Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661 ... LastLast

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

My DVR missed the first 45min of General Hospital, that never happens. I need to know what I missed. Like, how did Jason end up arrested did Sonny go against him. And the Nicholas, Jax, Carly thing I know that girl will not be able to keep quite about this.

Someone please update me I can't wait till tomorrow!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic
    Like, how did Jason end up arrested did Sonny go against him. And the Nicholas, Jax, Carly thing I know that girl will not be able to keep quite about this.
    I didn't watch all but from what I remember, Rick was trying to convince Sonny to say he saw Jason kill Escobar and get him put in jail instead of having Sonny kill Jason off to get his territory back. The whole show it seemed like Sonny was determine to kill off his former best friend just to get back his power, even though it would devastate Emily & Carly. But I guess Rick actually got to him?

And as for Carly, Jax, & Nikolas...I think Carly should keep the secret from Nikolas especially since she pretty much did the same thing when she had Michael. Told everyone it was Jason's child when it was actually AJ's. Even made Tony Jones believed he could have been the father when she was still sleeping with him after she stole him from Bobbie. She hates Robin so much for the fact that Robin squealed to anyone who would listen about who the real father of Michael was...If Carly spills the beans...that will be one low day for her. But I read in an online spoiler that Nikolas will find out the true paternity of baby John in the sometime future. Could it be around the time that Stavros comes back?

Thanks for the update Experiment626. Yesterday was just a bad day not to catch the story. I can't believe I am so caught up in this!

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    I'm just bummed over JR on AMC...he's going back to his bad mode because of Dixie. I was so happy when he was actually happy about something other then making others so miserable. Thank you Dixie!
    The scenes between JR and Dixie the last couple days were really good. You could see the hopeful little boy and the absolute hurt on JR's face.

But it's not entirely Dixie's fault. She didn't out herself to him, and in that fashion - David did. Even before Babe said it to David, it amazes me that he claims to love Babe and Dixie and yet doesn't hesitate to destroy JR, someone they both love.

Also liked the scenes between Stuart and Tad. Stuart's a smart man! Can't wait for Tad to find out about Kate. And I'm thinking they're gonna cut Dixie at least a little bit of slack when they all find out about then. And at that point, Greg Madden is going to be in trouble with even more people. I've read some spoiler stuff about what happens to him.

What in the heck was up with the basketball scene between Jamie and Josh? Did they just want an excuse for the two of them to be shirtless and sweating? Or are they setting them up as a couple?

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    The scenes between JR and Dixie the last couple days were really good. You could see the hopeful little boy and the absolute hurt on JR's face.

But it's not entirely Dixie's fault. She didn't out herself to him, and in that fashion - David did. Even before Babe said it to David, it amazes me that he claims to love Babe and Dixie and yet doesn't hesitate to destroy JR, someone they both love.

Also liked the scenes between Stuart and Tad. Stuart's a smart man! Can't wait for Tad to find out about Kate. And I'm thinking they're gonna cut Dixie at least a little bit of slack when they all find out about then. And at that point, Greg Madden is going to be in trouble with even more people. I've read some spoiler stuff about what happens to him.

What in the heck was up with the basketball scene between Jamie and Josh? Did they just want an excuse for the two of them to be shirtless and sweating? Or are they setting them up as a couple?
    Have to agree...the scenes have been great this week. Hate to see JR like that again though. Now don't get me wrong, I like Dixie, and I'm glad she's back. I just don't like the fact that she was hiding around in Pine Valley for over 2 months watching all her loved ones. I definetly want to know why she was away for so long. 4 years??? That's a bit much don't you think?

And I completely dislike the character of Greg Madden and JOSH. Can't wait 'til the beans are spilled on this storyline. Just get Zach and Kendall back together!

Ahhhh...Could it be? Emily is leaving Sonny?! Thank God!

• Super saucy pixie!

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that! It was a bit too much I thought!

Here is the real question between Jamie and Josh...who's got the bigger male boobage?

• Super saucy pixie!

Here is the real question between Jamie and Josh...who's got the bigger male boobage?

•   
    • So fetch

I didn't pay attention to that but both were smokin' hot! I usually hate scenes like those (passions is infamous for shirtless scenes) but I was drooling over Jamie and Josh.

• UH..LIKE DUH..

All my Children...They never lock their doors..That fake baby pillow on Kendall is ridiculous. I love how Zack has only one expression for everything. Palmer Cortland is the gayest man alive... And why do they always end up at the beach when Pine Valley is in Pennsylvania?

• done

I definetly want to know why she was away for so long. 4 years??? That's a bit much don't you think?
    Well, we sort of know - she's been chasing Madden around looking for baby Kate. From what she said to Zach, I think she asked Madden to find a good home for her baby because she thought she was going to die. She probably told Madden about the history of her relationships with David and Tad, and Madden being the control freak he is probably decided she didn't deserve to have her baby, which is why he won't tell her where she is.

When Tad finds out about Kate, Madden better watch out.

Yeah Anthony Geary won a daytime Emmy! And so did GH for best show! Anyone watch the Emmy's? Luckily I tivo'ed it so I watched it Saturday morning. I was bummed that Scott Clifton did not win for Best Younger Actor for playing Dillon Q.

Looks like Jason is going to spill the beans to Alexis about Sam and who her "real" mother is. And Ric is going to convince Sonny that this is the best time to take back the territories since Jason is at the hospital with Sam. Damn you Sonny...putting a hit out on Jason! I'm sorry but the storyline has made me like Sonny less and less. Not to mention I'm sick of Georgie. She was all naggy and irritated with Dillon because he wasn't staring at her like some sicko creep (AKA Diego) was during that charity event on Friday's episode.

And on AMC...I read that Kendall is going to get back with Zach (About time!) and she's keeping the baby and is getting the hell out of that creepy pregnant island. And JR is going to get worse. Bravo for Jacob Young though, great acting!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I will definitely watch General Hospital, because I am home today. Yes I did watch the Emmys. I fast forwarded through a lot of it. General Hospital has won many times as the best soap.

Sonny is despicable! Never liked him, and never will. Not that Jason is an angel, but Sonny is trouble for everyone who comes in contact with him.

Wow. I was just reading the scoops and spoilers for both GH and AMC on soapcentral.com and it looks like both shows are going to get mighty juicy for May Sweeps. Can't wait! Everyone take a look if you all want to find out!

Page 11 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011121314213661 ... LastLast