Page 1 of 135 12341151101 ... LastLast

• Minion

Belle's, Beasts, & Beaus - Lil Patch of Heaven

This one I can assure you, is ROSEANNE FREE!!!!

But this new one is dedicated all the Belles, Beasts, and Beaus that love to post a lot. Them lil post piggies. lol

Anyways, please make sure that no one posts on this one until the Go For The Gold has reached it's limit. Then just come on over to this one.

So for now, make sure this one is reserved and no posting until then. Got it?

• Minion

Re: Belle's, Beasts, & Beaus - Lil Patch of Heaven

Standing by......

• Banned User

woooo hoooooo nice thread!! you did good Phoenix !!
    Now I really have to go to work and get some things done. I am off talk to you all soon . Say any one know when Anne is coming back from Germany? I miss her

• Minion

Thank you Phoenix for naming and starting this thread!

Thank you to all who resisted the strong temptation to post here before the other thread was done.

Whew, I'm off to work around the house before I'm over run by dust bunnies, cobwebs and muddy paw prints...

MeiMei
    Boo!

• Minion

NOW we're on this one!!

• Minion

By the way Karla, this is the response to what you said on the other thread.

Thats IF wdw even happens. Right now, I don't know if I can even afford it. We've been so slow at work, they have ripped out the overtime right out from under us so that there is none available. And now they're laying people off gradually and I don't even know if I'm gonna be one of those unlucky ones. With my current bills I have to pay every month, I don't even know if I can afford the trip to WDW this August or not. I haven't even been able to save any money or be able to put any money towards it. So you can imagine my frustration or disappointment right now. I was so looking foward to it.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

(Talking like a sargeant) Now lets raid this thread like theres no tomorrow! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! Or drop and give me 50.......cents

(Whispering) I need the money to get a treat from the vending machine.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by silverphoenix
    By the way Karla, this is the response to what you said on the other thread.

Thats IF wdw even happens. Right now, I don't know if I can even afford it. We've been so slow at work, they have ripped out the overtime right out from under us so that there is none available. And now they're laying people off gradually and I don't even know if I'm gonna be one of those unlucky ones. With my current bills I have to pay every month, I don't even know if I can afford the trip to WDW this August or not. I haven't even been able to save any money or be able to put any money towards it. So you can imagine my frustration or disappointment right now. I was so looking foward to it.
    I am so sorry, I hope you can go, you need it!! can you go thru the travel agent, put so much down like i did before and pay like this? it makes it so much easier. there is so many great flights right now, maybe you could book one, pay for it thru the travel agent then keep paying on the rest, this has always worked for us

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    (Talking like a sargeant) Now lets raid this thread like theres no tomorrow! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! Or drop and give me 50.......cents

(Whispering) I need the money to get a treat from the vending machine.
    well I just put another load in the wash, then did my floor. I hate doing my kitchen floor. But now i have the living room, not bad put two items away then vacume. T^hen on to my shelves, then off to my room where i over looked the top of my dresser. OYE what a mess.
    see you later.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by hakuna makarla
    I am so sorry, I hope you can go, you need it!! can you go thru the travel agent, put so much down like i did before and pay like this? it makes it so much easier. there is so many great flights right now, maybe you could book one, pay for it thru the travel agent then keep paying on the rest, this has always worked for us

Well, it may not be over yet. I'll try to see if I can get a small personal loan from a local bank.

• Minion

The other thread is now closed.

• Banned User

Phoenix, can you buy one thing at a time? you know, first the plane tickets, then the motel, then the park tickets? going thru the travel agent is pretty easy and you can pay as you go. I bet you will see that you have the trip all paid for by the time fall comes

• Banned User

well off to put the dinner rolls in and nuke the green beans ( kids did not want corn) roast is almost done and I am starved!

• Circle of Ancients

Say any one know when Anne is coming back from Germany? I miss her[/quote]

Hi Karla !

I miss all of you too! My hubby has his laptop at work with him during the day so I can't use it then. And even though the hotel we stayed in at Paris was cheap ($79 per night), the internet access fee was not cheap ($25 per night) so we deicided to skip it! We were too tired both nights anyways...we did Disneyland all day Saturday and the Latin Quarter all day Sunday....and that was after driving from 10 pm to 3 am to get there Friday night and driving back from 10 pm to 3 am Sunday night to get back. Tiffany and I get to sleep , but my hubby has to go to work ..I don't know how he does it!!

Today was Heidelberg history day...we toured the castle alll afternoon and then ate dinner tonight at one of our favorite places. It was so good!!!

I'm trying to decide where to go tomorrow...I'm thinking maybe of a train tour throught the black forest!

Don't worry...I am taking LOTS of pictures. I have over 200 on my digital camera and I've used up three throwaya cameras so far!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

I hope you have pics of Euro Disneyland

Page 1 of 135 12341151101 ... LastLast