Page 13 of 86 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516233863 ... LastLast

• Super saucy pixie!

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626
    It's interesting they keep showing old clips of Greenlee and Kendall from months ago when Kendall first became pregnant. Maybe Greenlee could come back? Haven't heard anything on those internet sites though and personally I wouldn't want her back, unless she could take Ryan away far far from Kendall and the show that is AMC. I too am extremely annoyed that Ryan all of a sudden is "in love" with Kendall.

As for GH, well hopefully now that Robin finally got laid, she can be less of a b*tch to everyone...good luck Patrick! I heard Anna is supposed to be back soon for a limited time. I didn't watch GH when the Scorpios and the Spencers were off on adventures back then but I'm sure as hell enjoying them now. Funny to see that the best storylines to watch involve all the old guys and not the annoying teenagers. Damn I hate Georgie with a passion now. Seriously, Dillion needs to ditch that whiny little child. She's jealous of Dillon's step-sister. Gross...but then again it is a soap opera! And Sonny...it's been a few years since he's had one of his breakdowns. He's like a volcano or earthquake faults...all this stress is making him crack! Emily needs to get those two kids off to Carly's and leave Sonny before the sh*t hits the fan. Why isn't Max talking to Carly or Jason about Sonny's actions and potential breakdown? Is there honestly no one he can talk to about this? And what the heck is up with Alexis?! She's been Sam's mother for about 5 minutes and she's controlling every aspect of her life now. Sam is what, 26 years old and she's going to move in with "mommy"?
    I seriously could not agree with you more!!
    I'm sick of the teenage storylines, too. It used to be once upon a time, that those were just the summer storylines for the kids out of school. Now they invade all year long. Dillon needs to drop Georgie if she doesn't quit the whole faux romance with her "friend" Diego. Let's lose that one. Either be together, or don't be together, but I'm sorry, Diego doesn't offer quite what Georgie wants. That much is evident.
    Yeahhhhh.... Ryan just needs to go be with someone eeelse. I mean, honestly WHY did he fall back in love with her? They didn't exactly have any close moments since they broke up. He even basically yanked Zack away from her. I wasn't seeing any love there. Now suddenly Saint Binx returns and gets him to open up feelings that shouldn't be there. Does anyone else think that Binxy should lighten up on the perfection just a tad? She is the child of Erica after all.
    A Greenlee return would be fun. Even just a brief one. Couldn't blame her for taking off after what they did to her though. It was all a bit too much.
    Also, the whole issue with Jackson/Lily/Jonathan is annoying. He's got to lose his hatred for that family. It's gotten real old.
    That's my rant for today, and I haven't even watched today's soaps yet! But oh how I do love SoapNet!

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Did anyone see 'All My Children' today? So nice (and weird too...) to see Kendall being so motherly and overcome with love for baby Spike. It was very sweet to see her introducing Zach, the love of her life, to her son, the other love of her life. I got to see about 20 minutes of today's episode when I went home for lunch.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Been a while since I posted here. General Hospital is the only Soap that I watch. I will be happy when:

Nicholas finds out that Courtney's baby is his.
    Sonny is diagnosed as being mentally unstable.
    Carly and Jax stay together.
    Luke, Robert, Tracy, and the Quartermaine gang get a better storyline.
    Lucky get's caught taking pills.
    Jason goes back to Sam, before Rick trys to take over.
    Dillon and Georgie realize what Diego and LuLu are up to.

I could go on and on, but I am not writing the show.

May 11 - 16, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann
    Dillon and Georgie realize what Diego and LuLu are up to.
    Dillon needs to dump Georgie now. I'm soooo sick of her whining and jealousy of Lulu. She's been with Dillion for so many years now, she should have figured it out he's not interested in anyone else! It's the same thing that happened a couple of years ago when Diego's cousin Sage was in town and all over Dillon but he never gave her the attention she wanted from him.

Also...I'm sick of Lucky accusing Liz of hooking up with Patrick every other minute. Obviously everyone in Port Charles knows that Patrick is "with" Robin and not Liz but Lucky.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Is HOME.

Question Question-

I was just curious-

What is everyone's favorite soap opera spoiler site? I go to soapcentral.com, but I was wondering if there was anything else out there?
    “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.” -Michael Jackson

I go there the most. If you have MSN or hotmail, you can try GHH2, or General Hospital Happenings 2 if you like the show, that is.

•   
    • So fetch

• Super saucy pixie!

Can I just say...
    I think Maurice Bernard (Sonny on GH) is doing an excellent job on this whole mentally unstable thing. Excellent acting IMO!

• done

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell
    Can I just say...
    I think Maurice Bernard (Sonny on GH) is doing an excellent job on this whole mentally unstable thing. Excellent acting IMO!
    It's apparently very challenging for him because he's drawing on his personal life, but he has to be sure to keep it under control. He's been very open about the fact that he's had manic episodes, some really bad ones, and he's on medication to control it. They had a feature article in Soap Opera Digest recently, and he said he's very happy with this storyline. He said that during certain scenes, he just thinks back to a particular time in his life, and he knows exactly how to play it.

• Super saucy pixie!

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    It's apparently very challenging for him because he's drawing on his personal life, but he has to be sure to keep it under control. He's been very open about the fact that he's had manic episodes, some really bad ones, and he's on medication to control it. They had a feature article in Soap Opera Digest recently, and he said he's very happy with this storyline. He said that during certain scenes, he just thinks back to a particular time in his life, and he knows exactly how to play it.
    Wow, that's incredible. I'm really digging his performance so far!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.

Lucky not being straight with his wife.
    Sam not being straight with Jason.
    Emily not being straight with Sonny.
    Sonny not being straight with Emily.
    Carly and Jax not being straight with Nicholas.

Soap Opera deceit, there wouldn't be a show without it.

May 11 - 16, 2015

My God...why do the writers @ GH have Robin on the show? To tattletale on everyone and put herself in everyone else's business? Man do I hate that chick. They need to ship her *** back to Paris and never return to Port Charles. Honestly...why did she need to make a scene in front of everyone about John's paternity? She could have put her petty differences with Carly aside and taken Jax and Nikolas and say "This is what I know...". If I were Jax, I'd never forgive Robin, his so-called friend. I mean yeah, Jax shouldn't have kept John from Nikolas but two wrongs don't make a right. Not to mention, Helena was lurking around the park before the Baptism, wasn't she? Something tells me she might have still been there to hear Robin drop the baby bomb on all the guests. I feel sorry for Jax's mother the most. Loses her husband and now finds out that her first grandchild isn't really her grandchild.

• Super saucy pixie!

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.

Lucky not being straight with his wife.
    Sam not being straight with Jason.
    Emily not being straight with Sonny.
    Sonny not being straight with Emily.
    Carly and Jax not being straight with Nicholas.

Soap Opera deceit, there wouldn't be a show without it.
    Ever so well said!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My Latest General Hospital Observances:

Sonny is a real goner.
    I want to hit Luke Spencer. How can he not want to spend time with his daughter?
    I find it hard to believe that Sonny is growing oranges in his garden in New York.
    Glad that Nicholas finally found out about his son.
    Carly blames Robin again. I know Robin comes off as a busy body. She can't keep a secret that she feels is lying.
    Wish they wouldn't have Robert acting like such a fool. He used to have some integrity.
    Skye gets duped by Lorenzo.
    Diego is bad news.
    Lucky throws his pills away, but he is still hooked. Where will he get his next batch?
    I really don't like Maxie, and Georgie. Seems all the young people on GH have very selfish personalities.
    Jax's mom was very sweet, comforting her son, and actually sticking up for Carly.
    Jason's zombie like personality freaks me out.

All in all, this is a very different soap, than the one that I left, when Laura left, and have now returned to.

May 11 - 16, 2015

• Super saucy pixie!

My Latest General Hospital Observances:

Sonny is a real goner.
    I want to hit Luke Spencer. How can he not want to spend time with his daughter?
    I find it hard to believe that Sonny is growing oranges in his garden in New York.
    Glad that Nicholas finally found out about his son.
    Carly blames Robin again. I know Robin comes off as a busy body. She can't keep a secret that she feels is lying.
    Wish they wouldn't have Robert acting like such a fool. He used to have some integrity.
    Skye gets duped by Lorenzo.
    Diego is bad news.
    Lucky throws his pills away, but he is still hooked. Where will he get his next batch?
    I really don't like Maxie, and Georgie. Seems all the young people on GH have very selfish personalities.
    Jax's mom was very sweet, comforting her son, and actually sticking up for Carly.
    Jason's zombie like personality freaks me out.

All in all, this is a very different soap, than the one that I left, when Laura left, and have now returned to.
    That made me laugh! Exactly what I was thinking today.