Page 88 of 298 FirstFirst ... 3863788586878889909198113138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 4463

• Selfie Expert

Re: OMG! Let's Talk On Lion!!

I want to see the Lone Ranger and Despicable Me 2... though I might wait until both are out of theaters to see them, especially seeing as how I've been avoiding the theaters, anyway.

Had a fun weekend! Went to dinner with the parents yesterday then watched the UFC fight at their house before heading over to hang out with some friends (some of whom I haven't seen since high school) until almost 2am.

Slept in today, went out for lunch, decided to wander around the outlet mall. I went into Coach (my favorite!!) and they were having an additional 50% off outlet prices so I got a new purse and wallet. I'm a happy girl!

Came home and went swimming, now we're lounging around enjoying some relaxation before the weekend is over.

Hope everyone had a decent couple of days off!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    I hope you all are having a great weekend!

I'm finding it sooooo hilarious that Despicable Me 2 is annihilating The Lone Ranger (which I'm boycotting as previously mentioned) at the box office.
    Can we say that The Lone Ranger is "Despicable?"

I found my PC game Ultimate Ride Disney Coaster and was able to get it to work on my Windows 7 laptop without any issues, very surprisingly. I discovered this game after a trip to Disneyland some years ago. Was wandering around Innoventions and found the Ultimate Ride game there (the non Disney themed one) and I really liked it. But I could never find that one, I was able to get the Disney themed one and its really fun. I just got done building a pretty close version of California Screamin. I'm going to see if I can remember some of my other ones I've made in the past. It will give me something to do while I'm waiting for my dragons to breed, and while I'm not at work.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Evil is Sexy

I've just been playing SWTOR for the most part. Yesterday we saw Monsters University. It was cute. Very enjoyable. We actually got there very early and snuck into the Lone Ranger to watch the previews. Then snuck out before the movie started. Probably could have stayed to watch it, but I felt bad for having a Monsters U ticket.

Earlier today I did some much needed front yard work. Trimming the bushes back down to an acceptable appearance and cutting dead branches off the ornamental pear tree.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

We're ending the night with pizza and Wreck It Ralph. Tomorrow we are attempting to start eating healthier, so we pigged out this weekend. It was glorious.

• mountains beyond mtns.

It's a miracle! My Angels took 2 out of 3 games against the Boston Chowderheads!

Kelly, "attempting to start eating healthier"???? Do. Or do not. There is no try

"I see Blue. And he looks glorious!"
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

• Selfie Expert

Hehe I say "attempt", though we will eat healthier overall, it doesn't mean we won't enjoy the occasional indulgence. And by no means will we be on a "diet"! Just trying to make better choice... basically, cut down on the ridiculous amount of fast food we consume.

Just finished up Wreck It Ralph! That movie just doesn't get old.

Finishing up one more load of laundry before going to bed. Have a good night, everyone!

Oooo, I love Coach. I have two purses and now need to get a wallet.

We had pizza last night too. I have to do the weekly grocery shopping tonight so just took it easy and ordered pizza last night.

After two three day work weeks, this week is going to be soooo looooooonnnnnngggggggggg............

• mountains beyond mtns.

Only 9 more days until my vacation!

the funny thing is that I eat at more fast food places than I ever did. Most have some sort of healthy eating options. . Now if only more places would offer low carb gluten free pizzas!

• Selfie Expert

I have to do grocery shopping tomorrow... which means we will be eating out tonight. So not healthy lol but the guilt is there so that counts for something.

Your vacation is coming up so soon!!

I miss eating out, its so fun, depending on the place you go. I miss the old days.

Hmmm, thought I heard crickets in here. Its all quiet. Oops, thats because I stepped on it on the way in.

• Evil is Sexy

Poor cricket.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

Just got home from vet appt #1 - Korin was due for booster shots. I found out that he's a blue point Siamese - pretty cool for a random stray kitten! The vet ADORED him! It was so cute. Korin went right up to him to be pet, and the doctor went on and on about how he's always wanted a blue point, and how he's going to be such a great cat and he can already tell from his personality... and he's going to be a big cat.

Heading out in about 15 minutes to vet appt number 2. Loki has a swollen eye... pretty sure it's from Korin. I was hoping it would resolve itself, but it's been 3 or 4 days and the swelling hasn't gone down. Hopefully just some antibiotic eye drops or ointment will do the trick.

As soon as I sat on the couch to type this, Korin jumped up and curled up asleep under my neck. Poor baby had a rough morning!

• Selfie Expert

Loki has blepharitis - an eyelid infection (in humans, this would be pink eye, but his is from a scratch from his brother so it's the same contagious ick that we have the joy of getting). Luckily his eye wasn't scratched, and now I'll have to work on making the kitten keep their filthy fingers out of each others eyes in the future.