Page 256 of 342 FirstFirst ... 156206231246253254255256257258259266281306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5121

• we jumped out a window

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Kelly, I have to laugh at your comments in your 24 hr thread

sorry but you and your friends will have little to no advantage during the wee hours of the morning. There's not going to be any reduction in crowd energy at all...sure it's 3am but everyone will be acting like it's 3 pm

don't forget, it's the 3rd time for many of us. And as a side, I FINALLY got my 4 day pass for next year's SW Celebration. Just wanted to wait to draw my normal paycheck again before getting it.

• Grim Grinning

Ugh, I forgot about work today. I was just starting to enjoy my evening, got something out of the fridge and my schedule caught my eye. Part of my soul just died.

That's one thing I like about M-F jobs. I always know what days I'm working. The bad part is waking on on Saturday in a panic wondering what day it is.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Kelly, I have to laugh at your comments in your 24 hr thread

sorry but you and your friends will have little to no advantage during the wee hours of the morning. There's not going to be any reduction in crowd energy at all...sure it's 3am but everyone will be acting like it's 3 pm

don't forget, it's the 3rd time for many of us. And as a side, I FINALLY got my 4 day pass for next year's SW Celebration. Just wanted to wait to draw my normal paycheck again before getting it.
    I don't know I saw a lot of people crashing and sleeping in the videos I've watched on Youtube! We shall see, though.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

I saw the Capt America sweater. It's awesome, and I'd love to own it, but for now the cost isn't in my budget for something I'd only wear a couple times.

Buzz playing DDR sounds AWESOME!

• Selfie Expert

More and more nonsense from this pharmacy, namely my boss.

I can't express how happy I am to be leaving this place.

• we jumped out a window

If only it could be Thursday afternoon already though not for the reasons you might think. I see the least favorite of my three doctors that day.

I won't start anticipating the 23rd until that appointment is done with. This is me we're talking about and anything can happen between now and Friday that might try to derail my enjoyment of that day. Maybe another family meltdown though I dearly hope not.

Anyhow, I did go to a Frozen sing along when I was on leave but there were only one or two other parties there (seriously! And this movie is supposedly popular??? Lol!) so if I get the opportunity, I'd like to go to one of the DCA sing alongs. If I get to experience 15 attractions, I will have surpassed my expectations but I'm not sure if that will happen so maybe the best thing to do is max out on opportunities I won't get on any of my 23 other visits in the coming year.

• Selfie Expert

I REALLY want to do the Frozen sing along, but we're also trying to ride everything in DL (doubt it will happen, just a fun goal), and I don't want to get stuck outside of DL if they reach capacity... so I don't know what our plan will be. Just need to make sure I'm in DL at 0130 for the meet up!

• #bringevilback

Wow...attempting all DL rides is a good goal...you do have 24 hours, so you might get lucky! Just use FP early and often and you may make it! Come to think, last year it didn't start to get that crowded until 2ish, although I'm not sure what it was like right when they opened. Hum, that's a fun idea...maybe I should try to hit as many as possible. My record is something like 21 attractions in 4 hours, but that was with a very empty early entry AP day...

• Selfie Expert

I'm hoping it will be quiet the first few hours. I won't be sad if we don't hit them all, obviously, and I'm planning for horrendous crowds since it's a holiday weekend. It gives us something to keep us going, though!

• Selfie Expert

I finished up my Capt America costume today. All that's left is for me to run to the store for a few things (I have no idea where my travel sized stuff is packed away in the house...) and clean out my car!

I went and bought my coworker a hulk mask for her costume (I think she will regret her plan to wear green makeup), and my tech told me her Ironman mask broke. I hope she can find a replacement! They didn't have one at the Target I got the Hulk one from.

• #bringevilback

Your talk of costumes has me rethinking...I am either going to add a cape to my Anna shirt (a welcome addition come night, I'm sure) but after looking up diy capes I was thinking of switching to the Evil Queen which will be more fun! I'd just go with a purple shirt, jeans or black pants and then the cape with a cutout of the crown. My niece loves the queen and even has her own queen disneybounding outfit, so I might go with that and have my sister bring her down for part of the time and we can be match-y, and of course get a pic with the Queen herself!

• Selfie Expert

Sounds awesome!! And glad I'm inspiring some creativeness. I love any opportunity to get crafty!!

• #bringevilback

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  175.1 KB

She's already got her outfit, and pose, ready!

• #bringevilback

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  75.0 KB
    And here's the basics I found for the cape...I'll be doing just step 3 (the cutting) and some self adhesive or iron on Velcro to close....I'm not a sewer!