Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Now why the heck does Nikolas have to ruin things on GH after blaming Jason for Sam not telling Alexis that she was her daughter when she first found out? Jeeze...what a downer.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Anna Devane is back. Today's episode was pretty good. Loved the banter with the kids, and the older ones in trouble.

Jason and Alexis are at it again.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Super saucy pixie!

Okay, who can help...
    I'm not a big follower of One Life to Live, but have been watching more lately. Here's my question...
    Duke and his father Kevin look about the same age. How old is Kevin supposed to be, how old is Duke supposed to be, and when exactly was Duke born and to whom?
    It just looks ridiculous to me. They look nearly the same age!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    Anna Devane is back. Today's episode was pretty good. Loved the banter with the kids, and the older ones in trouble.

Jason and Alexis are at it again.
    Yes, that was nice seeing Anna kick Robert's ... And I really dislike how Alexis is being all motherly at the last second. Yes she didn't know but don't you think Jason knows what is best for Sam? He loves her and wants her to get better quick and this is the best possible way (the surgery).

And OMG am I so annoyed with Georgie! I hope she gets caught by Dillon going to the Prom with Diego. Here is what I don't get...Georgie was the one who locked Sage in the Q's freezer that one time, so she technically is responsible of Sage's murder...why didn't Diego torture Georgie during the whole stalker thing? He only tortured Brook Lynn and Maxie (who wasn't even in Port Charles during that time!). I just honestly hate this storyline about as much as Sonny & Emily.

Wow...Jax is proposing to Carly in front of his mom!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I might have to start taping GH again. I am only catching parts of the program. Today, I felt for Jason, when Alexis took Sam away. Also the scenes with Anna and Robin were great. Is Lulu falling for Dillon? Sonny won't last long as a non gangster (for lack of a better word).
    Pop Century Resort

• Queen of Randomness

Is it going to be Kendall or the baby????????

Welcome to my blog!
    A Photographed Life
    12/28: Copperopolis, California

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    I might have to start taping GH again. I am only catching parts of the program. Today, I felt for Jason, when Alexis took Sam away. Also the scenes with Anna and Robin were great. Is Lulu falling for Dillon? Sonny won't last long as a non gangster (for lack of a better word).
    He's going to go through one of his "episodes" soon. He's very manic right now with Emily and getting that new car and wanting to take Ric to Vegas but he's going to hit rock bottom and it looks like Emily will be the only one to be involved in it since everyone else is busy with other stuff/people.

And for AMC, it looks like they're going to save the baby since Zach is Kendall's husband and he is choosing what Kendall would have wanted--to save Spike.

• Super saucy pixie!

Okay, who thinks that Kelly from OLTL is going to get pregnant with Duke's baby?

Great...little miss Robin is going to rat out her friend Jax about baby John's paternity. So annoying how soaps repeat storylines. Robin did the same crap to Carly and Jason with Michael. : This girl needs to go back to Paris and stay there.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It is actually an interesting development on General Hospital, how Sunny is trying to deal with not having his business, and Jason is dealing with his new role as the head of it.
    Pop Century Resort

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I can't watch the hour long soaps anymore... too many characters confuse me!

• Hey, that's not Rose!

I sooooo hate the Kendall storyline right now. We all know that she isn't going anywhere so come on and wake her up already. I have a feeling that they are going to save her and the baby will die. So then the show will be all about the sadness of her wanting the baby, and then not being able to have him and the tragic loss.

I am also pretty upset with the fact that Ryan has "fallen" back in love with her all of a sudden. He totally dogged her years ago, and now that she's got someone she loves, he loves her again?? Poo on him.

So today's show was good. JR appologized to Babe and said he wanted to be a family blah blah blah. Previews for tomorrow show Tad and Dixie on the phone with someone who adopted a baby girl.

Ok so OLTL did anyone watch it?? I tivo AMC and at the end I saw Todd in the execusion chamber. Yes I do think that Kelly will have Dukes baby. Also, Duke was LeeAnns baby, born sometime in the late 80's I believe. So technically Duke should be a teen still, but you know how they like to rapid age in soap world. Kevin was in his 20's when Duke was born, so he should be in his 40's, and the actor that plays him is 43.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Super saucy pixie!

^ I couldn't agree with you more! I'm real tired of the Kendall storyline, too. It appears they take the baby but she still hasn't woken up by the looks of the coming attractions. I hope they don't continue the name Spike. Not that they'd do it... but I think they should bring Greenlee back in to get Kendall to wake up. Like an "ooh she forgives me now! I'll wake up!" type thing. Would be interesting since Binx couldn't do it.

And YES! I saw OLTL today. Lordy. Was that not painful?!!? And the previews for tomorrow?! I heard he's not really going to die, but it was still pretty painful to watch. Spencer is so creepy.
    I'm glad someone agrees with me on the Kelly/Duke/baby issue! Right on!

GH... Robin, yeah, I think they should take her character elsewhere. None of this repeating storylines garbage. How can someone like that be spawn of adventureous Anna and Robert?! I actually worked on a film with the actress that plays Robin. She does seem a bit like her character in real life actually.
    The Sonny thing is getting interesting. I'm interested to see where that goes. Don't care too much about the Jax/Nikolas/Baby thing. I am much more interested in what they have planned for Robert and Luke. That duo cracks me up! Bring back more Anna, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
    ^ I couldn't agree with you more! I'm real tired of the Kendall storyline, too. It appears they take the baby but she still hasn't woken up by the looks of the coming attractions. I hope they don't continue the name Spike. Not that they'd do it... but I think they should bring Greenlee back in to get Kendall to wake up. Like an "ooh she forgives me now! I'll wake up!" type thing. Would be interesting since Binx couldn't do it.

GH... Robin, yeah, I think they should take her character elsewhere. None of this repeating storylines garbage. How can someone like that be spawn of adventureous Anna and Robert?! I actually worked on a film with the actress that plays Robin. She does seem a bit like her character in real life actually.
    The Sonny thing is getting interesting. I'm interested to see where that goes. Don't care too much about the Jax/Nikolas/Baby thing. I am much more interested in what they have planned for Robert and Luke. That duo cracks me up! Bring back more Anna, too!
    It's interesting they keep showing old clips of Greenlee and Kendall from months ago when Kendall first became pregnant. Maybe Greenlee could come back? Haven't heard anything on those internet sites though and personally I wouldn't want her back, unless she could take Ryan away far far from Kendall and the show that is AMC. I too am extremely annoyed that Ryan all of a sudden is "in love" with Kendall.

As for GH, well hopefully now that Robin finally got laid, she can be less of a b*tch to everyone...good luck Patrick! I heard Anna is supposed to be back soon for a limited time. I didn't watch GH when the Scorpios and the Spencers were off on adventures back then but I'm sure as hell enjoying them now. Funny to see that the best storylines to watch involve all the old guys and not the annoying teenagers. Damn I hate Georgie with a passion now. Seriously, Dillion needs to ditch that whiny little child. She's jealous of Dillon's step-sister. Gross...but then again it is a soap opera! And Sonny...it's been a few years since he's had one of his breakdowns. He's like a volcano or earthquake faults...all this stress is making him crack! Emily needs to get those two kids off to Carly's and leave Sonny before the sh*t hits the fan. Why isn't Max talking to Carly or Jason about Sonny's actions and potential breakdown? Is there honestly no one he can talk to about this? And what the heck is up with Alexis?! She's been Sam's mother for about 5 minutes and she's controlling every aspect of her life now. Sam is what, 26 years old and she's going to move in with "mommy"?

Page 12 of 86 FirstFirst ... 291011121314152262 ... LastLast