Page 276 of 318 FirstFirst ... 176226251266273274275276277278279286301 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4759

• we jumped out a window

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Our Ducks GM won GM of the year so our draft picks have a legitimate chance to turn out pretty good!

I wish I could have vacation already...

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

2nd thoughts.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 07-06-2014 at 11:46 AM.

• we jumped out a window

For the first time ever, I dreamt I was a DLR CM. Main St. to be exact and I got a call to rush some soda over to a child suffering low glucose. Only the call got cut off and I didn't get their precise location so I search everywhere and find the child and mother in the Market House. Mind you, my dreams make no sense because there's lots of things from there that can raise glucose in a hurry.

Anyhow, I give them the soda and they try to hand me a 10 or 20 for my troubles but I tell them I can't accept it and I'm going to stay with them until the glucose levels get back to normal or in case they need anything else.

• Grim Grinning

I just had weird drunk dreams lol. For some reason, Eminem was in them though. And a haunted maze thing. Still scratching my head.

• we jumped out a window

Lol! Eminen, haunted mazes??

i'm surprised my CM dream wasn't super stressful - normally I would dream something like working at city hall and handling a million nightmares.

I don't know anything about Dr. Who (and I'm probably the only one) but I'm so tempted to get this mashup MLPFIM Dr. Whooves and Roseluck shirt

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Now you've got me curious...CAN it be used rectally? My instinct would be no but I'm no vet...

If not, did you give them a rectal thermometer to use?
    Yes it can be used rectally. On human babies, too. Just have to know how far to put it in.... haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

We put one of our dogs down Thursday

On a happier note, we got a new puppy today. Sean, of course, is gone camping, so I get to take care of the baby and the puppy all by myself. The puppy is supposedly crate trained, but she's whining in her crate downstairs. I do not foresee this weekend being particularly restful.

My parents offered to pick the dogs up from me tomorrow morning, though, so hopefully Sophie will take a nice, long nap after they leave and I can get some sleep before heading over to the parents' for swimming and dinner!

And dreams... yeah... Our minds are CRAZY!

• we jumped out a window

I wanted to just relax tonight so of course what happens? I misplace my phone and ipod for 45 minutes. Must remember to not keep it on silent while at home!

That's 45 minutes that I could have been watching TS3! Haha, so because there's no Pixar film this summer or this year for that matter, I'm going to watch them all.

and...I'm having belly aches again this weekend.
    Last edited by brand42; 06-28-2014 at 09:28 PM.

• Grim Grinning

Sorry to hear about your dog, Kelly. That's a rough thing to go through. We're getting to that point with one of our dogs. Always so hard to have to say goodbye.

Yes, Brandon, apparently I was in Detroit and he lived on the same street as the people I was staying with (?) and their house was done up for Halloween and it was some kind of a maze. All I know is I didn't like it, so I was sitting outside and he was just out for a walk and he stopped to chitty chat. Nice guy lol.

• Grim Grinning

So, I finally saw Safe Haven. We all know once we hear the name Nicolas Sparks, it means there will be tears, why don't I learn lol. Good grief. Good movie, but he pulled a little bit of an M. Night Shamalan.

• Selfie Expert

I haven't seen Safe Haven, and wasn't interested until you mentioned that there's a twist at the end... now I'm curious.

It was especially hard putting Abby down because she was only 4 years old. Ugh.

The puppy is a good distraction. She's wonderful, except when she cries in her crate all night... but that's to be expected. Otherwise she's so calm for a puppy and so stinking cute!

I can't remember if I mentioned that we named her Leia.

• we jumped out a window

Where did you come up with a name like Leia? .

I wish I could have a do over of this past weekend since this next one will likely not be relaxing at all...there's a grand family vacation and they're meeting up/starting in Los Angeles first. Personally, I'll miss out on the massive amounts of stress, confusion and bickering since I already submitted my vacation request for week 4 of July months and months ago and no workplace is just going to allow you to tack on 2 additional weeks just like that.

• Evil is Sexy

Back from in-laws family renunion up in the mountains of Colorado. Also, we helped move them to a new house. Crazy. LOL.

This week is just back to the usual routine of work and house stuff. Next week, my family comes out to visit. Hah. We'll be up at Disneyland July 9th and 10th and then Knott's and Universal later in the week.

Missed you guys and gals.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Family reunions can be fun, as long as everyone gets along. Colorado is beautiful.

I want to go to Disneyland soooo bad but my bf of 5 years and I broke up and I'm moving into my own place and that is sucking up all of my extra money right now. Maybe next spring

• we jumped out a window

Susan, your family visit sounds like it'll be 200 times better than mine. 4 days of theme parks!!! My extended family can barely make it through one day.