Page 293 of 314 FirstFirst ... 193243268283290291292293294295296303 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 4699

• Evil is Sexy

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

*hides her red stapler*
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

I never watched it, at least I don't think.

All I know is that I'm declaring a state of emergency and visiting Katella/Harbor tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    *hides her red stapler*
    But I like that stapler because it doesn't bind as much. Gonna burn the building down..........

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    *hides her red stapler*
    I bought a red Swingline because of that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I never watched it, at least I don't think.

All I know is that I'm declaring a state of emergency and visiting Katella/Harbor tomorrow!
    Do yourself a favor and watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    But I like that stapler because it doesn't bind as much. Gonna burn the building down..........
    But last time I didn't get any cake...

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

I'm not in on the joke but I don't care

• Evil is Sexy

I think you need to watch Office Space sometime, Brandon. And then Idiocracy. Life changing movies.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

Maybe sometime in the future

for now I feel it more important to escape the work environment so only things set in space or Agrabah or Arendelle or Mordor are safe to watch

• Grim Grinning

I've never seen it in its entirety, but I get most of the jokes. Brandon, I said Office Space because you said something about smashing the phone. In the movie, they destroy the printer. Search it on YouTube. I was going to post it, then I remembered it's not exactly a G Rated scene.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Oh I would LOVE to destroy our printer since it's even more of a messenger of doom than the phone. Only thing is that it's huge, like the size of an air conditioning unit.

• Grim Grinning

So was the one in the movie. They took it out to a field with a few? baseball bats. Family Guy did a parody of the scene in the episode where Peter gets the Surfin' Bird record.

• Selfie Expert

It's such a great movie. I think you'll really like it Brandon. It's all about a guy who hates his job. It's so funny!

We stopped by the Disney Store today because I wanted to grab a dress for Sophie to wear to the character breakfast. I was so excited that they had the little beanie animals on sale for $6! I thought that was online-only. I was sad they didn't have the Jawa or R2D2 ones they have on the site, but I grabbed Figaro, Marie (I love cats, remember), Stitch, and Kevin for her! Plus they had some of the Star Wars pins I wanted there on CLEARANCE! Still no Darth Vader, but I did get my beloved storm trooper and C-3P0 which I didn't get online in time. Plus, of course, a dress. Went with a pink Minnie Mouse dress since I plan on getting her the pink Minnie Mouse ear hat at the parks. It's so fun having a living doll.

• Selfie Expert

Gahhh I want the Minnie Mouse Haunted Mansion print for Sophie's room!!! Might have to grab lunch at Rancho del Zocalo on Dapper Day. I like that place a lot, but we've been there done that and I'd rather try somewhere new. Decisions, decisions.

• mountains beyond mtns.

I just (technically a few hours ago) had lunch at Zocalo and saw an ad for the print!
    did not meet the $30 requirement though.

I want a plush Kevin too! How many years overdue is it?

• mountains beyond mtns.

Even though it costs just $10 round trip, I better rethink taking the train to Anaheim Station and DL because bad things tend to happen going or coming back. It's why I was in position to get that $200 ticket months ago and tonight I had a mentally ill woman harassing and threatening, yelling racial comments at myself and other passengers. The one time I need those officers who check for everyone's tickets and they're nowhere to be seen.

Thanks to our new psych unit at the hospital, I have had more than my fill of such behavior and really wanted none of it on a day off. Also, the hospital in their infinite wisdom did not see a need to provide training for anyone that has any bit of contact with those patients. Fine, just wait for something horrible to happen :/

anyhow back to happy thoughts - I totally forgot about Vader popcorn buckets until my way out of the park. Didn't go on that much today but made sure to go on BTMR.

• Grim Grinning

I've never been too impressed with Rancho any time I go, but Melissa loves it. Of course now Mexican food sounds fantastic, so I may have to give it another go.

Kind of in need of some impartial 3rd party (parties) advice. While I was at work tonight, someone I used to date happened to come in. I was hanging sale signs, and he was wandering the store. We didn't exactly part on good terms. He just one day decided he wasn't going to call or see me anymore. He came up to me, said hi, asked how I'd been. I gave him a frosty reply of I've pretty much been the same as I've always been. He then went into a rather heartfelt apology saying what he did was beyond unacceptable, and not forgivable, etc, etc. He said he can never make up for how he treated me, doesn't expect me to forgive him, but would like us to at least be friends and catch up some time if I was up for it. Seems all on the level, and he made it clear that he wasn't looking for a relationship, hook up, what have you. Just not really sure what to do. Family is kind of out of the question as a sounding board since I was a mess for a while because of his sudden plunge from the face of the earth.