore my line so I really, really suspect they were up to something.

The Ducks loss last night was super upsetting because of how we lost. Getzlaf had to wear a protective mask because he got hit in game 1 but they still went headhunting on him. Even worse, Robidas whom we got from Dallas a few weeks ago broke his leg because they DOVE head first into it. Without him, we won't get very far and a team like the Sharks will eat us up.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Have fun at DL Amanda and Kelly! I was just there Friday and Saturday and would still like to go again. Usually that's how it goes, right?

and going back to my last post, there is someone worse than Dustin Brown of the Kings and it's Ryan Garbutt of the Stars. He even scored a goal adding insult to injury, literally!

• Selfie Expert

You're lucky in that you CAN go again and again!

Can't wait to see Amanda's photos, they're always super entertaining.

• Selfie Expert

My coworker has one of those new Jeep Grand Cherokees and I wanted to take it for a drive. Luckily he keeps his stuff in my locker, so my other coworkers and I took it out for a spin. We parked it, found a Mexican AM radio station, turned the volume way up, and turned the engine off. He might be a little mad when he starts his car.

• Selfie Expert

Finally found some info on pin releases - I really want Capt America and the Mother's Day pin! Of course, they're limited edition. In fact the Capt America one already released so I doubt there are any more. Hoping there will be Mother's Day ones when I go next week!

• mountains beyond mtns.

If we're looking at the same Mother's Day pin, unfortunately Tangled along with Frozen are the most sought after pin themes so it may not last until next week. Local collectors will definitely drive out to buy the limit of 2 on the day of release.

Great game by the Sharks tonight!

• Selfie Expert

Yep same pin. Darn! I'm not a big fan of Tangled, but since it's my first Mother's Day I was hoping to get my hands on it. Oh well!

I saw they're releasing an Olaf pin in May or June, I've already forgotten exactly when. That'll be gone instantly!

• mountains beyond mtns.

What else can go wrong for me here in "Tahiti". (Or Twilight Zone since most of you don't watch Agents of Shield)???

Well I tried a software update for my phone but things went terribly wrong and I tried 4 times to restore the phone before I was successful. Even now I'm slowly adding all the apps back in. Not fun at all...

And for good measure, the Ducks lost...Tahiti really sucks!!!