Page 283 of 331 FirstFirst ... 183233258273280281282283284285286293308 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4952

• Grim Grinning

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Yup, there was a beer waiting when I got home. Currently contemplating buying a meet and greet ticket for the AC show in September. I was waiting to hear back from my friend to see if she wanted to do it too, but I messaged her a week ago and have gotten no response. I may just buy 1 for me and tell her later if she wants one, she's on her own.

• we jumped out a window

Everything is not awesome today...I worked at quadruple speed it seemed and I don't really remember much about lunch - I think I had it?

Kelly, I'm sure the zip line will have a long line so I don't know for sure that I'll be able to do it. I'm not super enthusiastic about the Gotham show either...I don't find these heroes before they were heroes (like Smallville) shows that interesting.

Lastly, HOW does one get hurt on POTC??? And parts of their fingers were cut off??? It's the WDW one and trust me, it's just as slow and they have the please keep your arms in at all times schpiel.

• Grim Grinning

I liked the early seasons of Smallville, but I gave up on it after 3 or 4 seasons I think.

Yes, they have the spiels, but does anyone listen to them? No. No flash pictures; it looks like a rave in there. Keep your hands inside the boat translates to stick your hands in the water. My guess is the dummy got his fingers caught between the boat and the tube thing you float along in. Either way, no sympathy from me. Keep yer ruddy hands inboard.

• we jumped out a window

But but...common sense - nevermind

HM is really bad with flash photography too.

• Grim Grinning

Common sense is on life support at best anymore. And yeah, HM is pretty bad, but in my experience Pirates has been worse. I pretty much avoid Pirates entirely now. Mansion is fine for me once you get out of the elevator. I just get the urge to hit people that scream in there. The spieling to themselves I can tolerate, the screaming is a whole other matter entirely.

• Grim Grinning

Pretty sure I found my dress for Dapper Day! Thank you Kelly for the website lol.

• we jumped out a window

I'm so glad that work week is over. Just 7 more days of work and then I'm off to SDCC!

The first two days of programming are up but I've only had enough time to print it out but not actually look through it and highlight.

• Grim Grinning

One of these days I'd love to check out SDCC especially since AHS has a panel.

Unfortunately, Friday means nothing to me. Just means it's time to go to Starbucks before I head to work. I'm ready for Monday, day off!

• we jumped out a window

Yup, all sorts of shows that you watch have panels - AHS, Bates Motel, Penny Dreadful, Big Bang Theory.

So they're back from the trip and my sister barely wants to mention anything about it so I stand corrected in not wanting to go. Sounds like it was quite a disaster.

Besides I need to save a couple vacation days for medical appointments since Dr. #2 is only available certain days of the week.

• Grim Grinning

Unfortunately Penny Dreadful isn't on a channel I get. I thought we got Starz, but I was sorely mistaken so I get to miss out lol. But yeah, Bates all the way, I bet that would be a fun panel to see.

Good news that I can't give too much detail on since it's kinda hush hush at the moment, I may have found another job. Not baking, but better than where I am.

Congrats Amanda! I hope it all works out for you.

Sounds like you'll have fun, Brandon. I'll be moving next weekend. Wheeee.

I slept in until 1 pm today. Guess I needed it. Packing is going to suck; good thing I have a/c since it's supposed to be in the 90s today.

• Grim Grinning

Thanks! I slept til 3 lol. Good luck with packing, I'm dreading that when I can afford to move.

• Grim Grinning

Must go to the gym. Got home from work and everyone wanted to go out to dinner. So I'm fighting the urge to just go into a food coma. Better go look for my motivation.

• Selfie Expert

What's your dress look like? I have a feeling I'll run into a few people with the same dress as me lol

So money has already been tight with paying off our new flooring, then I got my medical bill for Sophia's delivery (it took this long because they screwed up the billing in the first place), plus Sean's truck just died... oh and Sophie needs a new car seat and a high chair (maybe we should stop feeing her, she's outgrowing stuff too fast).

Argh!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

The "zombie" effect of my medication is pretty bad today...I've already dropped things twice.