Page 259 of 318 FirstFirst ... 159209234249256257258259260261262269284309 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4758

• #bringevilback

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Hooray! I got the night off! Now I'll get some sleep tonight and I'll be able to enjoy disneyland tomorrow and especially Friday!

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Haha. I still can't promise anything, Kelly. I have to take my car to get her oil changed tomorrow and buy some needed non-food things - cat litter, tin foil, wood glue (our kitchen chairs are finally coming apart), etc. I'll contact you and Brandon via Facebook PM should I make it up there.

I also bid on a steampunky clothing item today, because it was too pretty and I couldn't refuse and this particular artisan's items look good with normal clothes and genre stuff.

Seriously, how did I miss the Victorian era? I'd wear more pretty, dressy stuff if this was still the normal style.
    hopefully we'll hear from you and hopefully you can come!

as far as getting you to go, I haven't said much because I can be a source of bad luck

work was horribly exhausting! We only have room for 5 admits as it's super packed!

• Evil is Sexy

Aw, Brandon, don't worry about your bad luck rubbing off. I'm a big girl, I can take it. LOL.

I have call-in shifts Friday night/Saturday morning as well. I'm going to call work to see what those are all about (because I'm still a Stage Hand right now) and if I should stay home just in case they need me for whatever reason.

*shrugs* I don't mind spontaneous, in fact it's often more fun that way. I just want to make sure if I go I don't have any niggling regrets or a crisis of conscience.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

Got bitten by a cleaning bug. Scary, but it only lasted about 10 minutes so I didn't make much progress lol. Really wish I could add room onto my room for a larger closet. My room'd be clean if I could hang all my clothes up.

• Evil is Sexy

Why not install another hanging bar in your closet or somewhere in the room to hang extras? You could make the top into a bookself or similar to keep it from looking too much like an eye sore.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

I still need to survive my medical appointment tomorrow and then I can start thinking about Friday.

I had but one LOL moment today and it was this "you'll be surprised later" text from Kristen - sooooooo many ways to respond to that, lol!!!! But because I was so swamped at work, I couldn't respond. I'm sure she is having the last laugh and when not tending to her kid, being so amused at the thought of me being so perplexed by that and the other messages sent to me. And no, it's not at all what one might think . there is no harbor for that ship.

my head hurts from taking part in a Tangled vs Frozen discussion. I'm really not a left brain person at all so I probably stumbled and hit the pavement on that one.

• Grim Grinning

I've got the extra bar, I just have to get the darned thing up. I actually forgot about that haha.

Good luck, Brandon! I'm sure things will be just fine!

• Selfie Expert

Heading to the airport!!! Hope to see at least a couple of you sometime tomorrow/Saturday!

Frozen >>>> Tangled. I'm just not a Tangled fan, though.

Have a great day and cross your fingers I get on my flights through the standby list!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Have fun at the 24 hour event, you crazy kids.

Susan - that dressmaker's form has the biggest boobies I have ever seen on a form before. I know part of it is the corset, but it is a little startling to see. The outfit is really cute, though.

• we jumped out a window

Kelly is saying that there's a power outage at the airport and wondering if it's my fault

Of course not, if my bad luck powers could be transferred, the LA Kings would have been eliminated weeks ago.

• Grim Grinning

Hopefully you mean months ago so the Sharks had a fighting chance.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hopefully you mean months ago so the Sharks had a fighting chance.
    Ducks would have beaten the Sharks

my 3rd dr. said to see them again in the fall and to "go enjoy life". Who am I to argue so it's all systems go for tomorrow. I really, really need it too! Who could've envisioned life getting worse post sick leave? Family drama, me being made to feel very bad about myself which isn't usually that easy to do, getting overwhelmed at work, having a great new immediate boss that seems to know how to handle all the nightmare managers but because she's just 6 months removed from major surgery, the stress may be too much and not worthwhile and she may end up resigning.

Anyhow, it might actually be cold tomorrow since today is cloudy and overcast. Cold does indeed bother me since there ain't too much meat on these bones

• #bringevilback

It seemed cold today but actually warmed up...and the humidity made it yucky! Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer!

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Have fun at the 24 hour event, you crazy kids.

Susan - that dressmaker's form has the biggest boobies I have ever seen on a form before. I know part of it is the corset, but it is a little startling to see. The outfit is really cute, though.
    Haha! I know, right?! Her stuff is all really nice and she happily makes custom pieces. The extra large bust on the mannequins help show off her wares better. My girls look nice in her stuff, but I am sure women with larger cups than mine look fabulous.

Disney tomorrow is officially a no-go. I'll have to meet up with you guys maybe the next trip down or Dapper Day in autumn. So have a blast, squeeze in a HM ride for me and maybe a photo with Maleficent (which now I'll have to wait until Halloween for) so I can live vicariously through you.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    It seemed cold today but actually warmed up...and the humidity made it yucky! Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer!
    The weather can't make up its mind here either. It was cold day before yesterday, warmed up for a minute, then started pouring rain. Yesterday was kinda warm, but cooled off quickly. Today's just hot and gross.