Page 248 of 322 FirstFirst ... 148198223238245246247248249250251258273298 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4826

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I'm guessing OUAT? All I've seen is the list of what's been canceled by every network.

Yes, Brandon, I noticed the silence from my 3 Kings fans on FB.

• we jumped out a window

Yeah, OUAT.

It's just so amazing and amusing that all the Kings fans I know were silent and acted like there was no game at all. Every time after wins, FB is the first place they run to!

i finally got to see my grandma and they completely understated by saying she's doing "well". She has horrible bruises on face and neck from her fall. That's not my definition of well.

edit: it's sooooo tempting to spoil some things for Susan!
    Last edited by brand42; 05-11-2014 at 07:46 PM.

• Evil is Sexy

Oh Brandon... Let it go.

(Someone was nice and linked me a streaming thingie. I got to see it before the West Coast air-time.)
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Oh Brandon... Let it go.

(Someone was nice and linked me a streaming thingie. I got to see it before the West Coast air-time.)
    Can't hold it back anymore ( ha! ).

• Evil is Sexy

And I'll probably rewatch it later tonight/this morning when it gets uploaded to Hulu Plus. It was a wonderful season finale and I'm very excited/intrigued where they plan on taking Season 4. Because we "think" we know the fairytales... but they always give them some twists.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

Sadly, I was right and grandma is not well and her heart and lungs are failing her. We had a Mother's Day dinner but it was a ruse to discuss her declining health.

I guess once again it's time for Anna optimism mode...

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Yeah, OUAT.

It's just so amazing and amusing that all the Kings fans I know were silent and acted like there was no game at all. Every time after wins, FB is the first place they run to!

i finally got to see my grandma and they completely understated by saying she's doing "well". She has horrible bruises on face and neck from her fall. That's not my definition of well.

edit: it's sooooo tempting to spoil some things for Susan!
    Yikes!! Maybe by well, they meant that nothing new had occurred? They sell something called DermaMed or DermaMend, I can't remember which that's supposed to help heal bruises faster. Maybe that could help?

• Evil is Sexy

Eesh. My prayers and good energy to your grandmother and your family, Brandon.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Eesh. My prayers and good energy to your grandmother and your family, Brandon.
    Thanks. I never knew any of my other grandparents so this would be a tremendous, tremendous loss.

i had but 5 days of carefree happiness this year but I guess there's always something worse around the corner.

I'm sorry your grandma is not doing well, Brandon. It's so hard to see a grandparent in failing health.

Never got into OUAT, but I do watch the Amazing Race. Last night was the next-to-last episode (next week is the finale) and I fell asleep in the middle of it and didn't see who made the final 3 so I will have to watch again tonight.

• Grim Grinning

I made the heartbreaking discovery that we don't get Showtime. I've been looking forward to Penny Dreadful like there's no tomorrow, set a reminder and everything. Midnight came, I changed channels and was greeted with "You're not currently subscribed to Showtime."

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I made the heartbreaking discovery that we don't get Showtime. I've been looking forward to Penny Dreadful like there's no tomorrow, set a reminder and everything. Midnight came, I changed channels and was greeted with "You're not currently subscribed to Showtime."
    It looks pretty good, kind of like an OUAT with classic horror film characters.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I'm sorry your grandma is not doing well, Brandon. It's so hard to see a grandparent in failing health.

Never got into OUAT, but I do watch the Amazing Race. Last night was the next-to-last episode (next week is the finale) and I fell asleep in the middle of it and didn't see who made the final 3 so I will have to watch again tonight.
    Thanks Kirsten!

my grandma is 97 and I know her doctors are only giving her two to three months...

but I also know that 18 months ago, my dr. thought I might have severe kidney and liver damage and that turned out not to be the case. I also know that I fought really hard to return from a 3 month sick leave. I hope I'm much better at handling being dealt horrible hand after hand (once again Anna mode! There can't be a bigger fan of her than me at this point) and so I will keep focused on positives, all the memories I have of spending time with grandma, including DL trips!

there's a photo I'll need to acquire to scan of her carrying a 3 (maybe 4?) yr old me and I guess I insisted that Winnie the Pooh could be in the picture too. And as if I didn't treasure Disney momentos enough, I'll try to round up everything I have from the visits I made with her (about 3-4 during DL's 50th anniversary).

• Grim Grinning

I'm sorry about your grandma, Brandon, that's rough!

I found that a site I use for watching things that are no longer ondemand and not on Netflix has Penny Dreadful so hopefully I can watch it there.

• we jumped out a window

I just may need to accept that the rest of my life is going to be this rough...

so there was a Kings/Ducks game tonight but you wouldn't know it from all the normally glued to social media Kings fans. I would laugh about this if I were in a more laughing mood.