Page 55 of 341 FirstFirst ... 53045525354555657586580105155 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Here's a picture of the kitten my tech sent me:6 more hours until I meet him/her!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Ooooooh my gawd that is so CUTE!

You're at the top of the new page, you click on it and BAMM Close up of total cuteness!!!
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Selfie Expert

After a five minute nap he's up and being playful! Unfortunately for him I'm getting ready to take him to the vet, after which I'll see if he wants to sleep in bed with me or stay in his bathroom secluded from everyone for a bit. He's so TINY!

He is so cute, so adorable. Kittens are always the best when they're tiny. Then they grow up and they're blaaa.

He definitely looks part Siamese, hes got a lot of grey in him. But his hair is a little bit longer for a Siamese, so he's a mix of something.

And he almost looks like he's smiling for the camera.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• we jumped out a window

Living in a no pets building, I feel so left out!

it was another tough day at work yesterday and I never did make it into here it seems. Not only did I get snack blocked, I got lunch blocked and lost out on half my lunch break time. Oh and lots of drama unfolding, of course.

• Selfie Expert

I love my kitties even full grown, but kittens are pretty much the cutest things on Earth!!

He had blood drawn at the vet because I wanted him tested for leukemia since I have other cats. Poor guy SCREAMED! He's negative, though, which is a big relief for me. He got his leukemia vaccine and his first 4 in 1. He's zonked out in the bathroom, which is his little safety area for the next few days at least. I'll grab him to take him in bed with me when I get sleepy to see if he wants to cuddle. Need to make him a lovable kitty!

Brandon you have GOT to stop skipping snacks and food! I'm going to come down there and pinch you if you don't fix it!

• Evil is Sexy

We should just get Brandon on an IV hookup with the little wheely thingie and call it a day, at least while at work.

Your kitten is "teh cute!" I hope he ends up being a snuggly, people oriented, friendly cat for you. I have a "perma kitten", my ocicat is so tiny. Osiris (my bengal) is 13 lbs and very long, long legs too. Ysobella (E-sobella), is 7 lbs and itty bitty compared to him. I can wrap my hand around her head and she'll be 4 in August. My forever kitten.

Though.. tea cup cats make me sad. No cat should ever have legs so short.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

D'awwww.......kitty......

My cat is too jealous for us to get another right now. She has barely forgiven us for getting a dog. If we got another cat I think she'd revolt.

I've have had one pretty rotten miserable day so far and I can only hope it gets better. I went out late this morning to try to run a few errands before my son got out early from school today. But I couldn't leave because the front right tire that had been giving me low pressure problems for so long (constantly refilling it because we don't have the money to fix it) went completely flat! So I pull my spare out, which isn't a normal spare tire but a regular one (its how we got it) and I was able to successfully put it on but it was flat too, or very low on air with no way for me to fill it up. I thought I might make it to a gas station to fill it up if I could only switch with the back right one. I only had a small jack so I put it in the middle to try to switch the tires, only when I tried to get the front off, the jack gave way and the entire right side of the car collapsing to the axles, and the front right tire jammed under it. I was not able to get my son so he was taken back to the school on the bus. My wife had to hitch a ride with her boss to go get him, bring him home, then go back to work. So here I was stuck with a huge problem.

Fortunately one neighbor had a jack similar to mine, but I couldn't use it right away. Another neighbor had a 2 ton jack which took some figuring out how to use & managing to get it under enough to get the tire back on. I used that and the small jack to lift the front end up, and get the rear tire on the front wheel. Then it started to rain for about 10 minutes. I ran across the street to our church, got the other tire filled up there in their garage after it was done raining. Popped it on the back wheel once I was able to lift that end up and was suffering from heat exhaustion, pain, and drenched in sweat by the time I was done. Barely able to put everything away in the back of the car. The second I got back inside, I collapsed on the floor for a few minutes until I was able to gather the strength to take my soaked clothes off and hop in the shower. I just hope the car is not worse off than it was, and I don't need anything else going wrong today. Oh yeah, and by the way, I have insurance, but no triple A or tow service on my insurance. Money being tight and all. I probably could've gotten it done myself quicker than it would've taken any of them to respond as it is.

Mice chat is deader than a theater showing After Earth.

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I love my kitties even full grown, but kittens are pretty much the cutest things on Earth!!

He had blood drawn at the vet because I wanted him tested for leukemia since I have other cats. Poor guy SCREAMED! He's negative, though, which is a big relief for me. He got his leukemia vaccine and his first 4 in 1. He's zonked out in the bathroom, which is his little safety area for the next few days at least. I'll grab him to take him in bed with me when I get sleepy to see if he wants to cuddle. Need to make him a lovable kitty!

Brandon you have GOT to stop skipping snacks and food! I'm going to come down there and pinch you if you don't fix it!

I wish it were that easy but anytime I have a snack in my hands or I'm taking a sip of water, I have to deal with a barrage of unpleasant phone calls. And it isn't just me, I pass on consultation notices to Kristen and she gets frustrated that she can't take a break because nurses call her every other minute to get her to complete the screening. There is never down time anymore.

• Selfie Expert

My other cats aren't especially happy about the newcomer. The girls are always standoffish and hissy for the first few weeks when we bring anything new in, but they come around eventually. Loki is being too involved... he's playing too rough with a kitten this size, so I have to really watch him. This little guy is so much work!! I can't wait until he's a little bigger and I don't have to be so concerned about him.

I got up at 3:30 and got Korin (the kitten) out of his bathroom so he could play. He ran around for almost an hour and a half, and now he's finally laying on my lap purring. FINALLY!

We went out to dinner last night to celebrate my tech's son's birthday. It was fun! Today I have friends stopping by to meet me for lunch, then I have this evening off. I picked up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, which I'm really regretting because this past cycle of overnights was rough... but it's extra money.

Do I hear crickets?

• Selfie Expert

*chirp chirp*

• Selfie Expert

Mike - I meant to comment on your post earlier about having a rough day. That really stinks! I'm glad you got it all figured out. Car problems are always a bummer.