Page 60 of 346 FirstFirst ... 103550575859606162637085110160 ... LastLast

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    I wouldn't complain about any kind of yummy food I didn't have to pay for!!
    Plus, food that is purchased by someone else has no calories. True fact.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I think diabetes and celiac are becoming such common occurences that more and more places are offering sugar-free and gluten-free options. I can't imagine what a nightmare it must have been even a decade ago to try and eat out with those kinds of restrictions.
    Yeah, it has gotten much easier over the years thankfully. But it's sad that it's become easier BECAUSE it's more commonplace to see someone with either of those diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    There's someone here on MC that is a BIG fan of Johnny Depp, that has a bunch of pictures of him in her signature and has a photo of him & her as her avatar pic. But I don't remember who the person is. I am completely drawing a blank.
    Oh sheesh, I know who this is and I can't think of her name. It's not Gina, but she's another big Depp fan. That's gonna bug me til I figure it out haha.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Oh sheesh, I know who this is and I can't think of her name. It's not Gina, but she's another big Depp fan. That's gonna bug me til I figure it out haha.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Evil is Sexy

IzzyInWonderland?
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Yep, that would be her. Dang you're good. The only reason why I'm wondering about her is because I know she's a big Depp fan and would probably like this Yahoo! article I found last night that shows 25 of Depp's best film characters, as well as 5 of his worst. When I found it, I created a thread about it since Depp is kind of a Disney staple.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    There's someone here on MC that is a BIG fan of Johnny Depp, that has a bunch of pictures of him in her signature and has a photo of him & her as her avatar pic. But I don't remember who the person is. I am completely drawing a blank.
    There are way too many of his fans on this site!

I am boycotting the Lone Ranger btw. I don't care if anyone tells me it's better than Avengers, which I don't anticipate at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    . Haha, if only that were true.

And relating to things being easier for people with either of the aforementioned conditions, I looked all over the market near my grandma's for diet Mountain Dew and could not find any at all. I couldn't believe it!

• Evil is Sexy

My husband is half Navajo... and he is also boycotting The Lone Ranger, mostly because he's always hated how stupid and stereotypical Tonto is potrayed. I'll go see it by myself.

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    My husband is half Navajo... and he is also boycotting The Lone Ranger, mostly because he's always hated how stupid and stereotypical Tonto is potrayed. I'll go see it by myself.
    Exactly. Although I'm zero % Native American (I've visited friends on the Navajo reservation before though).

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    And relating to things being easier for people with either of the aforementioned conditions, I looked all over the market near my grandma's for diet Mountain Dew and could not find any at all. I couldn't believe it!
    First world problems lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• we jumped out a window

Whether on lion or off lion, I'll get you back for that, Kelly

Today must be Planets in Alignment day because

a. I didn't get light headed or super exhausted

b. San Diego Comic Con actually figured out that a random drawing for left over passes would be the best way to allocate them. Hurray for not having to deal with overloaded servers and virtual wait rooms that are supposed to refresh but get frozen and cost you a chance at attending.

c. I'll always hate the New England Patriots but I'm thrilled that they're getting Tim Tebow and can't wait to see how they utilize him.

d. The ad in the corner is for the new NIN album.

• Selfie Expert

Whether on lion or off lion, I'll get you back for that, Kelly

I love when everything just falls into place like that!

I delivered the cupcakes to work and they were greatly appreciated, then we went out for sushi (I only had cooked stuff) and it was SOOOO YUMMY!! Then went to Total Wine and More to get some beer for the hubs (I'm collected bottle caps for a future craft, so I pick out a bunch of beers based solely on their caps lol), then home to relax. A great night!

Tomorrow I have a friend coming over for lunch, so I have to get up and clean a little before she gets here. Luckily Sean has been taking great care of the house so I don't have a ton to do.

• Selfie Expert

Holy Moly Brandon, did you see the pork shank post in the DL forum? That thing is totally approved for your consumption, and I want one, too!

• Grim Grinning

I am boycotting the Lone Ranger btw. I don't care if anyone tells me it's better than Avengers, which I don't anticipate at all.

I'm neither here nor there with the movie mostly because I know diddly about it except for it will be two hours of hot guys in the dirt on horses. And I'm like 1/8th or 1/16th Mohawk Indian, so I'm not Indian enough to get offended by it but I'm sure it's not exactly PC lol.

As for the Diet Dew, it's sort of hard to come by most places. I can tell you CVS and WinCo has it, but after that I'm out and I'm sure there are no WinCo's near you.

Holy Moly Brandon, did you see the pork shank post in the DL forum? That thing is totally approved for your consumption, and I want one, too!
    I have always wanted a turkey leg but have never figured out how to go about eating one and not promptly passing out. Now I'm gonna have to get a leg and a shank lol.

• Evil is Sexy

Turkey legs are a bit of a challenge (says the girl who frequents Ren Faires.) There's a lot of cartiliege in turkey legs you have to work around. Not pleasant mouth feel.

Sushi!!! OMG. I love sushi... hubs does not. As long as the place serves teriakii too, we're good.

Have you guys seem Warm Bodies? I think the movie is adorable (and the leads Nick Hoult and Teresa Palmer are pretty cute too.) There is this team of sisters who do parodys on YouTube who recently did a parody to the movie with a Lady Gaga song. It's pretty awesome.
    Warm Bodies Parody by The Hillywood Show® - YouTube

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.

• we jumped out a window

I didn't see the post but I've seen the shank in person. I don't think I'd be able to finish it!

and Amanda, diet dew is usually so easy to find for me. Even the vending machines at work have it.