Page 52 of 289 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102152 ... LastLast

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Everytime my wife is singing a song, I always try get her with a particular line from a Family Guy episode. One where Stewie & Brian are on the road to find Brian's mother. And they're standing by the side of a road when Brian starts to sing a song.

Stewie: Who sings that?
    Brian: (I forget the name given)
    Stewie: Yeah let's leave it at that.

In our house....
    Wife: (singing)
    Me: Who sings that?
    Wife: Shut it!

I can never get her. Dang!
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Selfie Expert

Haha that reminds me of one time we were driving in a van for an JROTC field trip and my friend was singing. Our sgt turned around and goes "Who sings that?" and he said whoever it was, and sgt goes "So not you, right?" My friend stopped singing after that lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Evil is Sexy

Pft. I sing all the time. I took lessons for 4 years and since I'm not using it in the theatre for the time being, I sing to keep my range. I try not to do it where it can be annoying to others. But I will be caught singing under my breath at random times... and at Disney. LOL.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Well of course, if one has the talent & can carry a note or tune, then do it. But if one can't carry a tune, then I'd prefer my ears not to bleed as I have to clean up broken glass.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Though, I am happy they finally gave up and started calling the X-Men movies their proper name "Wolverine." *Never been a fan of him, I like Rogue.*
    As I watch an episode of X-Men The Animated Series, the Dark Phoenix Saga, a thought occurs to me that made me remember something you said. X-Men Origins: Wolverine was a prequel that you probably know. The Wolverine is set several years after, and is supposed to follow the time frame & continuity after X-Men 3: The Last Stand. Logan is still troubled from having to kill Jean/Phoenix, hence her appearance in the film & its trailer. He's dealing with his immortality and wishes to end it because he keeps losing the people he loves.

• mountains beyond mtns.

At last! A day just to unwind.

hope you all are doing great!

Enjoy your day off. Me, I'm having a quiet Saturday Night. I wonder how all the Mice chatters are doing that are spending the weekend at Walt Disney World.

• Selfie Expert

Night 4 of 7... At least I got 6 or 7 hours of sleep today!! So grateful for that.

Good for you. I didn't sleep last night because the wife was snoring like Rufus the Grizzly, and I also just didn't want to sleep because of playing Dragonvale for a while. I wanted to stay up to push a few dragon eggs through. So I stayed up until she got up in the morning, then took a 4 hour power nap.

Then looked at the clock a half an hour ago and said "HOLY CRAP! It's 11:30!!"

• Selfie Expert

I hate when my husband snores. I try to wake him up to turn over, and half the time when I wake him he wakes up with a GASP! and like freaks out, so I hate waking him up lol

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I hate when my husband snores. I try to wake him up to turn over, and half the time when I wake him he wakes up with a GASP! and like freaks out, so I hate waking him up lol
    Sounds funny with the way you put it. I just try to shake the bed a little bit to "reset" my wife to stop her snoring, maybe get her to roll over or something. Sometimes its effective for a while, and others its effective for like 30 seconds. She's having bad allergies right now so its partially the cause. Thank goodness I have that sleep aid.

And maybe with the way he's waking up with a GASP is an internal alert he has right now. He probably thinks that when you do wake him, its "time" & you need to leave (with your current situation that you don't talk about too much.) Unless of course you're not close enough to that special day.

• Evil is Sexy

Ear plugs, people. They save my poor sleep cycle from my husband's snores of wrath when I just can't get him to stop. LOL. I buy mine in bulk in the pharmacy section at Target.

Check with that gasp, though. That is often a sign of a larger issue - Sleep Apnea. My mom and my husband both have accute apnea.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    And maybe with the way he's waking up with a GASP is an internal alert he has right now. He probably thinks that when you do wake him, its "time" & you need to leave (with your current situation that you don't talk about too much.) Unless of course you're not close enough to that special day.
    Ohhh no I'm only 12 weeks lol he's been like that for years! He's always having zombie-type dreams and stuff, so I think it's that flight-or-flight response he wakes up with. Freaks me out as much as it freaks him out, though!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Ear plugs, people. They save my poor sleep cycle from my husband's snores of wrath when I just can't get him to stop. LOL. I buy mine in bulk in the pharmacy section at Target.

Check with that gasp, though. That is often a sign of a larger issue - Sleep Apnea. My mom and my husband both have accute apnea.
    If he woke himself up with the gasp, I'd really think it's apnea. Plus it's only when I wake him and it's more of a startled sound than a strangled one.

I can't stand ear plugs. I can't even stand ear buds for my iPod or anything. The things just never fit right and I hate the feeling of my hearing being muffled even though that's the point lol