Page 74 of 289 FirstFirst ... 244964717273747576778499124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 4333

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

It's too hard to cut and paste from the phone but the casting call for 7 of SW episode 7's characters have gone out. We'll have a new casting game to play!

"Late teen female, independent, good sense of humor" sounds like Jennifer Lawrence territory.

My co-worker bought a bag each of caramel popcorn and caramel apple popcorn, ate herself sick and gave them to me. Great. Now I can eat myself sick.

I'll probably keep them in my desk today and tomorrow for when the afternoon munchies hit.

• Selfie Expert

I can't wait to see who ends up in the new SW!

Mmm caramel popcorn sounds yummy right now! I've never had caramel apple popcorn, but it sounds delicious!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Evil is Sexy

Sorry I've been away! My husband took leave for a few days and we just hung out and played SWTOR for the most part. LOL.

After reading and catching up:

Effect happens to things. Affect happens to people.

Kelly, your friend at the hospital is a dear! I'd be that person with all the baked goods all the time. LOL.

Man of Steel was awesome! I very much approve of the updated version of the story. Makes him much more feasible of a super hero in modern times.

That thread you were discussing had my eyebrows at my hairline. WTF people? Seriously?

Comic Con... so jealous. I have no idea how I would manage to get tickets to that, as much as I would love to.

True Blood - cool show. Sookie is much less annoying than in the books. The Vampire Diaries are okay too (Ian is in that show,) but I have to keep reminding myself that they deviated from the book series it is based on in the middle of season one to keep from having coniption fits. LOL.

Update on me: I went to a Psychiatrist on the request of my husband. She and I talked for 45 minutes about everything and anything. Turns out, she believes I have a-typical depression (aka not really depressed as in usual sadness, suicide or hopelessness) and that my dopamine levels may be what is out of whack (because of my constant tiredness, lack of motivation and some other things.) So I'm on a trial run of Wellbutrin. So far, it has kept me from feeling like taking naps all the time. I do still like naps, they are harder to accomplish at the moment with the medicine in my system. It's like I have a constant voltage of energy under the surface. Good thing, I suppose.

I'll let you know if it helps my motivation at all. I've only been on it since last Friday.

Anyway, missed you guys!
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Welcome back, Wilde. You've been missed around here. Hope things get settled and squared away for you.

I had to pull another all nighter, and boy was it quiet on here without my night owls. But its okay, I was able to finish what I wanted accomplished, doing inventory for my game. After the wife & son left, I fixed myself some breakfast and it came out pretty good considering I'm not that much of a cook. Scrambled eggs with some cheese, french toast sticks and some sausage. Now I'm stuffed. Whether I'm going to crash for a few hours remains to be seen. As far as Disney or Man of Steel is concerned this weekend, it doesn't look either is going to happen because of ongoing car problems.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Well I guess the question on if I am going to get any sleep today has been answered. The lawn maintenance guys just showed up. So I'm not crashing anytime soon. They take on average 2 or 3 hours.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• mountains beyond mtns.

Susan,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed Man of Steel! I'm having to defend it on other sites and the main thing people are harping on is why Superman is causing all this destruction in the fights with the Kryptonians but not stopping to rescue anyone. Seriously. (????) the planet is being taken over and destroyed, he's the only one that can stop it but they want him to rescue kittens stuck up in trees???? Oh yeah that would make a great movie for sure.

Comic Con is local for you so hopefully you'll get to go one day. I'm sure you'd have a great time. There is plenty of stuff going on in downtown SD, some free stuff, some things like the Walking Dead zombie walk you have to register for. If you have time, you should go check it out. Oh and plenty of free food/drinks! The only thing is that crowds are way worse than DL at its worst.
    Last edited by brand42; 06-21-2013 at 08:54 AM.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Update on me: I went to a Psychiatrist on the request of my husband. She and I talked for 45 minutes about everything and anything. Turns out, she believes I have a-typical depression (aka not really depressed as in usual sadness, suicide or hopelessness) and that my dopamine levels may be what is out of whack (because of my constant tiredness, lack of motivation and some other things.) So I'm on a trial run of Wellbutrin. So far, it has kept me from feeling like taking naps all the time. I do still like naps, they are harder to accomplish at the moment with the medicine in my system. It's like I have a constant voltage of energy under the surface. Good thing, I suppose.

I'll let you know if it helps my motivation at all. I've only been on it since last Friday.

Anyway, missed you guys!
    So atypical depression is when you have the physical aspects (tiredness, lack of motivation) but not the mental ones (sadness, harmful thoughts)? I am not very familiar with it, but it makes sense. Glad to hear bupropion is already seeming to help you!

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Well I guess the question on if I am going to get any sleep today has been answered. The lawn maintenance guys just showed up. So I'm not crashing anytime soon. They take on average 2 or 3 hours.
    My lawn guy takes 15-20 minutes. We have mostly rock... but it bothers me how much I pay him to spend less than an hour at my house each month. I should quit pharmacy and start landscaping.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Tomorrow is going to be sooooo much fun! - early entry for SFMM passholders to ride their new coaster. I may not stay for the whole day, we'll see. I really need to see Man of Steel again both to make sure that I really did like it that much and because I saw Avengers 3 times in theaters last summer. Since I'm supposedly Team DC, I feel compelled to do the same for Warner Bros' DC films.

• Selfie Expert

Sounds like a super fun Saturday!

I just found a scorpion in my bedroom for the first time. It was on the side of one of our dressers, and two of my cats were playing with it. By the time I ran to get a cup and come back, it was just going around to the back of the dresser where I can't reach it. Of course, by the time Sean got home and pulled the dresser out from the wall, it's gone.

Tomorrow I need to do some shopping since I'm sadly outgrowing my normal clothes, then we're meeting up with friends for dinner then seeing a stand up comedy show. I've never been to a comedy show, so I'm really looking forward to it!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Scorpions? And I thought the woodsman spiders here were bad.

• mountains beyond mtns.

If it were me, I'd just keep on looking for the scorpion and miss out on sleep if I have to.

• Selfie Expert

I just googled woodsman spider... I actually think I'd rather have my scorpions!!

I'd like to stay up and look for it, but it would require unplugging our TV, cable, blu-ray, etc, and moving the TV stand, which I can't do any of that because I'm not supposed to do heavy lifting... We've got 4 cats, hopefully they'll take care of it. It was moving really slugglishly when I saw it, so I think its already taken a beating from the two that I caught playing with it lol

• mountains beyond mtns.

Lol!

The corner ad is for this 5 stage sleep shot (looks like 5 hour energy). It's not me triggering it - I fall asleep within 2 minutes usually.

• Selfie Expert

My corner ad is for Chili's. Mmmm