Page 76 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2651667374757677787986101126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4692

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I posted this youtube video on Facebook the other night of these two hamsters trying to run in this spinning bowl or something. Well you know on Youtube when the video is done playing they show other suggested videos. One of suggested "funny" videos was called "Big Spider Attacks Daddy Vacuum Shooter" and the preview shot shows the spider on the wall. I will not watch that video, no matter how funny it apparently is. Here's the hamster video though:

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• mountains beyond mtns.

Enjoy your Diamondbacks game Kelly!

I'm going to see Monsters U later - gotta preserve that Pixar opening weekend streak of mine!

• Selfie Expert

Hahaha poor hamsters!! So cute!! I saw that spider preview thing you mentioned... I also did not click on it lol

I had so much fun at the game!! My friend and I were even on the jumbotron, thanks to my R2D2 ears. And one lady had the same Star Wars shirt as me (from the parks) and another lady stopped to show me she had the R2 ears, too! So awesome!! I was sad I couldn't find the person dressed up as Boba Fett or the group dressed as the tavern band, but I got pictures with a bunch of other random people who were dressed up.. I need a costume!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Brandon, I want to know what you think of Monsters U!

I'm happy to know you had a great time at the game. I know the feeling of appearing on the jumbo tron, its pretty awesome. That actually happened at the last baseball game I attended back in California. It was an Angels/Yankees game at Angel Stadium. It was fireworks Friday, and the Angels came from behind to win the game at the end. And there was another set of fireworks after the game.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Ooooh, yeah you can keep the scorpions and big scary spiders. All yours.

Glad the game was good though!

I would not do well with working nights and trying to get enough sleep for my days off. I don't get enough sleep usually as it is.

I start my new job/old job tomorrow at 7am. So I'm off to bed. Night everyone!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Hahaha poor hamsters!! So cute!! I saw that spider preview thing you mentioned... I also did not click on it lol

I had so much fun at the game!! My friend and I were even on the jumbotron, thanks to my R2D2 ears. And one lady had the same Star Wars shirt as me (from the parks) and another lady stopped to show me she had the R2 ears, too! So awesome!! I was sad I couldn't find the person dressed up as Boba Fett or the group dressed as the tavern band, but I got pictures with a bunch of other random people who were dressed up.. I need a costume!
    At Comic Con, you'd be able to find tons of Boba Fetts

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Brandon, I want to know what you think of Monsters U!
    I liked it but didn't love it but then that goes for Monsters Inc as well. Sulley was a bit of a jerk in college, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Good luck with everything!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I would not do well with working nights and trying to get enough sleep for my days off. I don't get enough sleep usually as it is.
    I sleep better when I'm working than when I'm off. It's weird! Constantly flipping my schedule is pretty exhausting, though, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by stitchfanocala View Post
    Break a leg!!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    At Comic Con, you'd be able to find tons of Boba Fetts

I liked it but didn't love it but then that goes for Monsters Inc as well. Sulley was a bit of a jerk in college, lol!
    One of these days I'll make it to Comic Con. I at least need to check out the one in Phoenix!

I felt the same about Monsters, Inc. I liked it, but it's not a favorite. Despite that, Sully is one of my favorite characters to take pictures with at the parks lol I'll probably see Monsters U when it comes out on DVD.

• Selfie Expert

I got an offer in the mail for a $40 Disney gift card for listening to a timeshare presentation. I completed the presentation and am super grateful for the gift card to help offset the costs of our September trip... but now I'm also tempted to get a Disney timeshare. Too bad I don't have that kind of money just laying around!

• Selfie Expert

Managed to get a lot of my To Do list done... but I keep adding things to it. Argh.

Decided that I've accomplished a lot so far today, and if I can just clean our master bathroom and finish laundry, I'll consider it a success!

I don't know what I was thinking when I posted that I started at 7am. That was a complete typo that was not induced by any sleep medication. As a matter of fact, I went through the night without taking any. But my training actually starts at 10am & runs to 6:30pm for two weeks. And when the schedule actually starts, we will have either the same schedule or 10:30 to 7pm Monday thru Friday. This is at an outbound outsourcing call center that works for AT&T Mobility for their International care. But also has just started a contract with a company called Euro Pro which sells products like Shark (the really nice vacuums & wet jets) and also some food processor products called Ninja or something with that name. There was a third which I forget at the moment. But the side I am going to be working on is the Euro Pro side with the weekends off. The AT&T side is 24 hours and a lot of people from that side want Euro Pro because of the schedule. Only about 10 people remain from my previous training class and they're all with AT&T. But its good to be back there.

• Selfie Expert

Glad to hear you were able to sleep and you've got the better schedule!

LOL! I didn't say I slept through the night. I just said I went the whole night without taking any. I slept off and on. But with getting back on this schedule, my sleeping should return to normal and I can sleep without the need of sleep meds.

• Selfie Expert

Oh. Off and on sleep is really frustrating, but better than not being able to sleep at all!