Page 8 of 283 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Kelly, DO IT! I used to just do the tips... then streaks... then I gave up and started dyeing it crazy colors all the time. You have dark hair, do you want the colors to stand out or be more subtle? I love that your husband taught you makeup tricks.

We're going only on 13 April... we're supposed to (I'm still nervous it may not be real) have a special thing that day (day before our Wedding Anniversary) and we live in San Diego, so hitting up DLR is a normal thing for us. "Meh.. there's nothing to do today." "Okay, let's go to Disney."
    I would do something contrasting, and probably dye my hair black or really dark brown again and then do the tips either turquoise, pink, or blue. I have at least another year before it's long enough to be worth it. Eventually, I'll do it!

Do you know what the special thing is? Or is it a surprise? I'm dying to know now! lol

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Kelly, yeah, it was gonna be totally great but I'll have to save it from next year. Glad you're gonna do the Dapper Day thing! One of these days I'll get around to planning a trip during that.
    You should try and come to the fall event! It's twice a year, though, so even if you miss this one there's another in the spring. It's really soooooo fun to walk around in the park dressed up!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Oops double post. Oh well, don't want this one to go to waste!

I'm so incredibly tired. I got about 2.5-3 hours of sleep this afternoon in preparation for the start of my overnight cycle. I hope it's a quiet night because my brain is going to functioning on minimum.

• Selfie Expert

Wooo Ducks beat the Sharks!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Magic Mountain is the best Six Flags, I think. Though I've never been to Great Adventure, weirdly enough... being an original East Coast Gal. Have fun, Brandon!!

Kelly, DO IT! I used to just do the tips... then streaks... then I gave up and started dyeing it crazy colors all the time. You have dark hair, do you want the colors to stand out or be more subtle? I love that your husband taught you makeup tricks.

We're going only on 13 April... we're supposed to (I'm still nervous it may not be real) have a special thing that day (day before our Wedding Anniversary) and we live in San Diego, so hitting up DLR is a normal thing for us. "Meh.. there's nothing to do today." "Okay, let's go to Disney."
    Great Adventure has some amazing looking rides. Eventually the crowds caught up with me and the rest of the day wasn't as fun since I don't like waiting more than 30 minutes for rides. But at least it beats being at work!

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Wooo Ducks beat the Sharks!
    Dallas Stars, not the Sharks. You weren't kidding about minimal brain functioning, huh?

• Selfie Expert

Oops I meant the Stars. I knew it was Dallas lol

Yeah I wasn't lying!

• Selfie Expert

I think the Sharks actually won their game, too.

Funny story that Amanda will like - at DCA my husband was wearing his Coyotes hat. A Photopass CM stopped us while we were walking and she's all "I see you're wearing a Coyotes hat" so I'm like "Oh Jeez are you a Kings fan?" And she said "*gasp* don't insult me like that!!", I said "Who then? Ducks?" Then she takes her arms and makes a big chomping motion and goes "SHARKS, BABY!" hahaha

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I think the Sharks actually won their game, too.

Funny story that Amanda will like - at DCA my husband was wearing his Coyotes hat. A Photopass CM stopped us while we were walking and she's all "I see you're wearing a Coyotes hat" so I'm like "Oh Jeez are you a Kings fan?" And she said "*gasp* don't insult me like that!!", I said "Who then? Ducks?" Then she takes her arms and makes a big chomping motion and goes "SHARKS, BABY!" hahaha
    I do like that story yes! And yes, we did just win our game! It was brutal at the end. Not sure what crawled up everyone's butts on both teams, but as soon as the horn went off signaling the end of the game, it turned into a giant brawl that went on for several minutes. T'was glorious lol.

• Selfie Expert

Hahahaha! That's the reason why I don't like going to to Hawks and Kings games, I don't want to get shot or end up in jail.

• mountains beyond mtns.

^Exactly, I'd be afraid to see the Ducks when they're visiting the Kings. Or even worse, when my Angels visit the Dodgers.

I could go to DL tomorrow but it probably won't happen because I'm tired and the wait times I saw don't like great. (Spoiled AP who doesn't like waiting right here!)

• Selfie Expert

Haha I know what you mean about being spoiled. I hate waiting more than 30 minutes for anything.

• Selfie Expert

Gremlins 2 is on, so I'm tempted to stay awake and watch it... But I better try and get to sleep. I'm exhausted!

Good night/morning!

• Grim Grinning

Hahaha Gremlins 2. Gotta love that movie, it tried. It was bad in such an awesome way. Rumor has it they're making another one.

• Evil is Sexy

Thanks for all the hair complements. I just do it because I like it. I kind of wish my hair was still rainbow for Bat Day coming up. All those goths... and me with bright-*** rainbow hair. LOL.

I know what the thing is, my husband only knows part of it. I just don't want to jinx it. It's one of those once in a lifetime things, offered to us by someone we haven't really met... I'm worried if I say anything specific about it, it will be a con and it will fall through. You know? If it does happen, I'm totally writing a trip report, though!

How was your first overnight?
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hahaha Gremlins 2. Gotta love that movie, it tried. It was bad in such an awesome way. Rumor has it they're making another one.
    I just love 80s movies. They're so cheesy but sooooo good!!

Thanks for all the hair complements. I just do it because I like it. I kind of wish my hair was still rainbow for Bat Day coming up. All those goths... and me with bright-*** rainbow hair. LOL.

I know what the thing is, my husband only knows part of it. I just don't want to jinx it. It's one of those once in a lifetime things, offered to us by someone we haven't really met... I'm worried if I say anything specific about it, it will be a con and it will fall through. You know? If it does happen, I'm totally writing a trip report, though!

How was your first overnight?
    I have a pretty good idea of what you might be planning for your trip. I can't wait to see your TR on it!! It's amazing!!

I wanted to go to Bats day so bad!! Of course it's during my cycle of nights, as everything else seems to be. I'm not goth or anything, but I would love to dress up like one for a day at the parks. So fun!

My first overnight was great! I was super sleepy and exhausted since I only had a couple hours of sleep yesterday, but it went by somewhat quickly despite being slow. That combination is a perfect shift!

I only got about 4 hours of sleep today. I should be sleeping right now but can't. Ugh. Hopefully tonight's shift will be equally as pleasant.

I'm going to the hockey game tonight so I'm going to work late. That should help the shift go by a little quicker!

Page 8 of 283 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858108 ... LastLast