Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Cricket
    I'd like to vent about vents. The one in my bathroom needs to be cleaned badly.
    Nathan just changed the filter for our Central air. He attempted to clean the vent grate, but I have to go back over it to get all the dust off of it. The thing is icky.

And I would like to vent about the Edit button being too close to the Quote button.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by mamabot
    Nathan just changed the filter for our Central air. He attempted to clean the vent grate, but I have to go back over it to get all the dust off of it. The thing is icky.
    I have trouble with the caked on dust that clings to the fan and the area behind it. Swiffers don't work when it's this bad, I tell you what...

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    I have trouble with the caked on dust that clings to the fan and the area behind it. Swiffers don't work when it's this bad, I tell you what...
    Get thee to Costco for Household Cleaning wipes. Those things get the grime off the fan above my stove. I would never get anything clean in my house without those wipes.
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries
    I have trouble with the caked on dust that clings to the fan
    Too Dusty for you
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage
    Too Dusty for you

Never too Dusty!! At least never TOO MUCH Dusty!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Senior Minion

I'd like to vent about AVATARS, Especially with big-rubber-bumper lips like Eisner :devil:
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Waiting for the stork

I need to vent again.

last night I said some really dumb things to hubby, I needed to make a point, I don't think he saw the point I was trying to make but saw a different (awful) one instead.
    now how to get out of this...I can not take back or even appoligize...I am very upset and he needs to know that....and to try to backtrack will just undermind what I was trying (unsucessfuly) to do.
    but damn, I really goofed! He's PO'd I'm PO'd and more frstrated than I was last night.
    and NOTHING improved, I only made things worse.

I just want to crawl back into bed, pull the covers up over my head and cry....but I don't get to do that either (I have to work)

what a crappy day, week..........

(thanks for listening)
    procrastibating

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Well, reading the earlier posts, I work in medical insurance billing and I know how rediculously frustrating it can be- the whole system has been created so that you will be confused. And trust me, doctors and hospitals don't get paid anywhere near what they charge- their rate are set purely to see how much money they can squeeze out of imsurance companies.

PM me if you ever need any help sorting anything like this out, it's what I do for a living.

A word of advice in the meantime- prices for doctors visits are always negotiable
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Man, I really need to vent about the customers I get in place of employment. The people in Aptos are just the rudest snobbiest people I know. They look down at people and all of us lowly clerks get treated like we were nobody. People just have no clue. I get treated like crap but as soon as they hear I'm an artist, they all of the sudden turn super nice. What in the hell is up with that??!! All of the sudden they are interested that I'm a full time student going to school full-time and working full-time and comend me for that. But just two seconds before felt I was just a lowly clerk who deserves to be treated like crap. I know that being a artist holds some high prestige in a rich community but what the hell??!! I've already started forming my "Can never buy nor allowed to even own a piece of my work!!" List. I would love to see one of those snobby people come up to my booth at the next Art and Wine festival and want to buy my stuff...."Oh, you were one of those people that treated me like crap...Sorry piece not for sale. Oh that piece, not for sale either." Then have some other person come up and sell it outright to them. "So how does it feel now to be treated like a nobody?" Damn, I miss Southern California where everyone respects everyone because you don't know who may be packing a weapon. Rich people suck!!!!! Oh wait...I know some rich people who are cool so I change it it to SNOBBY Rich people who think they are better than everybody else but have no common sense to think or act for themselves SUCK!!!!!!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Feel the breeze!

I ~really~ want to vent...but I think my fingers would fall off before I was finished.

• Waiting for the stork

so vent s-l-o-w-l-y

(I know it defeats the purpose)
    procrastibating

• /sigh

I'm fighting a cold..and i can't breath, and one ear is plugged!! If both i could handle...but one??? I'm going nuts!!!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Feel the breeze!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
    so vent s-l-o-w-l-y

(I know it defeats the purpose)
    I have a tendence to vent fast enough that I usually crash head lone into something (figuratively) and then collapse from exhaustion.

• Greetings, Program!

General venting? Okay then......

If I hear Sarah Jessica Parker sing about being a girl one more time, I'm gonna hose down the TV with gunfire.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

• Feel the breeze!

Dare I ask where she is doing that?

There is always my solution.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast