Page 244 of 308 FirstFirst ... 144194219234241242243244245246247254269294 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4610

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Exactly!! Ughhh my dad can get rude at restaurants and it's not only embarrassing but terrifying to think what they might be doing to our food because of him.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

I'd bet they probably only mess with his food if the server can see that everyone else is embarrassed by his actions. I think it's a dad thing because I know mine can get rude towards people who have no control over the situation, they just happen to be the one he's dealing with.

• Selfie Expert

That's what I hope. We all show our embarrassment when he acts like that lol

Listening to the Disney station on Pandora... 18 more days!

• Selfie Expert

Holy moly it says there are 13 guests on this thread right now. Times like this, I really doubt that that's accurate!

• Evil is Sexy

The Disney Store line - Anything Frozen. Apparently, there is some place you can go to on DisneyStore.com that tells you which stores are recieving Frozen Merch, but not what.

I'll have to ask my co-workers how yesterday went. We were giving out limited edition Star Wars pins out to the first 100 guests. I wonder if people lined up for that.

Happy Cinco de Mayo (or Revenge of the 5th, as my household calls it.)
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

Revenge of the 5th here, too.

I was tempted to stop by the Disney Store to try and get a pin, but then realized it was a weekend, and I really needed to sleep. Haha oh well

Disneyland had TONS of Frozen merch on Monday and Tuesday. Dolls, books, shirts... the only thing I didn't notice was dresses/costumes.

I was tempted by the dolls, but resisted. Just barely, though.

That sucks that you couldn't order what you want, Kelly. When websites do that to me I usually yell at it and call it names. Doesn't usually help, though.

I am looking forward to my next DL trip. Hopefully in the fall. I want to see fall decorations and Ghost Galaxy and HM overlays.

I would hate to be working at a Disney store dealing with frantic moms trying to get Frozen dolls/dresses/etc. and having to explain (again) that you're out and no, you don't have any in the back.

• Grim Grinning

I noticed all the Frozen merch at Disneyland too when I was there also with the lack of dresses.

One of my friends won an Elsa dress at a Disney Store in TX but had written his daughter's name on the raffle ticket since she was with him & it was for her. I guess the person working decided that wasn't acceptable, didn't give him the dress and ripped up the ticket. I'm sure it wasn't smart to put her name on it, don't know if it was resolved at all. I'd imagine it's a little frustrating working there with the Frozen mania still in full swing.

Get to take the kitty to the vet today, joy of joys. Hopefully all goes well and I get outta there without spending a fortune. Happy Revenge of the Fifth!

• Evil is Sexy

I don't get to work with guests much at the moment, since I'm just a Stage Hand and only do backstage things and shipments. I do get to see my co-cast members prep for it though.

Our raffle went smoothly as far as I know. I think the event is a much fairer way for our guests to get the costumes they desire. Everyone has the same chance and no one is camping outside the store to buy them all up and E-bay them.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Lucky! I love my overnights because I don't have to deal with customers after about 10 minutes since I can chase them all out.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Happy Revenge of the 5th indeed!!!!

more on this later...

• Grim Grinning

I saw!! Facebook spoiled it!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I saw!! Facebook spoiled it!
    must be from comments to Melissa or Susan.

My phone battery is going to die from all the hurdles I had to clear today so I'll wait until I'm home to elaborate more...

i'm going to the hospital tomorrow!!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

So yes, that blasted leave of absence is now over!!!

Even today I had to clear so many hurdles which spoiled my plans of taking in a few hours at DL.

Since I knew there was a report waiting for me at the lung doctor and I had called them 2-3 times last week, I thought it might be on their radar to contact me once it came in. Waited a bit after waking up to call them. They said it was in and I got so super anxious, I decided it might be better to take public transportation to get there - no wonder people often ask others to go to medical appointments with them.

I actually had to write on an index card all the scenarios that might unfold in order of probability as well as how I am to proceed in each case just to calm myself down. Hey, when you've gone through as much insanity as I have, you find that you need to do that.

So I got the report, called work, called HR and I needed to get a note from my primary dr to return with zero work restrictions. I decided to call in advance of going there in case something strange were to happen like closing early or not being open at all. So I got there and no one was around and it looked like the desk person was at lunch. She even said to go after 2 pm.

So I waited around 30 minutes, not sure if I'd even be able to get that clearance note. That's the way it's been for months so why not today as well. I was so exhausted that I decided to just go home and rest up for tomorrow rather than venture to DL.

• Selfie Expert

Glad to hear you're health got the all clear - that's the most important!