Page 277 of 326 FirstFirst ... 177227252267274275276277278279280287302 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4890

• we jumped out a window

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    Family reunions can be fun, as long as everyone gets along. Colorado is beautiful.

I want to go to Disneyland soooo bad but my bf of 5 years and I broke up and I'm moving into my own place and that is sucking up all of my extra money right now. Maybe next spring
    I'm so sorry, Kirsten! Hope you are doing okay

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I haven't seen Safe Haven, and wasn't interested until you mentioned that there's a twist at the end... now I'm curious.

It was especially hard putting Abby down because she was only 4 years old. Ugh.

The puppy is a good distraction. She's wonderful, except when she cries in her crate all night... but that's to be expected. Otherwise she's so calm for a puppy and so stinking cute!

I can't remember if I mentioned that we named her Leia.
    It's really good, you should check it out.
    I'm really sorry to hear she was only 4, that's worse! But I'm glad the puppy is helping, she's very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Where did you come up with a name like Leia? .

I wish I could have a do over of this past weekend since this next one will likely not be relaxing at all...there's a grand family vacation and they're meeting up/starting in Los Angeles first. Personally, I'll miss out on the massive amounts of stress, confusion and bickering since I already submitted my vacation request for week 4 of July months and months ago and no workplace is just going to allow you to tack on 2 additional weeks just like that.
    We used to be able to just add on time off if we told them asap, now we have to ask a month in advance and even then, still probably won't get it. I sooo cannot wait to be outta there.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Back from in-laws family renunion up in the mountains of Colorado. Also, we helped move them to a new house. Crazy. LOL.

This week is just back to the usual routine of work and house stuff. Next week, my family comes out to visit. Hah. We'll be up at Disneyland July 9th and 10th and then Knott's and Universal later in the week.

Missed you guys and gals.
    Family reunions can be fun, my family hasn't had one in years. Mostly because most of my family is in Illinois and it's stinkin hot there in summer lol. Really jealous of all the fun stuff coming up for you, sounds like it's gonna be so fun. I've only been to Universal once, but I loved it.

Family reunions can be fun, as long as everyone gets along. Colorado is beautiful.

I want to go to Disneyland soooo bad but my bf of 5 years and I broke up and I'm moving into my own place and that is sucking up all of my extra money right now. Maybe next spring
    I'm so sorry!! Hugs!! Great place for venting if you need to. Goodness knows we all need to sometimes.

• we jumped out a window

Technically I could enter more time off into the system later on but then it awaits manager approval which 99.99% will not get approved.

I got up at 4am-ish, felt the stomach growling from hunger but went back to sleep! Sleep over food for me, I guess.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Back from in-laws family renunion up in the mountains of Colorado. Also, we helped move them to a new house. Crazy. LOL.

This week is just back to the usual routine of work and house stuff. Next week, my family comes out to visit. Hah. We'll be up at Disneyland July 9th and 10th and then Knott's and Universal later in the week.

Missed you guys and gals.
    July sounds like it'll be a super fun month for you!!! And welcome back, we've missed you!

Breakups are awful. Hang in there! I hope your heart heals quickly.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

I find it soooo hysterical that AP sales/renewals skyrocketed after the recent price hikes and suspension of SoCal Select. I also firmly believe that doing away with monthly payments would have the opposite effect of what the anti AP crowd expects. You can't just expect people to give up Disney Magic in their lives and if they have to sell organs for one time payments, they will!

as counter intuitive as it is, Deluxes and Premiums would become greater in number.
    Last edited by brand42; 07-01-2014 at 12:30 PM.

• Grim Grinning

I saw that too. I try to stay away from those debates though because they get ugly quick.

Cat had me up every hour last night starting at 2:30am. I didn't fall asleep til 1:30, so I got little sleep. Working all day today too, I just want a nap.

• we jumped out a window

I feel the debates are like a bunch of Sheldons arguing with each other and without any Pennys to tell them that it's really not important at all.

• Grim Grinning

I picture it more like the bit from Family Guy when someone said something was like having an argument with a donkey. It cuts to a donkey insisting that Kevin Bacon wasn't in Footloose no matter how many times the guy sitting next to him tells him he was.

• Selfie Expert

It's the same arguments and complaints over and over. Sometimes someone gets really out of line and it's entertaining, so long as you aren't caught up in it.

I can't believe the pentagram thing is still there. It was figured out 5 pages ago that it's just a logo, nothing to see, but people are still insisting it's evil, or graffiti and should be cleaned up. I wish people would read.

• Selfie Expert

Halloween party dates are out... I'm trying to convince my friends to do the one on Tuesday Sept 30th

• Selfie Expert

I can't believe the pentagram thing is still there. It was figured out 5 pages ago that it's just a logo, nothing to see, but people are still insisting it's evil, or graffiti and should be cleaned up. I wish people would read.
    Seriously. People sure can be dense about certain things.

• we jumped out a window

Seriously??? That thread is still going on despite being solidly debunked???? Well I could sure use some good laughs this afternoon so off I go!

• Evil is Sexy

Halloween party dates are released? Oooo... who to go with?

PS - Being a practicing Wiccan, the pentagram/pentacle thread made me giggle maniacly every so many posts. And learned who to avoid religious discussions with.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

Kind of random but Susan, do you know the Mission Valley area well at all?

That's where I'll be staying and I'm trying to do some planning.