Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: Don't Call Me Shirley - Episode 1

I'm pretty sure the two biggest ones are the Long Forgotten one and the Face Character Auditions one. I love having two places again, I haven't ventured out of the home fort in a while. I have it open in one tab and the DL one in another.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

Hi DCMS thread! I love coming to work everyday and listening to all my Disney soundtracks while I work. I have the whole set of The First 50 Years...A Retrospective discs. They are awesome!!!
    I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity

• Grim Grinning

That's awesome! One of my friends sent me some CD's that have Main Street's loop, and various rides, parades and fireworks shows. Always a good time! Only problem I have is I put em on my iPod and they all come up as untitled.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    That's awesome! One of my friends sent me some CD's that have Main Street's loop, and various rides, parades and fireworks shows. Always a good time! Only problem I have is I put em on my iPod and they all come up as untitled.
    Mine does that too!!! They are the original ones so I don't understand why it is that the information doesn't come up. It has all the info on my iTunes but it doesn't transfer to my iPod. Really annoying. I love the Main Street Loop track. One of my favorites.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Ugh, itunes problems! Often times, when I sync the ipod to the computer, tracks get deleted without my knowing.

• Grim Grinning

I just had to have that problem fixed Brandon. T'was actually very easy since my sister's bf works on computers. I just handed him my computer, iPod and told him what it did, and 10 minutes later I was up and running. I haven't had new music on my iPod since at least 2010. I just have to find a legal way to get free music lol.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

There must be a problem with iTunes because several people have this issue. They have constant updates so it's not like I am using an outdated program to sync my iPod and phone.

😡

• Grim Grinning

That's when it happened to me. I updated it, then got a new computer. Moved everything over and BAM, gone.

And oh those wonderful moments when you find out that someone you used to date and still kinda like has a kid. I think a little bit of me died just now.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

I went to my mom's 60th bday this weekend in Folsom and had a blast. Except for that my sister was a total "B" to me as usual.....

• Grim Grinning

Sisters are good at that. I'm sorry! Mine was enough of one to bail on Dapper Day weekend the day before we left because we got into an argument.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

Bailed on you??? I just don't understand some people and their logic......

I almost feel like not having a relationship with her if she is going to treat me so bad. I try to talk with her and ask her if there is anything wrong or anything I can do to help and she still responds to me "What makes you think something is wrong? Did it ever occur to you that it might be you that's the problem?" It's shocking and disheartening. I just don't need people like that in my life even if they are family.

No matter how angry I was at someone I would not skip a trip to DL. That's just crazy talk. Glad I get along with all my relatives, the less drama the better.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

I think I have to agree to that, Kirsten! lol I couldn't pass up a DL trip no matter how angry I was. I would just know that I would be instantly cheered up the minute I walked through those gates. DL does that!!!

• Grim Grinning

We always get into some little tiff before the trip, so I didn't think too much of it since it's the norm. I started packing, doing my thing. I knew she'd said she wasn't going, but I figured it was said out of anger and I just asked if she was serious. She replied with a yes and go away. Thankfully I have a friend who also has an AP and had nothing to do that weekend. There are times I consider not even dealing with my sister, but she gets out of her funk and goes back to normal. I'm sorry your sister is acting that way, it sounds like it's best to just not deal with her, nobody needs that drama.

• Random Cupcake Thief

Blog Entries

I spoke with her last night and told her how she made me feel. Her response was "That's your problem, not mine." WOW!!!!! lol

I said, "Why don't you call me when you feel like having a good conversation and you can be respectful towards me. Have a good night." Then I hung up.

I'm done. I tried and I think she is the only one who needs to pull herself out of whatever cave she's dwelling in.

But, you don't pass up DL because your mad at your sister!!!!! lol Although, my sister would pass it up too if she were mad.

Speaking of DL. I am soooooo craving a dole whip.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast