Page 61 of 331 FirstFirst ... 113651585960616263647186111161 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I saw Warm Bodies and really liked it! Super cute and a new take on zombie movies.

I want to see Lone Ranger. I mean... Peter Pan isn't PC (even against Indians)... I still love it!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

(yawn) I slept good last night. And the yawn is not because I think ya'll are boring me. I'm just tired & sleepy after pulling an all nighter the night before.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

I haven't been sleeping well the past two nights. Our weather can't make up it's mind and I think it's screwing with my body's thermostat.

On another note, today I had to play hall monitor for my cat and dog. The dog is afraid of the cat and the cat knows it and uses it to her advantage. This morning while the dog was eating the cat strolled by and the dog, as usual, backed off. So the cat plonked herself right next to the dog's dish and wouldn't budge so poor Sasha was afraid to eat until I shooed the cat away. I then had to stand guard to keep the cat away until the dog finished eating.

Kids.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    On another note, today I had to play hall monitor for my cat and dog. The dog is afraid of the cat and the cat knows it and uses it to her advantage. This morning while the dog was eating the cat strolled by and the dog, as usual, backed off. So the cat plonked herself right next to the dog's dish and wouldn't budge so poor Sasha was afraid to eat until I shooed the cat away. I then had to stand guard to keep the cat away until the dog finished eating.

Kids.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• we jumped out a window

Disastrous day of near disasters!

1. Almost got into a fight with one of our surgeons. Kelly and I have talked before about how so many of them believe they can walk on water.

2. Almost wacked Kristen in the head (accidentally of course) and gave her a concussion.

3. All of our nursing units dumped kryptonite on me within a 10 minute span. I got so stressed out that my hands were trembling.

4. On the subway ride home, the train stopped for no real reason and the power went out for a few minutes. That was a bit alarming. Fortunately nothing really happened.

Yikes.

Mmmmm, metro. I miss riding the DC metro. It's so fun, riding around the area to see the museums, etc. So much better than driving around there.

• Selfie Expert

Kids.
    Hahaha I love it! My cats are also dominant over my dogs. And my parents' cat. When we drop my dogs off at their house, their cat waits until the dogs are outside then sits in front of the dog door so they won't come back in. It's hilarious and kind of pathetic considering they're large dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Disastrous day of near disasters!
    Hate those kinds of days. At least they were -near- disasters and not full on disasters.

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Yikes.

Mmmmm, metro. I miss riding the DC metro. It's so fun, riding around the area to see the museums, etc. So much better than driving around there.
    When we went to DC, took taxis, walked and used buses. I totally wimped out with the metro. I walked into a station, looked around, and said, NOPE! Haha

• we jumped out a window

stitchfan, I thought of one for your SW reimagining...Evangeline Lilly from Lost and Hobbit pt. 2 as Leia.

Nice. You should post that on the thread so others could see it.

Is the DC Metro any good? The one in New York get you around, but the whole system smells like pee pee.

Paris's is faboo. Would love to get something like that near where I live.

On a side note, it looks like my Round Up streak has ended. Oh well.

It's quiet. Too quiet....

Is the DC Metro any good? The one in New York get you around, but the whole system smells like pee pee.

Paris's is faboo. Would love to get something like that near where I live.
    I don't remember any foul smells, but it has been like 4 1/2 years since I've been to DC. I find it more convenient to use than buses or cabs. Driving around DC is so hectic and confusing with all of the one way streets. The stations are usually pretty nice & clean, like Gallery, Metro Center, and ESPECIALLY Union Station across the street from the Capitol. That place isn't just a train station but also has a small sized shopping mall as well as a food court. Very nice. I just love going to DC and the thought of riding the metro gets me even more excited, especially when going to the National Zoo. And its also a plus that Verizon Wireless has service in the tunnels.

• Selfie Expert

Watching the Hawks vs. Bruins game. STRESSFUL

You sound like a big hockey fan.