Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324314671 ... LastLast

• done

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek
    Eh you didn't need to spoiler that. She was back not too long ago for a week. I actually think she's way too goody goody to be Erica Kanes kid. Guess we will see what brings her back when she gets there.
    But remember - she was raised by Travis and Barbara when she was younger, so they would have instilled a lot into her. And sometimes, kids just turn out really different than their parents.

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: The Soap Opera Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    But remember - she was raised by Travis and Barbara when she was younger, so they would have instilled a lot into her. And sometimes, kids just turn out really different than their parents.
    Ooohh...so maybe little darling Miranda will be another Erica in the future?

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Good episode of General Hospital today. I really was hoping that Elizabeth would have been straight with Lucky about what happened between her and Jason. Jason was straight with Sam, and I admired the great acting in that scene.

Alexis finally tells Sam about her Lung Cancer. The question is why?

Really feeling for the LuLu, Georgie, Dillon storyline. Guess there wouldn't be a General Hospital unless there was a teenage love triangle.

I admit that the more and more I watch Maurice Bernard portray Sonny lately, the more I am liking his character. Loved the way he came to April's defense yesterday. He had fun teasing Max about his thoughts of Carly. I always hated the Sonny character, and now I'm not so sure. Even Sonny has some redeeming qualities these days.

General Hospital is still so gloom and doom. However it will be interesting to see how some of these present stories play out.

So is Sam staying in Port Charles? I thought they said she was leaving...I'll have to check out some spoiler sites later on.

Haha...Maxie is getting dumped by Lucky! That h00ch is getting what she deserves!

• Hey, that's not Rose!

So today on AMC, David saw Emma/Kate. She accidentally threw a ball at him. He stared at her for a bit, then yelled at her. OMG I can't even get over how cute this little girl is. SO he stared at her for a few, and then breaks into Dixies hotel room. At the end of the show, he finds her picture. I am hoping this story comes to a close soon. I hate the Ryan/Annie storyline. Thank god today there was no Colby though lol.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• done

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek
    So today on AMC, David saw Emma/Kate. She accidentally threw a ball at him. He stared at her for a bit, then yelled at her. OMG I can't even get over how cute this little girl is. SO he stared at her for a few, and then breaks into Dixies hotel room. At the end of the show, he finds her picture. I am hoping this story comes to a close soon. I hate the Ryan/Annie storyline. Thank god today there was no Colby though lol.
    But I hate that David is the one who gets the "firsts". He was the first one to see Dixie when she was still in hiding. And now, he's the first to see Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by cstephens
    But I hate that David is the one who gets the "firsts". He was the first one to see Dixie when she was still in hiding. And now, he's the first to see Kate.
    Yeah but it's not like he gets to have Dixie or anything. That character is so pathetic now, it's sorry to see him on the show. Why can't these writers give these actors something good to do?

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Well he did something today. He almost killed JR. And of course he's now stalking Kate.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

Anyone watch the Soap Secrets Revealed on ABC this morning instead of The View? It's currently still on, ends in about ten minutes.

For AMC, looks like we'll finally find out who killed Greg Madden in the fall. Figures, it will end just in time for the November sweeps.

Spoiler
    Actress who plays Dixie won't confirm nor deny that Emma is Kate. She was on the show along with Eden Riegel (AKA Bianca). Apparently someone is going to fall in love with Bianca or Bianca is going to fall in love with someone but the feelings are not reciprocated? That should happen when she comes back to Pine Valley. Also sounds like Kendall will realize that her feelings for Ryan aren't exactly just "friendly"

For GH...
    Spoiler
    Emily & Nik are getting back together, but Nanny Colleen is trying everything in her power to not let that happen. As the girl who plays Emily said it, "Colleen's actions will make Helena look like Mother Theresa". Jax & Carly are getting back together, not much really said about it. As for Laura coming back to GH, apparently Robin & Patrick are going to be doing some treatments on her to see if she'll snap out of the state she's been in for the past couple of years and that will cause them to butt heads. So that's what it sounds like what's going to bring Laura back. I was hoping she would just come out of it like that or maybe one day when Lulu went to visit her crying about what she should do about the pregnancy she would move her hand or move her head and look at Lulu. Oh well, whatever brings her back, I'm happy.

• Hey, that's not Rose!

Cool thanks 626
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• Hey, that's not Rose!

OMG KILL ME! Today is the getting ready for Colbys party. They actually started at "9 am" on the screen. I am writing MTV a very heated letter about their stupid sweet 16 show. She has already screamed 3 times, and I am 14 mins in. KILL ME, KILL COLBY, KILL SOMEONE PLEEEASE!
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

•   
    • So fetch

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreeek View Post
    OMG KILL ME! Today is the getting ready for Colbys party. They actually started at "9 am" on the screen. I am writing MTV a very heated letter about their stupid sweet 16 show. She has already screamed 3 times, and I am 14 mins in. KILL ME, KILL COLBY, KILL SOMEONE PLEEEASE!

Yep, I'm very glad I deleted AMC from my TiVo season pass list!

• Hey, that's not Rose!

This is so weird. 25 mins in and we are at Noon. At least they are showing more than just Colby and whatever the heck her name is. Those are 2 of the tannest girls I have ever seen too. I think that Lilly is gonna get raped by that Ty too. Hopefully Jon boy will come to the rescue.
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries

Okay I missed a lot of AMC over the last few weeks, who is Sydney or whatever her name is? Is she Colby's(aka most annoying person ever)friend or what?

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ