Page 36 of 235 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686136 ... LastLast

• Evil is Sexy

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

OOoo.. and it's a theatre in the round as well! Very nice.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

•   

Ever have a weekend that didn't feel like a weekend and now you're already ready for the weekend to begin again?

We had errands planned smack in the middle of both days and I got bubkis done this weekend. Next weekend Darren is off camping (a little cold for me to camp still) so I'm staying home, relaxing, eating things that are bad for me and watching a Hoarders marathon. I may or may not get out of my pajamas at some point.

• New Mommy

The latter weekend you described is my IDEAL weekend! I know what you mean about having a weekend fly by and not feel like a break at all.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• mountains beyond mtns.

Kirsten, I thought I was the only one that gets super stressed out on weekends!

Monday the 13th really does not get the infamy it should as far as being a bad luck day...I'm still dealing with the massive disappointment from the Ducks loss yesterday...I hope yesterday was good for my mom because it sure was not for me...work sucked as it often does and I forgot to bring my phone charger and that's why I'm only posting here right now.

At least OUAT's "and straight on til morning" episode was pretty good. We'll definitely see Neverland next season.

• New Mommy

Hang in there, Brandon.

I'll be working on catching up on more OUAT episodes tomorrow! Considering spreading them out more so I won't have to wait so long for the next season.

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Hang in there, Brandon.

I'll be working on catching up on more OUAT episodes tomorrow! Considering spreading them out more so I won't have to wait so long for the next season.
    Yeah. That's what we usually do. Watch an episode every two - three weeks in the off-season. My hubs actually prefers to still be a few episodes behind when the new season starts so we don't have to wait for the next show every week.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Evil is Sexy

Oh yeah! I have a friend visiting the area from Colorado this coming weekend/week. He's an AP holder, so he's spending his 5 days doing just Disney. LOL. We plan on visiting on Sunday to hang out at the parks with him and his pal.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.

• New Mommy

Woo Disneyland!!!

I've been having dreams about Disneyland, but all my dream trips have some major hang up. The two I remember from this morning were one time my cameras weren't working (a huge bummer for me!!) and another was we were taking the bus instead of walking from the hotel and there were all these obnoxious kids and it was taking forever... lol wtf brain!! Let me have fun in my dreams!!

Today I'm trying to do some cooking so we have some reheatable meals to munch on through the week instead of going out for food so much. We'll see if it gets done...

• New Mommy

Groceries done and put away... waiting on the chicken to thaw so I can start the slow cooker jambalaya, then need to start working on the taco pasta bake thing, then later when it's closer to dinner going to try making alfredo from scratch. The hubs LOVES alfredo from Olive Garden, but haven't found a good recipe to make at home.

All of these recipes are from Pinterest... so it's like 50/50 chance they'll turn out from my experience lol

• New Mommy

Well I guess I'll keep updating you guys on my day... might as well up my post count!! lol

Jambalaya is in the slow cooker, will be ready to sample tonight. It smelled good!

I finished assembling the taco pasta bake - just need to throw it in the oven to melt the cheese. I had a taste of the pasta and it was GOOD! I hope it doesn't get too dry in the oven. I think we'll bake it off tomorrow night then eat the leftovers for work. It was easy and inexpensive so I hope it tastes decent. We're always looking for meals that are quick, affordable, and taste good reheated.

•   

I don't like Pinterest a whole lot for recipes as it seems I have to click a million times to get to the recipe, or it's a recipe for something else when I get there. Usually I look at the title of the item then find a similar recipe elsewhere.

I should really cook more on my days off so I don't have to do as much work after work to get dinner done, but on my days off I want to get chores done ASAP and relax the rest of the time.

• New Mommy

I know what you mean about Pinterest. I check all the links before I pin it to make sure it takes me straight to the recipe so I'm not disappointed or frustrated when I actually want to use it. My favorite site for recipes is AllRecipes.com, but I love surfing around Pinterest for crafts and such so I pin recipes that I come across as well.

I tend to be rather lazy on my days off. Since getting pregnant, my husband has taken up almost all of the chores with the exception of laundry (he doesn't do it right!) and some cooking. So, I'm feeling guilty and particularly useless so trying to get a head start on meals for the week so he can bring something to work besides sandwiches and we aren't resorting to fast food so much. We'll see how it works out!

I went to lay down and take a nap, my labs joined me as well as two of my cats. I, of course, couldn't sleep. So I got up and decided to dye my hair a bright red. It's currently "cooking"... hopefully it looks ok! I bought a box of dark brown dye to cover it up if it turns out awful lol

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Woo Disneyland!!!

I've been having dreams about Disneyland, but all my dream trips have some major hang up. The two I remember from this morning were one time my cameras weren't working (a huge bummer for me!!) and another was we were taking the bus instead of walking from the hotel and there were all these obnoxious kids and it was taking forever... lol wtf brain!! Let me have fun in my dreams!!

Today I'm trying to do some cooking so we have some reheatable meals to munch on through the week instead of going out for food so much. We'll see if it gets done...

Welcome to the club! My frequent dreams of DLR and WDW always always have something going wrong.

I'm barely squeaking by today...lunch with Kristen is probably going to be the lone positive of today...extreme heat plus my tendency towards light headedness are a terrible match.

• New Mommy

You've got to figure out something to help that light headedness.

So the hair dye only lightened my roots... lesson learned.

I'll be dying my hair black tomorrow to fix this monstrosity! Hahaha dang it!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Kelly, the stress varies so that alone can't be it. The one constant is that I'm underground with no windows and no doors which offers me this chilling challenge! LOL!

HM jokes aside, I wonder if that is causing my lightheadedness every day at work? And on a side note, I guess I could never be a HM or Indy CM.

Between now and the 24th I'll need to make a massive to do list for my 24 hours at DLR!

And I guess I have one more bit of good news - next season I'll be able to watch Fallon without staying up super late.

come on Sharks you can rally back!!!!