Page 48 of 323 FirstFirst ... 233845464748495051587398148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 4835
  1. #706

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,269

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    This day has gone to the sewers literally! I work underground and we had some sort of accident with pipes that is causing sewage stench in the air. And yes, you guessed it, I work in the Death Star trash compactor.

  2. #707

    • Evil is Sexy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chula Vista, California, United States
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Another thing I'd like to know is about the two on the right. Which one is the evil twin?

    LOL. Quinn One and Quinn Two? Silly MMO's with companions who look the same. Actually, we can change their appearances to all kinds of things. I just like him in his original skin. Totally fun game if you love the Star Wars universe and have a decent computer to play it on. It is free to play, but we subscribe for all the better perks.

    Kelly!! Did you post any of your Disney photos as part of the FB announcement?
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

    Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

  3. #708

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,269

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Doctor appt was AMAZING! The baby looks like, well, a baby!! It was moving around so much, and everything looks great! I finally announced the pregnancy on Facebook. I'm on cloud nine right now!!!

    Now I need to somehow fall asleep in preparation for the start of my overnights tonight... buzz kill.

    Congratulations Kelly! This is the first I've heard about this! (From a certain point of view ). You didn't even really mention this when we had lunch.

  4. #709

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    869

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    This day has gone to the sewers literally! I work underground and we had some sort of accident with pipes that is causing sewage stench in the air. And yes, you guessed it, I work in the Death Star trash compactor.
    What an incredible smell you discovered!
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

  5. #710

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    869

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    LOL. Quinn One and Quinn Two? Silly MMO's with companions who look the same. Actually, we can change their appearances to all kinds of things. I just like him in his original skin. Totally fun game if you love the Star Wars universe and have a decent computer to play it on. It is free to play, but we subscribe for all the better perks.

    Kelly!! Did you post any of your Disney photos as part of the FB announcement?
    Did you miss the post about the "Maury Povich" show?
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

  6. #711

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    869

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    And I have one of the most annoying songs that is so easy to get in your head.......



    Poker Face.

    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

  7. #712

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,269

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    What an incredible smell you discovered!

    Not quite a discovery as it's not the first time it has happened.

  8. #713

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    869

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Not quite a discovery as it's not the first time it has happened.
    You do know that was a quote from Episode 4, right?
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

  9. #714

    • Evil is Sexy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chula Vista, California, United States
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Did you miss the post about the "Maury Povich" show?
    No... but I wasn't sure how to respond to that, being Maury was always a very staged "reality" show and I wasn't a fan of the roles they had the actors play. (Besides the cameo in the one Austin Powers movie.) Tek likes long strolls on the beach after force choking rebel scum and Zen is all about the community service in her off time.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

    Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

  10. #715

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    869

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    No... but I wasn't sure how to respond to that, being Maury was always a very staged "reality" show and I wasn't a fan of the roles they had the actors play. (Besides the cameo in the one Austin Powers movie.) Tek likes long strolls on the beach after force choking rebel scum and Zen is all about the community service in her off time.
    Oh I know it was. I was just having a little fun with it.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

  11. #716

    • we jumped out a window
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,269

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    You do know that was a quote from Episode 4, right?

    Ack! It went over my head. I blame the sewage stench plus my usual lightheadedness at work.

  12. #717

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,089

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Kelly!! Did you post any of your Disney photos as part of the FB announcement?
    I did! Along with the ultrasound photo. So much FUN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Congratulations Kelly! This is the first I've heard about this! (From a certain point of view ). You didn't even really mention this when we had lunch.
    Pshhh you've heard all about it! I try not to rub it in people's faces, I don't want to be that guy. It's hard not to talk about it, though.

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  13. #718

    • Evil is Sexy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chula Vista, California, United States
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    *crickets chirp*

    Hmm... so... I'm making homemade fried rice for dinner tonight, currently drinking some V8 with a dash of tobassco and lime vodka... and looking forward to the weekend.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

    Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

  14. #719

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    869

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    I've been working on my notes for the Dragonvale game I've been playing. Making two spreadsheets to make it easier to read & understand. Keep track of what I have.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

  15. #720

    • Evil is Sexy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chula Vista, California, United States
    Posts
    1,100

    Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

    LOL. You sound like my husband. He does that for almost every game, if it isn't already provided for him somewhere. He loves spreadsheets and lists.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

    Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Similar Threads

  1. Disneyland Monday - Let's talk about Main Street.
    By Barbaraann in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 12:28 PM
  2. Disneyland Wednesday - Let's talk about Fantasyland
    By Barbaraann in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 10:14 AM
  3. Disneyland Tuesday - Let's talk about the castle.
    By Barbaraann in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 10:54 AM
  4. TOUR de FRANCE TOUR de FRANCE !! Let's talk!
    By Not Afraid in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-22-2005, 04:03 PM
  5. Ladies - Let's talk SHOES!
    By MegarooFifi in forum Gibson Girls
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 09:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •