Page 47 of 314 FirstFirst ... 223744454647484950577297147 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I am officially declaring today a lazy day. For me, at least. This whole time off I've been running around doing errands, chores, or various social events. No complaints! It was a blast! I just need a day to sit around, though, and this is my last day off for a week. And this cycle of overnights I picked up 3 nights during my week off, so I'm going to be a mess with sleep lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Evil is Sexy

Enjoy your well-deserved lazy day!

Not one for me. Just got back from my Doctor. They took new x-rays of my feet. All my blood levels (and organs) are outstanding. She placed referrals for me to podiatry, physical therapy and mental health. *No, I'm okay. Just having some small issues I want to work out with a professional. Catch it early and prevent it before they try to dose me with medication.*
    After that, I ran to PetSmart to get some medicated shampoo for one of my pups, he's having dry skin issues on one specific dermatome area on his back and we need to fix it before he hurts himself scratching.
    Now - LUNCH. SO FREAKING HUNGRY. Making chili/cheese fries with sliced avacado on the side.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Enjoy your lazy day Kelly! I did that the weekend before this one and it was glorious.

Our dog has dry skin and we put salmon oil on her food. She only needs a tiny bit but we have noticed an improvement.

• Evil is Sexy

*nods* They get a whole egg twice a week with lunch and a teaspoon of olive oil twice a week with dinner to help their coat/skin. I think it just has to do with his shedding phase. He doesn't shed often, maybe once a year, and it hit him hard this year because of the changes in weather between San Antonio and San Diego. He's tufting all over the place, which is unusual for him being a black labrador. His sister.. the yellow one... LOL, she sheds ALL THE TIME. I keep threatening to shave her.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• mountains beyond mtns.

Come on Sharks, you have 3 minutes to tie up the game!

at least the Pacers beat the Heat tonight.

I finally got around to buying registration for the D23 expo.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I would *love* some Old Republic era movies/shows... something! The lore is so much more complex and exciting - they fixed what George messed up with his own. Also, it is so much more epic to think of hundreds of Jedi and Sith going to war. The "Rule of Two" is so dumb.

Nice lightsaber, Stitch! Jedi Guardian colored (green).

Early morning... well normal morning hours for us. Hubby in to work at 0500, I have a doctor appointment at 0820. Nothing weird, it's my "Hi! I'm your new patient! These are all my issues." appointment. LOL.
    Force users were sooooo much more powerful back then. Satele Shan would've owned Vader. Crushed his breathing apparatus, stopped his lightsaber with her bare hands and such.

• Evil is Sexy

Pft. My Sith Sorcerer would have owned Sidious' rear end at level 20 in the game. The "Rule of Two" Darth Bane implemented is the dumbest and most crippling thing anyone could have done to the dark side of the force users. *shakes head*

Name:  431786_660464233980630_275816531_n.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  68.5 KB

This is my Sith Juggernaught, Zenzhul, and my husband's Sith Marauder, Tektaladaar. You can't tell me these two wouldn't eat Vader and Sidious' lunch.. and probably the whole rebel alliance on their own. LOL.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.

• Goofy

hi brand and kelly sorry my late reply. just got carried away

Pft. My Sith Sorcerer would have owned Sidious' rear end at level 20 in the game. The "Rule of Two" Darth Bane implemented is the dumbest and most crippling thing anyone could have done to the dark side of the force users. *shakes head*

This is my Sith Juggernaught, Zenzhul, and my husband's Sith Marauder, Tektaladaar. You can't tell me these two wouldn't eat Vader and Sidious' lunch.. and probably the whole rebel alliance on their own. LOL.
    Today on the Maury Povich show, Tektaladaar comes clean about his reputation. "I just want people to know that I'm really not all that bad." Will America believe him when they see him with a box load of beagle puppies? And Zenzhul shows us what she does when she's not killing Jedi "I'm a kindergarten teacher and I work with sick elderly patients." All that & more today on Maury's "Don't Judge Me Cause of My Mask."

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Selfie Expert

Lazy day was pretty great!

Doctor appointment this morning. If everything looks good, today is the day I publicly announce my pregnancy. *fingers crossed*

I really don't want to go back to work tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Lazy day was pretty great!

Doctor appointment this morning. If everything looks good, today is the day I publicly announce my pregnancy. *fingers crossed*

I really don't want to go back to work tonight!
    You missed me Kelly. As you were posting yours, I snuck one in on ya!
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Stitch marathon today. To occupy time.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    You missed me Kelly. As you were posting yours, I snuck one in on ya!
    Dang it I just saw that!! So funny!

• Selfie Expert

Doctor appt was AMAZING! The baby looks like, well, a baby!! It was moving around so much, and everything looks great! I finally announced the pregnancy on Facebook. I'm on cloud nine right now!!!

Now I need to somehow fall asleep in preparation for the start of my overnights tonight... buzz kill.

Another thing I'd like to know is about the two on the right. Which one is the evil twin?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Doctor appt was AMAZING! The baby looks like, well, a baby!! It was moving around so much, and everything looks great! I finally announced the pregnancy on Facebook. I'm on cloud nine right now!!!

Now I need to somehow fall asleep in preparation for the start of my overnights tonight... buzz kill.
    Congrats on being preggo with your eggo. I've got a helpful tip (sort of) when it comes to those over nights. It helped with us.