Page 246 of 289 FirstFirst ... 146196221236243244245246247248249256271 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4326

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I think I'll be able to go to DL on the 23rd!

• Grim Grinning

So, I may just sleep all day tomorrow. Today was exhausting; dealing with dumb people is just so draining. Melissa and I were going to go to SF to see the Walt Disney Family Museum tomorrow, but then her work decided since she's out of the hospital, she can open tomorrow. She told her boss she wasn't comfortable working while she's taking Norco and her bosses response was "well don't stick your hand in the fryer and I don't see a problem."

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So, I may just sleep all day tomorrow. Today was exhausting; dealing with dumb people is just so draining. Melissa and I were going to go to SF to see the Walt Disney Family Museum tomorrow, but then her work decided since she's out of the hospital, she can open tomorrow. She told her boss she wasn't comfortable working while she's taking Norco and her bosses response was "well don't stick your hand in the fryer and I don't see a problem."
    By contrast, my boss was willing to have an extra person help me out on my first day back.

It still feels like the past 3 months were a long dream/nightmare and I've gone back in time to pick up where I left off in late January.

Lastly, what is it about Disney fans that they can be so super opinionated and so quick to dismiss your's??? Argh!

Oooh, I hope you like the job and get it, Kelly!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Lastly, what is it about Disney fans that they can be so super opinionated and so quick to dismiss your's??? Argh!
    Because we're so stuck in our beliefs that sometimes it's hard to see someone else's opinion. I'm guessing you were visiting the DL forum?

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Because we're so stuck in our beliefs that sometimes it's hard to see someone else's opinion. I'm guessing you were visiting the DL forum?
    No, it wasn't even the DL forum!

so who writes my real life Twilight Zone scripts anyhow????

of ALL the hospitals for people I know from MC to check into, they check into mine! And this on just my 3rd day back on the job. Of course I can't say who due to privacy regulations but hopefully they'll be better soon. Let's see how much "unrelenting Anna from Frozen type optimism" I'm able to distribute

• Grim Grinning

And here I as about to ask the stupid question of "who??" when I knew darn well you couldn't tell me lol.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Another thing that went right this week - Ducks winning tonight. I wonder if I should go post something to every Kings fan I know

Something not so right - found out earlier I have a friend hospitalized after a car accident.

• Grim Grinning

I saw the final score, yay! I'd say go cheer about it. Goodness knows Kings fans aren't shy about it when they win and I'm usually posting about a Sharks win if there ever was one. Speaking of, I suppose I could change my photo out now lol.

Sorry your friend is in the hospital! I hope it's not too serious!

• mountains beyond mtns.

No, they're not shy about it at all - it's like they have the tell the whole world about every game they win!

don't know details but from what that friend's brother is posting, he's stabilizing but still in the emergency room. I guess that must have been a really bad accident he was in.

• Grim Grinning

No kidding. I'm really surprised none of them have rented billboard space to announce it.

Stabilizing is good!

Left the windows open while it rained, now the living room smells like wet street, it's awesome!

I actually kind of like the smell of wet street when it rains. It smells fresh and clean to me. Or maybe I'm just weird.

Seattle has no professional hockey team so during playoffs I'm all just off in a corner by myself thinking "I like cake."

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I actually kind of like the smell of wet street when it rains. It smells fresh and clean to me. Or maybe I'm just weird.

Seattle has no professional hockey team so during playoffs I'm all just off in a corner by myself thinking "I like cake."
    that at smell is quite relaxing but here in LA, we get it less than 5 times a year.

and we can start talking about football - my Rams added to their already strong defensive line so Russell Wilson and Kaepernick will be running for their lives!!!

Yeah, I watched the draft all the way to the end to watch Seattle trade their turn away for more picks in the 2nd and 4th rounds. Pffffffft. At least I got to see Menziel go 22nd and not 1st or 3rd like he thought he would. And he's stuck with the Browns. Ha ha.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Yeah, I watched the draft all the way to the end to watch Seattle trade their turn away for more picks in the 2nd and 4th rounds. Pffffffft. At least I got to see Menziel go 22nd and not 1st or 3rd like he thought he would. And he's stuck with the Browns. Ha ha.
    There was a lot of talk on Rams blogs about taking Manziel at #2. That would have been interesting but it was probably just to lure teams into giving us more picks. Not too many parties in Cleveland, what's Johnny going to do, lol!

i wouldn't worry about the Seahawks. Somehow they keep finding guys and it works out like magic. (Grrrrrr)
    Last edited by brand42; 05-09-2014 at 11:37 AM.