Page 270 of 305 FirstFirst ... 170220245260267268269270271272273280295 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4569

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Blasted Rangers couldn't hold on to a 2 goal lead!

• Grim Grinning

I heard. Disappointing day in the world of sports all the way around it seems.

Got my time off request in for the concert. Made a point of writing that the tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Since it's in Sept, they should have no problem giving it to me.

Long night at work but got out early since the store manager closed tonight. He goes to bed at 8pm, so 11pm wasn't happening. I got there at 3 and he told me, "We're leaving at 10:05 so plan accordingly." Happy day! I'm heading to my dad's for our Disneyland trip tomorrow, I'm so excited I wanna just go now!

• Evil is Sexy

Have fun at Disneyland!

30 days until I go with my family. My husband just emailed me from work (yes, he sometimes works on the weekend) and told me he saw the name "Gibson" on a list of sailors and immediately thought of Gibson Girl ice cream. I love that man.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Grim Grinning

That's always my first thought when I hear that name too. I plan to have all kinds of fun, I'm gonna see about getting on the Lilly Belle since my dad's never done it. We booked the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour too so it's gonna be a fun trip. I'm about to head to Santa Cruz once I'm done with lunch. I'm so excited for this trip I was wide awake at 9:30 this morning. I'm never up that early lol.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Anyone need a wall torn down? I'm upset enough that my bare hands could do the job.

"Gibson" makes me think of

1. Gibson guitars
    2. John Gibson, goalie for the Anaheim Ducks.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Kelly, were you able to sign up for the SW races? Besides you I know two others that were thinking about it despite limited to no experience.
    I could have signed up pretty easily, I was awake and at a computer, but I decided to skip it since I haven't even trained for the Marvel one in November. I'm too damn lazy!

Blasted Rangers couldn't hold on to a 2 goal lead!
    I watched most of that game. So disappointing. Glad I'm really not invested at this point!

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Have fun at Disneyland!

30 days until I go with my family. My husband just emailed me from work (yes, he sometimes works on the weekend) and told me he saw the name "Gibson" on a list of sailors and immediately thought of Gibson Girl ice cream. I love that man.
    I LOVE when the hubs mentions something reminding him of Disney. Makes me think all my hard work in turning him into a Disney freak is starting to pay off.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    That's always my first thought when I hear that name too. I plan to have all kinds of fun, I'm gonna see about getting on the Lilly Belle since my dad's never done it. We booked the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour too so it's gonna be a fun trip. I'm about to head to Santa Cruz once I'm done with lunch. I'm so excited for this trip I was wide awake at 9:30 this morning. I'm never up that early lol.
    I'm dying to know what you think of the tour!! I really want to do it just to get in the apartment... and because I want the pin.

I can't post as often as I used to now that I'm working days. No time to surf the net, and when I'm home I actually have an awake husband and baby around to spend time with! It's amazing!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

I'm glad you work a more normal schedule and get to see your hubs and baby! Don't forget to check in once in a while.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Hey, I work days too and have to use all my time and energy to take care of the sick person trapped inside me and it doesn't stop me from posting

Hopefully the new job is treating you well Kelly!

• mountains beyond mtns.

There really needs to stop being school shootings every week

• mountains beyond mtns.

DL tomorrow!!!

i've been so drained from constantly picking up the slack from others at work (what did they do during my leave?????) that the one day of fun is most welcome.

Whatever I might have said about the Maleficent movie I take it all back. Since I've had time to think about it, there's something deeply distressing to me in that film. Of course, spoilers keep me from elaborating.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I'm glad you work a more normal schedule and get to see your hubs and baby! Don't forget to check in once in a while.
    Of course! This thread crosses my mind multiple times a day. You all are great!

Hey, I work days too and have to use all my time and energy to take care of the sick person trapped inside me and it doesn't stop me from posting

Hopefully the new job is treating you well Kelly!
    Hehe try taking care of a baby and a spouse! There's no time to take care of yourself!

DL tomorrow!!!

And with that, I just wanted to stop by and say I can't wait to hear all about Amanda's trip to DL with her dad, and my first day at work was AWESOME!

Miss you guys!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Of course! This thread crosses my mind multiple times a day. You all are great!

Hehe try taking care of a baby and a spouse! There's no time to take care of yourself!

okay, but I require more toys than Sophia, lol!!!

• mountains beyond mtns.

DLR seemed more crowded yesterday than the 24 hour day.

I drew Olaf at the animation academy! No time to find and post the photo right now though. Gotta work the entire weekend!

• mountains beyond mtns.

The Ducks site I go to is talking about getting Joe Thornton. I'm sure Amanda will disagree but I would LOVE for that to happen! However, why would the Sharks help out the Ducks...yeah exactly.

• Selfie Expert

I don't know... Sophie isn't requiring many toys yet, but she sure is a good excuse for me to get a bunch of toys.

Hot Topic is having a sale for 30% off everything so I'm stocking up on cheap Disney jewelry! And a Grumpy Cat onesie for Sophia, because she NEEDS it!